Morrissey on " The Graham Norton Show" (Oct. 27, 2017) - reminder / reports

Morrissey performs “Spent the day in bed” on The Graham Norton tomorrow (27th) - according to a press report on Emma Thompson.

Posted by ~El Boydelz~:

Posted by Shyness 1s nice:

41075_graham_norton_ss.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually the artist doing the song joins Norton and his guests on the sofa for a very brief chat after the performance. I wonder if Morrissey will.

obviously prerecorded, unless M is two ! :lbf: hope we at least get an interview from his doppelganger.

Just checking my sky tv planner and it says Morrissey is playing on Fridays show. Not sure when it was recorded? Maybe someone else can shed more light on it? It’s probably old news!! Sorry

Just checking my sky tv planner and it says Morrissey is playing on Fridays show. Not sure when it was recorded? Maybe someone else can shed more light on it? It’s probably old news!! Sorry
It was recorded a few weeks ago. I understand it is just a performance of STDIB, no talking.

Blood blikey fookin bloomin' onion, do you actually think he was going to go back home to LA and then back to Brittin? This was recorded weeks ago. Too right m8.

Yes, well the whole show is pre-recorded, not just the music, and as I posted above the artist will usually sit down with the other guests after their performance for one or two quick questions at the very end - just not a full interview. So I wouldn't be too surprised if this happens...

somebody on here was at the show,just said Morrissey played spent then graham had a short conversation across the studio floor and that was it,also said it was well received by the audience.

somebody on here was at the show,just said Morrissey played spent then graham had a short conversation across the studio floor and that was it,also said it was well received by the audience.
Yes I remember too :thumb:

Top notch from Moz and no meaningless convo :thumb:

Norton and Emma Thompson seemed excited! I think GN said something about Morrissey's voice to her. I thought it was a shame their little bit of chitchat was cut.

Just caught the end of it cos I bloody forgot! Its on TV3 10.20pm Sat night. TV3 is an Irish TV channel.
What I saw looked and sounded much the same as the one on Jools. Great in other words. The interviewees (Emma Thompson, freakface Delevinge from Suicide Squad, Adam unfunny Sandler) seemed impressed with Moz and gave him a standing ovation. The audience was very appreciative too.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom