Morrissey on The James Corden Show November 7 to promote Back On The Chain Gang - Morrissey Central

20181016_150953.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/november-7

Regards,
FWD.

I'll bet you Corden asks his management every time.

God that's just a funny image. Corden belting along to "Suedehead" while Moz quietly sits with his hands folded looking out the window.
Yes, it would make historical and hysterical television.
One can but dream!

Hehe that will be worth a watch. Last time he was invited on the show Cordon was so excited he was almost bonking Moz's leg. But a dark cloud has passed so will be interesting to compare and contrast.

Reckon this fat Brittish dude has been trying to get Uncle Steve on his show ever since fat Brittish dude moved his show to Moz Angeles. I me reckon he reminds me of Rusty Brand and Nol Gallagher. He thinks he is Uncle Steve's "friend". Reckon if fat Brittish dude will get his house foreclosed on like Rusty Brand because he couldn't afford Moz Angeles m8 inn n nn n nn n n n nn n n it.

released when?

Reckon this fat Brittish dude has been trying to get Uncle Steve on his show ever since fat Brittish dude moved his show to Moz Angeles. I me reckon he reminds me of Rusty Brand and Nol Gallagher. He thinks he is Uncle Steve's "friend". Reckon if fat Brittish dude will get his house foreclosed on like Rusty Brand because he couldn't afford Moz Angeles m8 inn n nn n nn n n n nn n n it.

Do you mean Rusty Brand who bought a house by the River Thames for 3.3 million pounds in 2016? Pretty sure he could buy the trailer park you live on and evict you if he felt like it mate.

While I LOVE the carpool karaoke idea ... I just can't quite see Moz doing it. Perhaps the Moz of the 90's would've been more open to something like that?

Robert lewelyn of red dwarf fame did a thing on youtube where he would pick up a british comedian and drive around for a while,it was called carpool and this was six -seven years ago so not only is corden unfunny hes also a thief of other peoples ideas.

While I LOVE the carpool karaoke idea ... I just can't quite see Moz doing it. Perhaps the Moz of the 90's would've been more open to something like that?

He could send Damo instead telling him he has to cancel.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned juggling yet :)
Perhaps we will get more of the same.
Video courtesy of Doc:

Regards,
FWD.

Tags
back on the chain gang single

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom