Morrissey on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" (May 13, 2019) - reminder / reports

Morrissey appears on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" (11:35 / 10:35 pm Central) as announced previously.

Clip now on Tonight Show site:

Morrissey: Morning Starship - NBC.com
Music guest Morrissey performs "Morning Starship" for the Tonight Show audience.

Available until 06/13/19

YouTube link posted by Sarcasmos:

Also guest Milo Ventimigli on Morrissey:

Milo Ventimiglia geeks out over his childhood obsession, Morrissey, performing on The Tonight Show, reveals he's been blowing off his senior class president duties for decades and shares his worst memory of someone badly mispronouncing his name.

full

Posted by loversuffer:

Pics Picked Up From Google ...

Tweet posted by Famous when dead:

full

Media coverage:

Related items:

Last edited:
Just watched it. Really nice. Very beautiful. They all sound great and Moz looks and sounds stunning.

Old man living in a circle of people he's paying to be yes-men who won't tell him what he's doing is a really bad idea keeps on doing really bad things because no one is telling him not to. Emperor's New Clothes.
when you put it that way it makes me feel sorry for him, and I dont want to do that anymore :o

I reckon Jimmy Fallon starts at 11:30. How can you delusional loonies say you watched this already.
1. its way past 11:30 on the east coast
2. the show is pre recorded at around 4? in the afternoon NY time, some people went to the taping

ps: unsure of the time, haven't been to the tonight show in many years, but think it was taped in the late afternoon in NYC, earlier when on the West Coast, yes, I use to go to lots of tapings, it was fun

I’m glad he played Jobriath.
A return to NBC after 40+ years.

He does look really bad for his age. The biggest problem is his 'style' is awful. When he was younger he dressed and wore his hair in a much more mature and dignified, stylish way. What happened to his stylist? He could look so much better.

Agreed. He’s lost his impeccable style long ago.
Those wide legged jeans tonight....

Interesting to know if this was a planned song given the local radio announcing Wedding...
Perhaps they came here, saw the post and changed it :)
Here's filming of the TV screen until it's on Fallon's site etc... :

FWD.

Interesting to know if this was a planned song given the local radio announcing Wedding...

FWD.

think he gets a kick from putting a little Jobriath in every ones home... like it or not !

:D

FWD.

Thank you, sir.

Back
Top Bottom