Morrissey on Wossy 13th Feb

Jonathan Ross is great, and his show is the only show I look forward to during the whole week. He is better than Letterman and Jay Leno put together. And that useless and unfunny Scottish one too. I forget his name....he's forgettable.

Disappointed about no interview from Moz. I prefer hearing Morrissey talk about random things, than hearing him sing his latest songs. Oh well...

You must live a very sad life if JR is the highlight of your week . Do you seriously think that or believe that Morrissey would talk to JR on any deeper level? If so, you watch way far too much television, but what's more, you actually believe it

It was great to see Moz on top form - I thought his voice sounded really good (ok, why shouldn't it?) but I do agree with vicarinatutgal about the band.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and mine is that the band's sound did not complement the voice. There could well be an element of people thinking that those critical are harking back to the original TCM and missing the 'jingly-jangly' sound but I don't think that would be accurate. That song does not seem to benefit from the straighter 'rock n roll' type accompaniment given it tonight (last night). It needs a defter touch.

Having said that, I thought that 'Paris' was wonderful and most of the rest of the show good too. I enjoyed McIntyre (who I think is v funny) and Dev Patel (who is enthusiastic + engaging) and I didn't see the female actress.

V disappointed not to have an interview as I would have preferred that to the singing (not that there was anything wrong with that, before you start!). Anyway, still grateful for all appearances from Moz and I too thought he looked pretty dashing.

Yes, the trouble with the band is that Johnny Marr isn't a member. :rolleyes:

You must live a very sad life if JR is the highlight of your week . Do you seriously think that or believe that Morrissey would talk to JR on any deeper level? If so, you watch way far too much television, but what's more, you actually believe it

Oh STFU and get off your high horse. You are nothing but a pseudo intellectual, blurting out the usual crap because you think you're above watching the likes of Jonathan Ross.

I don't care to hear Moz and JR having a deep and meaningful chat. Moz is funniest and most watchable when he's chatting about random nonsense like TV programmes he used to watch, or celebrities that he doesn't like.

If you don't like it, don't watch it. Go read your Nietzsche books instead.

Oh STFU and get off your high horse. You are nothing but a pseudo intellectual, blurting out the usual crap because you think you're above watching the likes of Jonathan Ross.

I don't care to hear Moz and JR having a deep and meaningful chat. Moz is funniest and most watchable when he's chatting about random nonsense like TV programmes he used to watch, or celebrities that he doesn't like.

now that's a mouthful. What is Nietzsche thingy?

You must have missed the fact that I watched it

Never mind, why don't you get off your high horse and learn how to read before attempting to reply?

I liked his shirt... for anyone interested in my clothing taste. :p

Yes, button down collars, it's the way forward. I've been keeping the faith for years, and Morrissey has come back :)

Just need M&S to follow suit :)

Jonathan Ross is great, and his show is the only show I look forward to during the whole week. He is better than Letterman and Jay Leno put together. And that useless and unfunny Scottish one too. I forget his name....he's forgettable.

Disappointed about no interview from Moz. I prefer hearing Morrissey talk about random things, than hearing him sing his latest songs. Oh well...

So your the one who gets the benefit of my license fee? If Ross really is the highlight of your week, I'll be telling the taxman that this payment is a charitable donation!

I so love the bit about Moz not having meat and two veg but two veg.Very funny.:thumb:

Re: Which parts of wozzy did the tv not show last nite

His entrance through the main doors, he was already on stage when JR spoke to him.

Morrissey nearly falling off the stage.

Morrissey saying how Peter Wyngarde would like to be on his show and JR said he didn't want him.

I am sure someone will remember a few other bits.

I missed the show last night, but caught it this morning on the ever reliable i-player. Skipped the interview with Emily whatsherface and the 'Slumdog' guy but seen Michael McIntyre and of course Moz. Sad there was no interview, but he was on top form throughout.

I thought for a moment Wossy was gettin a signed vinyl copy of YOR.. but it was jst fancy YOR wrapping... :)

Tags
i heart wossy interview jonathan ross live performance morrissey morrissey jonathan ross television wossy
Back
Top Bottom