Morrissey on Wossy 13th Feb

Michael Macintyre is probably the only comedian who is reguarly on TV that makes me switch-over. Never said anything funny as far as I can tell.
And giggling at your own jokes is quite tragic really. It's like he carries his own canned laughter with him.

Morrissey was good though, but it's funny how he turns to mush on Jonathon Ross' show. He looked like he couldn't speak when Ross was doing the intro at the top of the show.

You must live a very sad life if JR is the highlight of your week . Do you seriously think that or believe that Morrissey would talk to JR on any deeper level? If so, you watch way far too much television, but what's more, you actually believe it

He didn't say it was the highlight of his week he said he looked forward to it.

And how do you know what level Morrissey and JR talk on when you don't know either of them?

awww oh dear i thought morrissey is looking so old
but i still love him and i think yor is a brill album ,his best methinks since Vauxhall:clap::love:

Morrissey's astounding performance.

I just felt compulsed to start this tread saying how brilliant Morrissey was on Jonathan Ross, I was so impressed by Friday nights 'song treat session' (as I'd like to call it) He sang 'Paris' and 'This Charming Man' brilliantly Charming Man was given a great fresh new slant but Moz's vocals still remained as exciting and original as when it was 1983, it annoyed me when people were moaning about Jesses playing as well, he's NOT Johnny, that's why he didn't sound like him!, No I thought it was excellent Moz and the lads seemed really relaxed but tight in their set, and yes and Moz was so lovely giving Jonathan his gift, I just thought it was a really memorable night.

Yeah I bloody loved it yeah?!!? Yeah?!!?

Thoughts?

I'm not even posting the video because everyone has already seen it.

Re: Morrissey's astounding performance.

I just felt compulsed to start this tread saying how brilliant Morrissey was on Jonathan Ross, I was so impressed by Friday nights 'song treat session' (as I'd like to call it) He sang 'Paris' and 'This Charming Man' brilliantly Charming Man was given a great fresh new slant but Moz's vocals still remained as exciting and original as when it was 1983, it annoyed me when people were moaning about Jesses playing as well, he's NOT Johnny, that's why he didn't sound like him!, No I thought it was excellent Moz and the lads seemed really relaxed but tight in their set, and yes and Moz was so lovely giving Jonathan his gift, I just thought it was a really memorable night.

Thoughts?

I loved This Charming Man, it's new, fresh, it's Morrissey. :)

Thoughts?

I totally agree - :) the gift part was really sweet and I'm really pleased I got tickets to see him in May- the new songs sound great live and with the southpaw songs on the setlist and Moz playing 'This Charming Man' ... :bow:

I loved This Charming Man, it's new, fresh, it's Morrissey. :)
haha I lol´d readin this...:lbf:
this sounds like a tv ad..or someone from a shopping tv channel.."Buy this..its......

Tags
i heart wossy interview jonathan ross live performance morrissey morrissey jonathan ross television wossy
Back
Top Bottom