Morrissey: 'Paris' Video Exclusive

My mom has this little eiffel tower I gave her. I was going to do a cutout of Morrissey hugging it using fishing line puppetry and say the video had been leaked, but I ran out of time. :) Oh well.

I am really looking forward to it. I hope someone from the U.K puts it on youtube or something for our American friends, I would but I'm crap at doing stuff like that!

Moz' New Video on TV tonight

Channel 4, 11.50pm :D

Re: Moz' New Video on TV tonight

Just found the Sticky. That will teach me not to read properly before posting :o

I hope it shows lots of the landmarks....Paris!! What a beautiful, romantic city!!! :sweet:

and lots of Morrissey please! :D

I hope it shows lots of the landmarks....Paris!! What a beautiful, romantic city!!! :sweet:

and lots of Morrissey please! :D

It won't show anything of Paris. It won't be glossy or slick either. It will be low budget and cheap. And everyone afterwards will come on to complain because they won't be able to understand why Morrissey still refuses to have big budget videos like George Michael.

It won't show anything of Paris. It won't be glossy or slick either. It will be low budget and cheap. And everyone afterwards will come on to complain because they won't be able to understand why Morrissey still refuses to have big budget videos like George Michael.

I think ya right!.....:( he doesnt go over the top with his vids does he? lol I wish he would though. His music is of such high quality it would be nice to have vids that reach that same level of Genius.

Oh well....

Maybe as penance for being snarky on stage it'll be a big huge Minoguesque production with his hair blowing in the wind and motion graphics and green screen shots and expensive puppetry and half naked ladies and tons of movement and camera work...nah.

I think ya right!.....:( he doesnt go over the top with his vids does he? lol I wish he would though. His music is of such high quality it would be nice to have vids that reach that same level of Genius.

Oh well....

Oh but they do, you just have to know how to see it. It's the best kind of genius too, Funny God Genius.

Oh well....

Nothing worse than over the top videos that have had thousands and thousands spent on them in my view. Everything that was wrong about the eighties and is wrong now.

Less than an hour to go!

I've come home early, especially to see the new vid.

I'm brewing a nice big pot of herbal tea, made sure my hair is brushed and parted. Oh yes, Velvis is ready for the world premiere...

I'm almost excided here!

Oh but they do, you just have to know how to see it. It's the best kind of genius too, Funny God Genius.

well...you know, I'm gonna take back what I said actually, cos I'm thinking now about some of his vids that I really like and that do show his Genius. So, yeah..ya right! :) My bad...:o lol

I'm so tired, but waiting until someone uploads the video so I can watch it and peacefully go to sleep. :)

Back
Top Bottom