Morrissey on "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" (Tues., Dec. 5, 2017); UPDATE: no longer scheduled

UPDATE Dec. 5:

Posted by modrevolve:

Per Colbert’s Twitter, he is no longer scheduled.

From shoplifterromo:

Morrissey is scheduled to perform on CBS’ “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” this week. The appearance is set for Tuesday, December 5th.

This week's guests:

December 5
Tuesday

Saoirse Ronan
Van Jones
Morrissey

41689_colbert_schedule.jpg

Last edited:
If even one goes "What a hypocrite. Screw that guy, I'm having a burger" due to his actions, and I assure you, someone, somewhere, oh yes, is enjoying that burger- then he's undermined his cause.
You really would defend him in any scenario, wouldn't you? It's kind of you.

this individual is also not becoming vegan for the correct reasons then, and so it wouldn't last.

proof ? and even if that were true, screw that kind of guy, they deserve the consequences of their actions.

'You really would defend him in any scenario, wouldn't you? '

any ?

no.

Madison square garden
morrissey-madison-square-garden.png

Madison square garden
morrissey-madison-square-garden.png
what I don't understand is why would a person go to a concert of someone they respect so little? If I didn't respect a person enough to abide by their wishes for one single night why the f*** would I want to go see them in person? also who the f*** really feels the need to eat hamburgers at concerts? and then posts a picture about it thinking they're being real defiant? or do they think they're real big taunting a person about their morals? "look everyone! I couldn't handle going without a hamburger for one single night!" or "look everyone! a concert isn't enough to keep me entertained, I need to be stuffing my face at the same time!" oh you cool, clever person, you.

what I don't understand is why would a person go to a concert of someone they respect so little? If I didn't respect a person enough to abide by their wishes for one single night why the f*** would I want to go see them in person? also who the f*** really feels the need to eat hamburgers at concerts? and then posts a picture about it thinking they're being real defiant? or do they think they're real big taunting a person about their morals? "look everyone! I couldn't handle going without a hamburger for one single night!" or "look everyone! a concert isn't enough to keep me entertained, I need to be stuffing my face at the same time!" oh you cool, clever person, you.

I think you are right here. I wasn't agreeing, I was just answering the proof question.

Uh, animal rights is and always has been his cause. I'm not the one who needs to get a grip, since I'm not losing my grasp in the first place. But a certain musician is. Rapidly.
Ketamine Sun must be really thick if he/she doesn't understand the meaning of the word 'vegan' even after Skinny posted a link that explains it easily enough

I think you are right here. I wasn't agreeing, I was just answering the proof question.:laughing:

sorry THAT'S NOT PROOF. Did you talk to this person? did they they tell you why they are eating that?

YOU FAIL !

TRY AGAIN.

:cool:

Ketamine Sun must be really thick if he/she doesn't understand the meaning of the word 'vegan' even after Skinny posted a link that explains it easily enough

REDUNDANT.

Also, the post you're replying to has nothing to do with the subject we were discussing. Go back and reread you retard.

and answer my post directly, no reason to be afraid.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom