Morrissey: Orpheum Theatre - Phoenix, AZ. announced (May 10, 2022)

full

Morrissey is coming to Orpheum Theatre in Phoenix AX on May 10th! www.luckymanonline.com

(Image used: The Bowery Boys)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes…where else

That's another date that clashes with the Perrisimas tour that drummer Brendan Buckley seems to be on now.

:bow:

YES MORE SUCCESS FOR MOZ!!!!!
IN LEGITMATE VENUES NOT
EMUSIC 200 SEATERS!!!!

MOZ WILL BE COUNTING THE GREEN DIRECTLY AFTER THE ENCORE!!

:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:>:hammer:

That's another date that clashes with the Perrisimas tour that drummer Brendan Buckley seems to be on now.
Actually, I just DM’ed him and asked if he’s taking part in the shows over the next 3-4 months and he said that was the plan. So who knows what the arrangements are?

I was trying to be neutral, because I do like Brendan, but I think it would be great to see Matt Walker back in the band.
I just dig Brendan’s online presence a bit more. He posts a lot of behind the scenes drum content, he’s made appreciate some of the drum arrangements in Morrissey’s songs a bit more with his drum cam, etc.

:)

BEAU COUPE COLLECTIBLE SWAG WILL BE AVAILABLE. MAKES SURE IF YOU HAVE A PRIVATE AEROPLANE :lbf: AVAILABLE TO FLY IT IN SO YOU CAN PACK THE SWAG IN:)

:hammer:

Moz on the road again doing what he loves. Good.

This time he might as well go see the Grand Canyon.

Warm up show for Cruel World. It's a great opportunity to see him in a small venue!

It makes sense that Moz would want to play a warm-up date before doing Cruel World festival. The big question now is whether he is going to do a few more US dates in late May/June to fill the gap before Vegas. It would certainly be the logical thing to do, even if it was just half a dozen shows.

two new songs like the last time.i am V being one of them,should be a gimme.
looks like the world is slowly getting back to normal,restricted travel looks like a thing of the past,not jumping the gun obviously.will be good for M to get back to doing what he does best.

Actually, I just DM’ed him and asked if he’s taking part in the shows over the next 3-4 months and he said that was the plan. So who knows what the arrangements are?
i just got off the phone with brendan's mom and she said brendan is grounded and cannot play with any of you, or morrissey for that matter, until he brings his grades up and tidies up the house.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom