Morrissey on The One Show 16th February

Re: Morrissey on The One Show tonight at 7pm!!!

I don't understand how people can be so thick. Morrissey was on very good, relatively safe form this evening. Sometimes humanity is beyond me.....

I don't understand how people can be so thick. Morrissey was on very good, relatively safe form this evening. Sometimes humanity is beyond me.....

And that's coming from someone who calls themselves a 'neanderchimp'. :) I wonder what primitive sort of species these One Show viewers could be. I think it would have been better if Moz had suggested, instead of painting, that "they should just crawl back into that primordial soup..."

one thing to remmeber..this torrent was just uploaded to the site..so it make take a day of downloading on your part till you have received it in full..once more people have downloaded it and seed it to other people does the process go a lot faster.

Thanks, I'll give it a go :)

one thing to remmeber..this torrent was just uploaded to the site..so it make take a day of downloading on your part till you have received it in full..once more people have downloaded it and seed it to other people does the process go a lot faster.
Ahhhh... Thanks for letting me know :) I just thought it was my PC being slow as usual!

Seriously good makeup!

I don't usually watch TOS, but saw at the last moment it was on, so thanks for the reminder.:)

Morrissey's there to promote his new album and aint gonna get attention by uttering bland tea-time chatter. Of course he's doin' a wind -up. We know that. But I can see those with less knowledge of what Morrissey's about would misunderstand.

And I'm a painter who hasn't given up the day-job yet.;)

It's on iPlayer now! Will watch it after MTV2 interview (if indeed it is Moz and not Oasis!).

Seriously good makeup!
Just had a quick flick through it as I'm watching the MTV2 interview and I thought I should point out that I'm the girl with the red lippy, not the one with the cool green glittery eyeshadow! :o

Just had a quick flick through it as I'm watching the MTV2 interview and I thought I should point out that I'm the girl with the red lippy, not the one with the cool green glittery eyeshadow! :o

:o I must pay attention.
I must pay attention.
I msu pyt ....
oh never mind. I'll try to watch again later..

:o I must pay attention.
I must pay attention.
I msu pyt ....
oh never mind. I'll try to watch again later..
It's not really the most important thing about the show, I don't mind if you forget me. :p

Who was the girl with the eye shadow in the clips?
Just watched it and I now assume you mean the girl with the green eyeshadow! So, not me!

Anyway, very weird thing to watch but very funny! I really don't know why viewers had such a problem with what he was saying about unemployment...

Just watched it and I now assume you mean the girl with the green eyeshadow! So, not me!

Anyway, very weird thing to watch but very funny! I really don't know why viewers had such a problem with what he was saying about unemployment...

Probably because the rest of the presenters visibly flinched and then started talking as if all these white collar workers were farm workers from the 30s desperate for their £60 a week to feed their starving children. :D

Probably because the rest of the presenters visibly flinched and then started talking as if all these white collar workers were farm workers from the 30s desperate for their £60 a week to feed their starving children. :D
Hahahahaha very true :D

It was fantastic and very funny :D - I liked how David Cameron apologised for being a great fan :lbf:

"I am watching this chap dismiss the out of work people...telling them to paint."

best quote from the one show blog comments. just the fact that it makes me actually laugh out loud when i think about him telling people to paint, reminiscent of some early interviews i think, i'd like to hear him talk more about the unemployed again!

Back
Top Bottom