Morrissey on Wossy 13th Feb

Hear hear Mozsupports. Honestly, some of us got through shitty weeks at work looking forward to tonight and then thoroughly enjoyed seeing our man. You come onto this site in order to share the love and what do you get....rude comments amount young lads breaking into the acting world, a very funny comedian and most importantly, a very relaxed looking Morrissey who sang two songs and gave us a most endearing moment when he gave Rossy a pressie. The look on Mozzers face watching Jonathan open the pressie was priceless:) Please lets have less negativity:(

people on this site are bitter and twisted. The kind of rubish I keep reading on here makes me want to stop coming here. WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?
1 Moz looked and sounded great.
2 Jonathan is a lovely man even if some people don't seem to get him.
3 The comedian was very funny
4 Dev Patel is a star.
5 the band is great . LEAVE THEM THE f*** ALONE.

Last edited:
Well, he certainly thinks so, since he laughs at his own jokes more than the audience does. ;)

come on, he is a brilliant young comedian, not rude or crude in any way and is just clearly enjoying himself. who else doesn't laugh at their own jokes sometimes:lbf:

I thought Morrissey and the band were excellent.

Michael McIntyre is amusing enough, but I find the undulations of his voice a bit irritating after a while.

people on this site are bitter and twisted. The kind of rubish I keep reading on here makes me want to stop coming here. WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?
4 Dev Patel is a star.

Agreed except for number 2. Ask Andrew Sachs! Nobody mentioning that woman though, come on - she was definitely boring. Moz, however, was handsome and brilliant as ever...

4 Dev Patel is a star.

HERE HERE!!! why is it people find Johnathan Ross anoying or whatever...i think he is brilliant and clearly loves the job he is doing and seems to be genuinly pleased to meet some of the people on his show

4 Dev Patel is a star.

:confused:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I personally do not feel the need to defend my love for him or the band. What is bitter and twisted at not liking how the band sounded?

HERE HERE!!! why is it people find Johnathan Ross anoying or whatever...i think he is brilliant and clearly loves the job he is doing and seems to be genuinly pleased to meet some of the people on his show

I used to watch Jonathan faithfully then found him right off the boil, so not bothered for a while but really enjoyed what I saw of this show. Funny and back on form. Good stuff. :D

Well obviously all Morrissey fans have fantastic bodies, have never put their foot in it, and have achieved so much with their lives, that they have every right to pick holes in anyone who doesn't appear absolutely perfect or who makes even the slightest mistake. :D

Agreed except for number 2. Ask Andrew Sachs! Nobody mentioning that woman though, come on - she was definitely boring. Moz, however, was handsome and brilliant as ever...

That whole andrew sachs thing was blown out of proportion by the "daily mail" readers of the country who find anything that is slightly offensive to be the worst thing in the world! Johnathan and Brand made a mistake, not as if they killed anyone

Well obviously all Morrissey fans have fantastic bodies, have never put their foot in it, and have achieved so much with their lives, that they have every right to pick holes in anyone who doesn't appear absolutely perfect or who makes even the slightest mistake. :D

who was slagging off bodies? I think they all look brilliant, including Boz. :D
I like a bit of "meat" on a man myself.

That whole andrew sachs thing was blown out of proportion by the "daily mail" readers of the country who find anything that is slightly offensive to be the worst thing in the world! Johnathan and Brand made a mistake, not as if they killed anyone

oh that was the biggest witch hunt for years, utter rubbish and total over reaction. Frankly an embarrassment, but hey ho I am going right off topic, back to topic the new TCM is brilliant. :D :guitar:

HERE HERE(my phrase of the weekend i think)

People nowadays are so quick to call somebody else, but obviously have never looked in a mirror themselves(not attacking any individulas on this forum, just a broad take on life)

Well I love JR always have, always will, that whole Andrew Sachs bollocks was thrown out of proportions, I have been to many of JR's show recordings through out the years and have watched him on TV for as long as I can remember, I have never been disappointed by his shows, he made one mistake in his life, people need to move on, he didn't kill anyone.

Last edited:
:confused:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I personally do not feel the need to defend my love for him or the band. What is bitter and twisted at not liking how the band sounded?

Like I said in my other post, if people don't like him, the band, or the new album then maybe they shouldn't buy the new album or go see him live.
see, easy.
I myself can't envisage life without Moz, I have loved him for so many years that I am just thankful that he is still making music and touring and incidently, I love the album, I love the band and the single.
so there.

Hear hear Mozsupports. Honestly, some of us got through shitty weeks at work looking forward to tonight and then thoroughly enjoyed seeing our man. You come onto this site in order to share the love and what do you get....rude comments amount young lads breaking into the acting world, a very funny comedian and most importantly, a very relaxed looking Morrissey who sang two songs and gave us a most endearing moment when he gave Rossy a pressie. The look on Mozzers face watching Jonathan open the pressie was priceless:) Please lets have less negativity:(

Very nice prezzie, and completely appropriate for such an ass

Like I said in my other post, if people don't like him, the band, or the new album then maybe they shouldn't buy the new album or go see him live.
see, easy.
I myself can't envisage life without Moz, I have loved him for so many years that I am just thankful that he is still making music and touring and incidently, I love the album, I love the band and the single.
so there.

Well good for you.

Jonathan Ross is great, and his show is the only show I look forward to during the whole week. He is better than Letterman and Jay Leno put together. And that useless and unfunny Scottish one too. I forget his name....he's forgettable.

Disappointed about no interview from Moz. I prefer hearing Morrissey talk about random things, than hearing him sing his latest songs. Oh well...

Jonathan Ross is great, and his show is the only show I look forward to during the whole week. He is better than Letterman and Jay Leno put together. And that useless and unfunny Scottish one too. I forget his name....he's forgettable.

Disappointed about no interview from Moz. I prefer hearing Morrissey talk about random things, than hearing him sing his latest songs. Oh well...

I don't think Moz enjoys doing TV interviews.
It's much easier on the radio because you don't have so many people watching your every move, I really like his radio interviews, very funny and often playful. :)

Tags
i heart wossy interview jonathan ross live performance morrissey morrissey jonathan ross television wossy
Back
Top Bottom