Morrissey: Orpheum Theatre - Phoenix, AZ. announced (May 10, 2022)

full

Morrissey is coming to Orpheum Theatre in Phoenix AX on May 10th! www.luckymanonline.com

(Image used: The Bowery Boys)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask your fellow fans

I looked at the thread and it looks like you're the one who brought Marr up for no apparent reason. This is supposed to be about Morrissey's new show in Arizona. You going?

The $249 ticket is the dining option that comes with a slap-up vegan grill.

:)

Arizona is only the first of many shows in this MUCHO MAKING :moneybag: MOZ
2022 TOUR💸

I already filed my itinerary with the mods💱

if :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: is not on the :banned:list he is welcome to attend if
he can come up with the 🍞 for the tix.
(just in case it would be wise to check with the ban list personnel before
making the jump)

:hammer:

Anybody else get tickets this morning? I’ve spent $800 in the last month between Moz shows in Vegas and Phoenix. It stings a bit, but I feel he’s maybe the most iconic singer of the last decade and who knows how much longer he’ll be doing this.

Anybody else get tickets this morning? I’ve spent $800 in the last month between Moz shows in Vegas and Phoenix. It stings a bit, but I feel he’s maybe the most iconic singer of the last decade and who knows how much longer he’ll be doing this.

Now there goes a true fan!

Are there still restrictions in the US? No doubt it will sell out but this place has a capacity of 1300, Morrissey would normally sell out a venue like this in 5 mins.

Tickets are selling nicely considering the other shows close by and a number of other factors

Are there still restrictions in the US? No doubt it will sell out but this place has a capacity of 1300, Morrissey would normally sell out a venue like this in 5 mins.

I think those days are long gone, even in the US.

Tickets are selling nicely considering the other shows close by and a number of other factors
I actually feel tickets are moving rather slowly. The left and right sides of the theatre almost have all their tickets available. I’m actually slightly worried it maybe cancelled. Again, we’re less than 20 days out. None of the promoter social media posts trended either.

I actually feel tickets are moving rather slowly. The left and right sides of the theatre almost have all their tickets available. I’m actually slightly worried it maybe cancelled. Again, we’re less than 20 days out. None of the promoter social media posts trended either.
They are selling just fine, this is only the first day of regular sale and it seems there are less than 300 left

Last edited:
Creepiest poster ever.

I first thought Sammy had touched them up, but looks like he didn't do anything to them.
I see some people consider them "hot"...
Great news! That means I could super easily become a movie star!

I don't understand why these tickets are so expensive! It's the same amount as Cruel World general admission for him and 25 other bands. No wonder they are not selling.

I don't understand why these tickets are so expensive! It's the same amount as Cruel World general admission for him and 25 other bands. No wonder they are not selling.
Last I looked almost all of the most expensive ones were gone or not available

There are still plenty of seats left, which must be alarming for Morrissey.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom