Morrissey on the death of Margaret Thatcher, the press - statement at TTY

Margaret Thatcher - true-to-you.net
9 April 2013

The difficulty with giving a comment on Margaret Thatcher's death to the British tabloids is that, no matter how calmly and measuredly you speak, the comment must be reported as an "outburst" or an "explosive attack" if your view is not pro-establishment. If you reference "the Malvinas", it will be switched to "the Falklands", and your "Thatcher" will be softened to a "Maggie." This is generally how things are structured in a non-democratic society. Thatcher's name must be protected not because of all the wrong that she had done, but because the people around her allowed her to do it, and therefore any criticism of Thatcher throws a dangerously absurd light on the entire machinery of British politics. Thatcher was not a strong or formidable leader. She simply did not give a shit about people, and this coarseness has been neatly transformed into bravery by the British press who are attempting to re-write history in order to protect patriotism. As a result, any opposing view is stifled or ridiculed, whereas we must all endure the obligatory praise for Thatcher from David Cameron without any suggestion from the BBC that his praise just might be an outburst of pro-Thatcher extremism from someone whose praise might possibly protect his own current interests. The fact that Thatcher ignited the British public into street-riots, violent demonstrations and a social disorder previously unseen in British history is completely ignored by David Cameron in 2013. In truth, of course, no British politician has ever been more despised by the British people than Margaret Thatcher. Thatcher's funeral on Wednesday will be heavily policed for fear that the British tax-payer will want to finally express their view of Thatcher. They are certain to be tear-gassed out of sight by the police.

United Kingdom? Syria? China? What's the difference?

Morrissey
9 April 2013

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
feckin heck, BrummieBoy....

do you have a blog, somewhere, anywhere?
if not, when is your book out?
you're the most interesting real person i've come across in a very long time.

Re: Article: Morrissey on the death of Margaret Thatcher, the press - statement at TT

Well that's called democracy. "Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Winston Churchill, speech to the House of Commons, 11th of November, 1947)

Thatcher's electoral record:

1979 - 43.9%

1983 - 42.4%

1987 - 42.2%

I doubt the lions share of those people loved her as much as saw her as a necessary evil, and this at a time Labour were unelectable for many of the reasons I outlined previously. It was certainly hard to find anyone at the time who admitted to have voted for her.

Blair's figures aren't that much different, until 2005, at least.

1997 - 42.3%

2001 - 40.7%

2005 - 35.2% (!)

Obama (in essentially a two horse race) won with 50.95% in 2008, and exactly the same percentage in 2012. Only nuts would deny his legitimacy to hold office. Similarly with Thatcher. The rules is the rules, and they are known before the game begins.

Not that I want to defend Blair/Brown, but you get a different story by looking at opinion poll data. Throughout the 90s, Labour regularly scored above 60%, but the Tories in the 80s were always about level with Labour. In fact, if you trust the polls (I'm not saying you have to), it's only by pulling ahead at election times that Thatcher or Major ever won an election.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8280050.stm

Even where the Tories are ahead, it is not by enough to win, most of the time.

Re: Article: Morrissey on the death of Margaret Thatcher, the press - statement at TT

40% of the voting public. Again, you seem so obsessed with Scargill that you're willing to overlook her many, many faults. Next time somebody you hear somebody on the right attacking people on benefits be sure to remember who put millions on them, something as a nation we've never recovered from. Remember the person who would rather see her people earning less than a pound an hour than have a minimum wage that they could live on - really, what kind of human being would take that kind of stance? This is the woman who greeted the illegal sinking of a war ship and murder of its crew with a thumbs up. You can go through her leadership and pick hundreds of things which cement her as an animal and all people can do is say, well she beat Scargill. It's completely mental.

I agree with Morrissey's statement, sure he's overblown it with the China comment but he makes some valid points.

I think I've made it pretty clear it is the far left in general. It is equally true you seem happy to overlook their many, many faults too.

There is no war on the poor, there is war on the lazy f***ers who suck from the public teat when they could get work. Unfortunately the innocent get caught in the crossfire. The government want to get the crooks and fraudsters off the public payroll, as do a majority of the public. Now, if you want to argue that they're going around it in any governments usual clodhopping one-size-fits-all fashion, I'd agree with you, but the basic desire is sound.

I think I've made it pretty clear it is the far left in general. It is equally true you seem happy to overlook their many, many faults too.

