Morrissey on " The Graham Norton Show" (Oct. 27, 2017) - reminder / reports

Morrissey performs “Spent the day in bed” on The Graham Norton tomorrow (27th) - according to a press report on Emma Thompson.

Posted by ~El Boydelz~:

Posted by Shyness 1s nice:

41075_graham_norton_ss.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
just read adam sandler is getting it in the neck for placing his hand on clare foys knee during the show.
for anyone who is a touchy feely kind of person STOP or you will end up in the nick on the bunkbed below big bubba.

he did the same to dustin Hoffman on the jimmy fallon show so don't think theres much to it especially as its on national tv.

Maybe. I always thought his use of 'kid' on Istanbul was out of place and false, displaying a lack of empathy. A man finding his son's dead body would not use the word 'kid'. Child, son, name perhaps. But not 'kid'. I know it's only a song but it hit a false note for me. Still love the song though.

A young goat is called a kid.
Goat ?
Cash£mere ?
Designer cardigan ?
£1,075 ?
70 cent wool ?
30 cent cash£mere ?
Not animal friendly ?

ITS SURELY A CRYPTIC SIGN ! (Like when you had to play vinyl records backwards)

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

just read adam sandler is getting it in the neck for placing his hand on clare foys knee during the show.
for anyone who is a touchy feely kind of person STOP or you will end up in the nick on the bunkbed below big bubba.

One could think he had more confidence with Emma Thompson because they made a film together, but maybe she knew him too well, because she was seated in a diagonal way that avoided a casual touch, her face was closer to him than her body. We all know that kind of "warm" people, the thing is it's very uncomfortable being touched in those situations when you don't expect it. It happened to me less than a month ago, in my shoulder, and the man did it 2 times without any reason, then a woman who worked with him appeared and she attended me and made him go, I guess she knew for my face how bad I felt. Unnecessary bad moments.

Last edited:
One could think he had more confidence with Emma Thompson because they made a film together, but maybe she knew him too well, because she was seated in a diagonal way that avoided a casual touch, her face was closer to him than her body. We all know that kind of "warm" people, the thing is it's very uncomfortable being touched in those situations when you don't expect it. It happened to me less than a month ago, in my shoulder, and the man did it 2 times without any reason, then a woman who worked with him appeared and she attended me and made him go, I guess she knee for my face how bad I felt. Unnecessary bad moments.
if he does it again tell him hes getting it.thats a Scottish saying which means there will be an ambulance here soon with your name on it.

A young goat is called a kid.
Goat ?
Cash£mere ?
Designer cardigan ?
£1,075 ?
70 cent wool ?
30 cent cash£mere ?
Not animal friendly ?

ITS SURELY A CRYPTIC SIGN ! (Like when you had to play vinyl records backwards)

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Mate - your posts aren’t witty or funny. Stop, it’s cringeworthy

if he does it again tell him hes getting it.thats a Scottish saying which means there will be an ambulance here soon with your name on it.

Good saying. The thing is we actually were in a local medical clinic, and I was not the patient, so I didn't want to make feel the actual patient uncomfortable. That was a terrible situation, I felt very bad, but it's not the first time.

simply say I'm reporting you to the police and he will shit himself or say your dads a policeman,make something up.these people should be hung out to dry and put on the sex offenders register see how they feel then,asshole.

This is the full show, I don't know if it was posted previously.
I couldn't put my eyes out of Adam Sandler's shirt, something very strange was going on there, and then Emma Thompson made a reference about it.

It won't play for me in my country :(

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom