Morrissey owned Adidas jacket with letter by himself - eBay

I heard about the prostate from a crew member I met at the airport by chance.

In fact, you and Ferdenzi have long been passed off as a pair of cranks. You, personally, have never met Morrissey. And let’s not forget the text messages that you invented :lbf:

Signature aside, the thought Morrissey would encourage anyone to make a profit off something like this is ludicrous.

This guy has been a real life boy who cried wolf for years, there are those here who say his Meat is murder signed album is real, but he's peddled so much crap over the years, who would take the risk?

Lol the absurd contents side, the idea that M would type this on a computer, print it, sign it and send it rather than email or at least hand write is laughable

Signature aside, the thought Morrissey would encourage anyone to make a profit off something like this is ludicrous.

This guy has been a real life boy who cried wolf for years, there are those here who say his Meat is murder signed album is real, but he's peddled so much crap over the years, who would take the risk?
What, all of them? Only there seem to have been quite a few over the years. And let's not forget forget the faked text messages from 'Boz' just a few months ago. Or the anecdote about him spending a whole day with Boz at his house while he taught him Morrissey songs on the guitar :lbf:

Last edited:
What, all of them? Only there seem to have been quite a few over the years. And let's not forget forget the faked text messages from 'Boz' just a few months ago. Or the anecdote about him spending a whole day with Boz at his house while he taught him Morrissey songs on the guitar :lbf:
What?!

Sorry, not taught. 'Recorded'. Even better. And Lyn not Boz was 'texting' you.

Peterb said:
Do you know Boz Boorer?
That's amazing!
He seems like a nice chap.

madasun
He is a really nice chap. we recorded a version of Trouble Loves Me at his studio in West Hampstead. I had tea in his his garden and then off to pub before recording. Then to the Pub and then back to the studio. He's a musical master. Much under rated. He has a masters in music if my mind is correct.
madasun, Feb 24, 2018"

madasun
43536_525FA171-1FD6-44D8-AF2A-B5DBFA5E761B.png

madasun, Jul 15, 2018

Last edited:
Who is this Ross Norman?

Who is this Ross Norman?
Some lowlife fantasist snake who claims to be friends with Morrissey, the Boorers and the rest of the band (see above), and who habitually tries to swindle people on eBay with fake 'signed' items (see above). Yes, I think that just about covers it. If it wasn't for the cheating you could actually feel sorry for him, but way he shamelessly tries to part people from their money with his lies is beyond the pale.

Some lowlife fantasist snake who claims to be friends with Morrissey, the Boorers and the rest of the band (see above), and who habitually tries to swindle people on eBay with fake 'signed' items (see above). Yes, I think that just about covers it. If it wasn't for the cheating you could actually feel sorry for him, but way he shamelessly tries to part people from their money with his lies is beyond the pale.
Sounds f***ing mad. Has anyone here met the guy?

This Ross character reminds me of the Andy Rourke stalker that was on here years ago. Man, she was way out there and posted like 20 messages a day about, or too Andy. Do any old timers remember her? Or what her forum name was?

Just gonna leave this here.

View attachment 46302
Well, I was trying to be tactful by sharing the post (hence the subtle 'by himself' in my title), but that's a better visual way of demonstrating why provenance is king.
I'm still not convinced about the MIM Smash Hits LP recently sold either, but that's just me - I know others think differently and that's fine (I've seen/owned 3 copies I know are real and there's no silver ink used).
Ironically, his last communication with Sam was to tell him his Uncle shouldn't wear Gucci - you'd have thought he'd contact Morrissey directly being such close pals.
He should stick to being an electrician - faking things to rip off the collecting community is utterly vile behaviour.
Sigh.
FWD.

Last edited:
Well, I was trying to be tactful by sharing the post (hence the subtle 'by himself' in my title), but that's a better visual way of demonstrating why provenance is king.
I'm still not convinced about the MIM Smash Hits LP recently sold either, but that's just me - I know others think differently and that's fine (I've seen/owned 3 copies I know are real and there's no silver ink used).
Ironically, his last communication with Sam was to tell him his Uncle shouldn't wear Gucci - you'd have thought he'd contact Morrissey directly being such close pals.
He should stick to being an electrician - faking things to rip off the collecting community is utterly vile behaviour.
Sigh.
FWD.

Correct

And he’s a shit spark, as well. Scratching around for work and robbing decent folk selling snide fakes. Horrible, scrawny rat.

Back
Top Bottom