Morrissey on " The Graham Norton Show" (Oct. 27, 2017) - reminder / reports

Morrissey performs “Spent the day in bed” on The Graham Norton tomorrow (27th) - according to a press report on Emma Thompson.

Posted by ~El Boydelz~:

Posted by Shyness 1s nice:

41075_graham_norton_ss.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it was released about 2 weeks too early

I think the BBC Radio 6 show changed the campaign. They wanted to capitalise on that appearance maybe. It was probably too late to bring the release forward. It all seems to be going okay though. This is the most concentrated publicity drive I can remember. Don't forget when Suedehead hit the charts he went into hiding!!!

He said his voice is untouched by time. Great vocal to be fair, got a warm ovation aswell. Good performance.
Oh I thought he said Moz was untouched by time. I think his voice has been touched by time.... for the better. Moz sounds better on World Peace and now than he has ever sounded.

I think the BBC Radio 6 show changed the campaign. They wanted to capitalise on that appearance maybe. It was probably too late to bring the release forward. It all seems to be going okay though. This is the most concentrated publicity drive I can remember. Don't forget when Suedehead hit the charts he went into hiding!!!

Oh by all means I think it's going very well.. I just mean burn out a little over this one song before the album. I think the album needs to drop about now in the time table. I do have to say I think this album will be viewed as a success. Also not that the man thinks he does anything wrong but I think he is very proud of this work

not even a day well 2 maybe Morrissey was in Seattle, and now again in the UK, think this show must be taped earlier, or the Moz1 plain is a making overtime :)

He sang it will but it is still a shitty Ouija Board (as in gimmicky keyboard driven song).

Too right bloomin' onion wacker. This was TAPED weeks ago. By now Malibu Steve is in Portland hangin' at John Maher's house shootin' hoops in his backyard basketball court. Manchester sons? LOL!!! The mayor of Malibu flies coach.

What a dull bunch of guests. Dustin Hoffman cancelled. No wonder Moz refused to sit on the couch.

not even a day well 2 maybe Morrissey was in Seattle, and now again in the UK, think this show must be taped earlier, or the Moz1 plain is a making overtime :)
it was recorded two weeks ago.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom