Morrissey on "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" (Tues., Dec. 5, 2017); UPDATE: no longer scheduled

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2017 (read-only)' started by davidt, Dec 5, 2017.

By davidt on Dec 5, 2017 at 5:28 AM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

UPDATE Dec. 5:

Posted by modrevolve:

Per Colbert’s Twitter, he is no longer scheduled.

From shoplifterromo:

Morrissey is scheduled to perform on CBS’ “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” this week. The appearance is set for Tuesday, December 5th.

This week's guests:

December 5
    Tuesday

Saoirse Ronan
    Van Jones
    Morrissey

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2017 (read-only)' started by davidt, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      this individual is also not becoming vegan for the correct reasons then, and so it wouldn't last.
    2. No1uno
      No1uno
      Madison square garden
      [​IMG]
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    3. rifke
      rifke
      what I don't understand is why would a person go to a concert of someone they respect so little? If I didn't respect a person enough to abide by their wishes for one single night why the fuck would I want to go see them in person? also who the fuck really feels the need to eat hamburgers at concerts? and then posts a picture about it thinking they're being real defiant? or do they think they're real big taunting a person about their morals? "look everyone! I couldn't handle going without a hamburger for one single night!" or "look everyone! a concert isn't enough to keep me entertained, I need to be stuffing my face at the same time!" oh you cool, clever person, you.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    4. No1uno
      No1uno
      I think you are right here. I wasn't agreeing, I was just answering the proof question.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Ketamine Sun must be really thick if he/she doesn't understand the meaning of the word 'vegan' even after Skinny posted a link that explains it easily enough
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    6. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun

sorry THAT'S NOT PROOF. Did you talk to this person? did they they tell you why they are eating that?

YOU FAIL !

TRY AGAIN.

:cool:
    7. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      REDUNDANT.

Also, the post you're replying to has nothing to do with the subject we were discussing. Go back and reread you retard.

and answer my post directly, no reason to be afraid.