Morrissey on "The Tonight Show" with Jimmy Fallon (June 25, 2015) - reminder / reports

Morrissey is the scheduled music guest on "The Tonight Show" with Jimmy Fallon tonight (June 25, 2015)

• Photos (7 total) - Getty Images. Link posted by ~El Boydelz~.

fallon.jpg
  • From docinwestchester:

All 3 segments:

teaser:
    https://vimeo.com/131844055

Kiss Me A Lot:
    https://vimeo.com/131845871

closing:
    https://vimeo.com/131846476
  • Morrissey makes it through entire Fallon performance without canceling - Consequence of Sound

Related item:

Last edited:
Well, at least the Duck Dynasty clan isn't on the same bill tonight. Maybe Morrissey and Chris Colfer will do a Glee duet... sigh. Anyhow... looking forward to his appearance.

What song does he play? The Bullfighter Dies? What is he promoting - an album that can't be purchased? Ridiculous.
By the way - was present for Philadelphia - Second time I saw him there - (one cancellation) Meat is Murder is a joke - I dare him to play it tonight - he won't - but if you want to reach a major audience with your message...now is the time

What song does he play? The Bullfighter Dies? What is he promoting - an album that can't be purchased? Ridiculous.
By the way - was present for Philadelphia - Second time I saw him there - (one cancellation) Meat is Murder is a joke - I dare him to play it tonight - he won't - but if you want to reach a major audience with your message...now is the time
I really have little interest in whether or not he is 'promoting' anything... though his tour comes to mind. I just relish the thought of him appearing on American television.

I really have little interest in whether or not he is 'promoting' anything... though his tour comes to mind. I just relish the idea of him appearing on American television.

I really have little interest in whether or not he is 'promoting' anything... though his tour comes to mind. I just relish the idea of him appearing on American television.

Who said he needs to promote an album? Anyway, he's promoting Kiss me a lot download single and his current tour.

Who said he needs to promote an album? Anyway, he's promoting Kiss me a lot download single and his current tour.
I was responding to Moho's statement," What is he promoting - an album that can't be purchased? Ridiculous." And I mentioned that at the very least he is promoting his tour. Sigh... do keep up.

It can also work the other way.
Someone who is elusive and difficult to get to appear these days is a coup for Fallon. Is more than possible that he approached Moz (given his love of UK bands) rather than Moz needing to promote anything.
Regards,
FWD

If you go on The Tonight Show IG, one of the guests is taking over the IG feed and on one of the posts you can hear Morrissey in the background singing "Kiss Me A Lot"...

Kiss Me A Lot is so f***ing catchy and a thrill to listen to - it should've been a physical single with a proper b-side just before WPINOYB came out. Huge success it would have been. I'm glad he's on Fallon.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom