Morrissey on Wossy 13th Feb

Re: Morrissey to appear on 'Friday Night With Jonathon Ross' 13th Feb

There were (are?) a great band, and saw them live a number of times in their prime.
However, my name isn't taken from their single, but in actual fact from the same source The Bluetones named that great track.
It's a Bill Hicks reference. ;)

MJ

Indeed it is - the name of the band Hicks played in himself. Well done, my learned friend.

Ps - they are just entering their prime as a band; i believe their best stuff is yet to come.

Last edited:
moz will be interviewed on "wossy" next week

just finished watching j ross and he has mentioned that morrrissey will be performing and being interviewedon next weeks show ! lets all join twitter and bug wossy to ask moz certain questions next week

Re: Morrissey to appear on 'Friday Night With Jonathon Ross' 13th Feb

Indeed it is - the name of the band Hicks played in himself. Well done, my learned friend.

Ps - they are just entering their prime as a band; i believe their best stuff is yet to come.

Last edited by Maverick; Yesterday at 09:04 PM.

There I was, about to explain the reference for you, and you've edited your post to look like you knew all along ! :rolleyes:

If you check the sleeve notes on The Bluetones single, I'm sure there's a dedication to Bill. My copy's buried away somewhere so can't check for sure.
You'll also find him namechecked in The Bends by Radiohead.

cds_marble.jpg

As per the above post....Jonathan talked quite a bit about our Moz. Apart from saying he would possibly be going round to his house again due to being in the area for the Radio 2 gig he is doing on Wednesday....he also talked about Mavis Nicholson (old TV presenter). Andy asked Jonathan how he gets in touch with Moz and he replied that he puts an ad in the Times newspaper and Moz replies :):D

He did say he had a story about Morrissey but would have to check with Morrisseys 'people' before he could tell it:confused: its got me curious:)

Re: Morrissey is booked for Wossy

Wossys show is filmed at BBC studios on Thursday night, aired friday night so they can cut out all the foul language that Morrissey will probably use, tickets for the show will probably av gone already, but if you want to apply for the 2010 show that morrissey will be on, when he's promoting his new song "Johnny was a very good Pal" and album "I think this could be the end?" then get in touch with Open Mike productions

This is my 4th time going to a recording of the show and I was lucky to get a ticket last year when Morrissey was one of the guests.The previous shows were recorded on a Thursday but my latest ticket is for Monday 9 Feb.

Blimey, I'm worried now...

I don't have a ticket but I'm supposed to be attending this recording. I've been invited on Thursday (12th)...

according to wossys twitter page he is recording a show tonight,,dunno if he is recording thurs as well..steve.

according to Twitter, filming show today: "Normally, but we are doing one tonight so we can have Mickey Rourke on before he goes home to LA !!" he adds: "We also have jason manford, Will Young and The Cure on ! Cool Beans".

Where is MOZ??

according to Twitter, filming show today: "Normally, but we are doing one tonight so we can have Mickey Rourke on before he goes home to LA !!" he adds: "We also have jason manford, Will Young and The Cure on ! Cool Beans".

Where is MOZ??

He is talking about Film 2009. He records that on a Monday. Thursday is the chat show.

Tags
i heart wossy interview jonathan ross live performance morrissey morrissey jonathan ross television wossy
Back
Top Bottom