Morrissey on The One Show 16th February

Re: Morrissey on The One Show tonight at 7pm!!!

"Being ironic is he well I dont think he has any right to make light of a situation that so many people are so worried about. Never really listened to his music but after watching todays show I certainly would never put any money in his pocket by buying any of his cds. He said his mother was watching well I would be so ashamed if he was my son. The One show didnt think they would ever get him on the show, well I wish they hadnt. What a horrible arrogant man he is."

ha ha ha! oh dear these comments.

I can't believe the amount of people who have taken that "paint" comment seriously, hahaha, what a brilliant read those comments are! Hilarious

mozz_400.jpg

handsome :)

I wish iPlayer would hurry up and put it up, I've never been able to work torrents :o

How many records do you think Moz will sell off the back of this then? I predict: 7.

How many records do you think Moz will sell off the back of this then? I predict: 7.

yawn....

I can't sign in to leave comments. Keep up the good work, Spleenhead.

Peter

My mate text me and asked which would be the best album for him to download :) and he isnt really interested. He found it quite funny.

My mate text me and asked which would be the best album for him to download :) and he isnt really interested. He found it quite funny.

I hope you told him to download Kill Uncle.

I can't sign in to leave comments. Keep up the good work, Spleenhead.

Peter

I'm in now

Back
Top Bottom