Morrissey on "The Tonight Show" with Jimmy Fallon (June 25, 2015) - reminder / reports

Morrissey is the scheduled music guest on "The Tonight Show" with Jimmy Fallon tonight (June 25, 2015)

• Photos (7 total) - Getty Images. Link posted by ~El Boydelz~.

fallon.jpg
  • From docinwestchester:

All 3 segments:

teaser:
    https://vimeo.com/131844055

Kiss Me A Lot:
    https://vimeo.com/131845871

closing:
    https://vimeo.com/131846476
  • Morrissey makes it through entire Fallon performance without canceling - Consequence of Sound

Related item:

Last edited:
Have you noticed this:

There is NO sticker on his shirt during his performance of "Kiss Me Alot".

After his performance there is one.

If you see the 7 Getty pictures they appears to be taken during his performance. But they are not as you can easily see the sticker. So they must have been taken afterwards.

That picture was probably taken during a sound check or rehearsal.

Mr. Anaesthesine and I agree:

His "performance" was majestic.
The band sounded great.
Jessie's haircut is industrial (old school - we like it).
MSG! MSG! MSG!

I'm surprised by Morrissey using this horrible cloth again on TV. And Morrissey played the samples of trumpets (or what they are)?

Why did he scream "Gracias"!!!" at the end of the song? Are there Mexicans in NY too? I thought he just did this in California. I don't think Puerto Ricans are in to Morrissey.

The shirt looked Aqua Blue in the pics, but it's obviously green. Anonymous-

Have you noticed this:

There is NO sticker on his shirt during his performance of "Kiss Me Alot".

After his performance there is one.

If you see the 7 Getty pictures they appears to be taken during his performance. But they are not as you can easily see the sticker. So they must have been taken afterwards.

---The sticker is on his right cuff I believe...look closely. Wow, I'm sick..

I was so happy to see Morrissey on tv last night.I think Morrissey and the band looked and sounded great.Morrissey looked really happy.I think it all was so awesome.By the way I loved the shirt.

A great performance of the best song on WPINOYB, as always, in spite of Jesse's god-awful noise. Turn that horseshit down.

I'm not a fan of jesse on a personal level but give the dude a break. Be careful people not to jump on the lets bash jesse Bandwagon. What's so bad about him really?!

An another note Morrissey shirt is very confusing. Cute in a way if you look hard enough. He looks like kapten kirk in a p*rn-remake of Star trek. Even thought the shirt is different.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a fan of jesse on a personal level but give the dude a break. Be careful people not to jump on the lets bash jesse Bandwagon. What's so bad about him really?!

An another note Morrissey shirt is very confusing. Cute in a way if you look hard enough. He looks like kapten kirk in a p*rn-remake of Star trek. Even thought the shirt is different.

What the hell has he done to you on a personal level? Have you even met him?

Excellent performance!! The shirt reflects the thoughts from a man who is a pure old school performer. It's television, the attire must respond to the stage lighting, that's why the choice for metallic material. Side note, from the video I realize the zipper goes down the complete front of the shirt, so it is put on like a jacket. The shirts during the tour have not been this, they have been pullovers. Again, making the shirt choice for a special performance.

Last edited:
Spot on. I could tell from his happiness and smile at the end that he was very pleased with his voice. It was flawless. Or as close to flawless as it gets.

brilliant vocal performance - and you can tell at the end from his face that he knew it too...

Re: Article: Morrissey on "The Tonight Show" with Jimmy Fallon (June 25, 2015) - reminder / reports

What the hell has he done to you on a personal level? Have you even met him?

With personal i meant that iam not a fan of his personality. Maybe that was the wrong word to choose

- - - Updated - - -

Thats just a horrible headline. Nasty

Oh, why can't people just be happy about Moz being seemingly happy and healthy and enjoying himself? We as Moz fans should know by now that we are sadly not always blessed with these things. With Moz they are not given. We should enjoy and embrace it as long as it lasts.

I see your point.

I must add, however, that I only relate to Morrissey as an artist. From that point of view, I don't care if he's happy or not - in fact maybe he writes better songs when he feels miserable, which happens to many. As a person, I don't know him (and from what I read I doubt I would like him much).

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom