Morrissey on "The Late Late Show" with James Corden (Aug. 18, 2015) - reminder / reports

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2015 (read-only)' started by davidt, Aug 18, 2015.

By davidt on Aug 18, 2015 at 9:33 PM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Last edited: May 15, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2015 (read-only)' started by davidt, Aug 18, 2015.

1. javert
      javert
      [IGM]/p/6iejd_Fwvo[/IGM]
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
    2. g23
      g23
      Please let it be something more exciting than Kiss me a lot.
    3. Hod
      Hod
      It would need trimming down to maybe 4:30mins max, but Staircase would be amazing. He could remove the later instrumental section when the strings come in and Gustavo could reduce his solo, and all he'd have to do is stand back and watch how impressed people are.
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      why dont you suggest
    5. mcrickson
      mcrickson
      I'd love to see him do "World Peace," but it's not gonna happen.
    6. ALadNSane
      ALadNSane
      World Peace would be great. My guess would be Istanbul or Bullfighter Dies. Just saw the Son & Heirs this last week. I had a ton of fun and the singer is much better than we expected.
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      yeah i agree with you on that. on both points really.

if you take out the instrumental part of staircase and the solo then you loose the best part of that song. twoud be a travesty in my eyes. id also love cassady though its description of illnesses might be to much for a open air broadcast
    8. g23
      g23
      A rousing cover of Shake it off would be preferable at this point.
    9. Ryan
      Ryan
      I'd like a new song.
    10. Hod
      Hod
      It took him almost two years after the release of Refusal to offer us anything new, so don't place any bets ;-)
    11. Harsh Truth
      Harsh Truth
      So we're all pretty much sick of everything to do with WPINOB at this point, correct?
    12. marred
      marred
      Incorrect.

But I would like a few new albums quick smart to make up for the wilderness years before Quarry.
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I'm sure it will be a new one off Kerrygold.
    14. Detritus
      Detritus
      There have been a few reports on Twitter from attendees of the taping. They played Kiss Me a Lot. No interview.
    15. Ryan
      Ryan
      All this playing of Kiss Me A Lot should surely warrant a physical single/vinyl release by now, no? They played it on Larry King as well. The digital single just won't do. I love the song, for the record.
    16. Anonymous
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Nope.

Also I think a physical single would just be a loss mostly in terms of money time and effort unless it was vinyl exclusive which would make it more collectable.
    18. hand in glove
      hand in glove
      Juggling oranges and doing very well. Can't wait for his turn on stage. He looks lovely!
    19. Staar_seed
      Staar_seed
      Wishful thinking for I'm Not A Man