Morrissey Palladium Interview

Here.
From Associated Press (AP). Wow.
You can down it too.

Hope those pipes get fixed soon. Everything's gonna be fine.

Last edited:
Nice, nice very nice. I arrived at about a quarter to five, and I managed to get street parking right outside the Palladium, by the side doors, and speaking to Mozs stage bodyguard, he told me they were doing the press conf./5 song int. right now. Cool to see the vid. thanks.

THANK YOU!! :) Mozzy is seriously the person that I could bear to hear talk on forever.

You're welcome.
So at least we know he had the coat of arms (?) black tee on, and three of the five songs> Stop me, Goodbye and LMKY.

Edit: there seems to be the backdrop, that wasn't used at the gig itself.

Last edited:
You're welcome.
So at least we know he had the coat of arms (?) black tee on, and three of the five songs> Stop me, Goodbye and LMKY.

Edit: there seems to be the backdrop, that wasn't used at the gig itself.

So the last two songs are "That's how people grow up" and "All you need is me", according to Morrissey Con el corazón en la mano ("Morrissey with his heart in his hand") article joeymozzer posted on the main p.
The googly translation here (at times crazy [my fav Alive Hate], but all in all gives a good picture of what was said, good interview about songwriting and politics).

Interesting choice of songs, to leave Paris, which had least publicity, out, when the choice obviously goes to showcase the new songs.

I saw this on the main page *sigh* He's lookin mighty fine! I wish he'd wear a t-shirt during the shows. Is he at a soundcheck during LMKY?

I just love to hear him talk. He could recite the ABC's and I'd be all like GGAAAAGGAA

I saw this on the main page *sigh* He's lookin mighty fine! I wish he'd wear a t-shirt during the shows. Is he at a soundcheck during LMKY?

I just love to hear him talk. He could recite the ABC's and I'd be all like GGAAAAGGAA

All three song snippets are from the press conference.
Yes, he looked different.
And yes, I was put on the main page.

All three song snippets are from the press conference.
Yes, he looked different.
And yes, I was put on the main page.

I see, thanks. I guess I didn't realize he did songs FOR the press conference. Or was the press there for rehearsal? No matter. He looks great. There's something awfully frinky about him talking and shielding his eyes from the light. =o) Thx again DMS!

I see, thanks. I guess I didn't realize he did songs FOR the press conference. Or was the press there for rehearsal? No matter. He looks great. There's something awfully frinky about him talking and shielding his eyes from the light. =o) Thx again DMS!

He did songs FOR the media.
You are welcome.

i think its really zexy that hes wearing a badge on the lapel of his very expensive suit jacket. i mean i really am turned on by that. you gotta choose your few badges carefully and wear them your whole life thru. right on moz my brother right on!

Back
Top Bottom