Morrissey on "The Tonight Show" with Jimmy Fallon (June 25, 2015) - reminder / reports

Morrissey is the scheduled music guest on "The Tonight Show" with Jimmy Fallon tonight (June 25, 2015)

• Photos (7 total) - Getty Images. Link posted by ~El Boydelz~.

fallon.jpg
  • From docinwestchester:

All 3 segments:

teaser:
    https://vimeo.com/131844055

Kiss Me A Lot:
    https://vimeo.com/131845871

closing:
    https://vimeo.com/131846476
  • Morrissey makes it through entire Fallon performance without canceling - Consequence of Sound

Related item:

Last edited:
Sorry but that was dreadful...
I've seen that song performed four times in person and it was a highlight in a pretty average set list but the sound mix on Fallon tonight was diabolical. Jesse Tobias wrecked it. Far too busy posing instead of playing.
And that f***ing shirt!
The outfit that taste forgot.
A piss poor appearance that only die hards will give a toss about.

The horns were sampled, but the band was fully live. This is very usual, you just feed the drummer with a click in tempo with the sequencer/sampler. This is what they do at every show. You can clearly hear Boz on the left channel and Jesse on the right with his metal-zone-soaked-in-reverb guitar. This guy really needs some advice as regards gear - he is not a virtuoso, but could REALLY do with a better guitar tone.

But all in all, enjoyable, such a catchy song.

Oh, why can't people just be happy about Moz being seemingly happy and healthy and enjoying himself? We as Moz fans should know by now that we are sadly not always blessed with these things. With Moz they are not given. We should enjoy and embrace it as long as it lasts.

sweet. glad all went off without a problem minor sound issues aside (cold performances are hard). terrible shirt and i loved the old gold one and even the gold suit someone used to mock more than this one

Have you noticed this:

There is NO sticker on his shirt during his performance of "Kiss Me Alot".

After his performance there is one.

If you see the 7 Getty pictures they appears to be taken during his performance. But they are not as you can easily see the sticker. So they must have been taken afterwards.

Loved it. He looked and sounded great and seemed very happy and energetic. Beautiful green/blue hue to his shirt. Really wish I could make the NYC show....

I'm really disappointed I can't go. I had to sell my ticket because a work trip came up. Hopefully I'll still be in Chicago to make that show.

Oh, why can't people just be happy about Moz being seemingly happy and healthy and enjoying himself? We as Moz fans should know by now that we are sadly not always blessed with these things. With Moz they are not given. We should enjoy and embrace it as long as it lasts.

Because every thread here has to turn into an an Anti-Jesse Tobias discussion. Ridiculous.

I read from someone on twitter who was there that he played the song twice..so maybe once with the sticker on and once with it off?
Have you noticed this:

There is NO sticker on his shirt during his performance of "Kiss Me Alot".

After his performance there is one.

If you see the 7 Getty pictures they appears to be taken during his performance. But they are not as you can easily see the sticker. So they must have been taken afterwards.

How can you say this sounded "dreadful". The performance was great. One of my favorites from new album. His voice sounded so good.

What song does he play? The Bullfighter Dies? What is he promoting - an album that can't be purchased? Ridiculous.
By the way - was present for Philadelphia - Second time I saw him there - (one cancellation) Meat is Murder is a joke - I dare him to play it tonight - he won't - but if you want to reach a major audience with your message...now is the time

Go suck on a turd...

The music he plays now, says nothing to me about my life. These performances are shit, piss poor, sad to see morrissey this way. Just give up and go home

Fantastic Voice and performance . He is on top form. Catch him while you can :)

two things I can confirm -
1. Performance was great
2. Jesse's haircut is absolutely atrocious.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom