Morrissey on "The Russell Brand Show" video

You know why that hug was so great? Because despite all of Brands egotistical ways and silliness (yes, I still love him) you could clearly see him melt into this timid little fan when Moz gave him the hug, just as we all would if we had the chance!

“oh my word”

Unbelievable! Morrissey of course looked fabulous. Vocals sounded a little strained to me, perhaps to compete over the loudness of the band.

That man Russell needs no caffine. What an introduction for The Man. That was a skit in itself. I agree the hug was very touching, as hugs usualy are.

loved morrissey on russell, did sound a bit strained tho.. am a bit worried cos he said where he's appearing all week but didnt mention birmingham!! i am going to birmingham!!!!!!!!!

Thanks mate!

Am I the only one but isn't Russell a bit, well you know. Kind of reminds me of "AFW":S.

It was the 'am i the only one bit' that confused me til i reread it several times. and no i have no idea what AFW is :p

Lovely :)

Thank you!

It was the 'am i the only one bit' that confused me til i reread it several times. and no i have no idea what AFW is :p

Sorry, it's a horrible show that my sister uses to watch, "Americas Funniest Home Videos":p . Nothing you've missed. The hosts are like that but many time worse.

huggygh5.jpg

awww bless morrissey...
that almost shut brand up...

he was shaking, it was so sweet..
and Moz...
well words fail me, that suit
*dies*
that tie
*dies a bit more*
that fluffy unsprayed quiff
*dies even more*
those facial exprssions and smiles at the people closest