There is no war on the poor, there is war on the lazy f***ers who suck from the public teat when they could get work. Unfortunately the innocent get caught in the crossfire. The government want to get the crooks and fraudsters off the public payroll, as do a majority of the public. Now, if you want to argue that they're going around it in any governments usual clodhopping one-size-fits-all fashion, I'd agree with you, but the basic desire is sound.

That would make sense if we were talking about policies targeted at addressing things like benefit fraud. But we're not, we're talking about pushing things like the Philpotts as propaganda to justify indiscriminate reductions in entitlement.

Re: From the Horse's mouth - TTY - Morrissey on the death of Margaret Thatcher, the p

Of course, he could not keep his mouth shut. Notice that if someone does not hold his point of view, he or she is ridiculed and out down.

Buy, he must be correct, he is Morrissey.

He is now a disgruntled old man with no relevance.

so why do you go on a website for a disgruntled man with no relevance

feckin heck, BrummieBoy....

do you have a blog, somewhere, anywhere?
if not, when is your book out?
you're the most interesting real person i've come across in a very long time.

You're very kind. Compliments are good, but complaints and insults equally appreciated. I'll give you a link by PM to a temporary platform which will soon vanish. Don't share it yet. LOL! Our cover's blown, was blown in E'bro after we helped bring down a Cardinal, but we're working on security for our families for as long as the superinjuctions last, before the press and helicopter paparazzi searchlights start in earnest.
Not a blog, not a book, what the Germans call a Gesamtkunstwerk [total art work] It's Riverdance + The Grand Inquisitor + Kraftwerk + The Knife. Moz gets a brief look-in but he's a bit 'obvious', though increasingly funny as a stand-up comic interviewee, publisher of 'press statements' if no longer a cutting-edge musical and lyrical artist. It might not happen, we might change our minds, or it might be the greatest artwork of the C20/C21st. We'll see!
And it's not just 'me', we're a radical political art collective who use the name of a real-life Opus Dei MI5/CIA 'spook' as our press/P.R person just to annoy him. He was the 'big swinging dick' at our school, so it's revenge and we've dared him to sue us, but he won't. OR, maybe he's part of it, the mastermind? We'll see....we know everything about him as it's a "Why do you come here. You had to sneak into my room 'just' to read my diary "It was just to see, just to see" (All the things you knew I'd written about you" situation." Or, Our 'leader' is a seriously dangerous sociopath and psychopath who everyone is well advised to keep clear of, as his side-kick Sister Sharon 'Uma' McCormick kill-bills anyone who crosses him. He looks like George Clooney and Wayne Rooney but his name is....t.b.c.
OR: this is just one long-winded piss take for no reason other than '4 teh lulz' ...it was ever thus!

Shaking The Habitual - The Interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F37Yg17-JQ

"....we didn't plan to make another album, we just wanted to do something, but had to find a purpose..yes, music can be so meaningless..we had to find the last..we approached each other through books, through the words of others..we get our langauge back through the language of others and. we played and we played and we played and we played..to let go of what we already knew about music and explore what we didnt know... letting go..what we do is political ..that should be impossible to misunderstand ...we want to question 'The Knife'...we started improvising to find something less predictable...yes, we made up our own sound sources, we used to make up home made instruments or we played traditional instruments in non-traditional ways and tried to find no-ntraditional ways of creating traditional sounds.... we wanted to find a room where all sounds are just as odd or just as normal, where the border between normal and strange is erased...like studies...such as working your way to the core of an instrument to find out its potential.. ..like making a bedspring sound like a voice or a voice sound like a bedspring..the lyrics are inspired by the 70s protest songs from our childhood or maybe our record poses the question "what can a protest song be today?"..we felt too safe behind the masks, the masks had become an image of 'The Knife', something that had meant to question identity and fame became a commercial product, an institution....we asked our friends and lovers to help us..letting others contribute their knowledge, viewing the process as the creation of a collective...through our community we felt less alone, we felt safe enough to let our old mask fall..i think there are no real 'us',behind the masks are other masks...but there are ways to get to know us through the music..we are people trying to do something we haven't done before..to not reproduce identities that are expected from us...yes, we are privileged, we can afford to fight commercial homogenization..the ideals reproduded in the extreme hierarchical and conservative structures that the music industry constitutes... that is why the process has become so important to us...creating a space in which we want to exist..once you stop caring about rule or.. to question the function of popular music..to experiment with time to make music that demands people's time and consciousness ...that is impossible to consume in the quick and easy way..we use our lyrics to not be misunderstood, we longing for something else..like a more bearable world..i think music can be a tool to create movements..a room where everything is possible..transformation as a physical feeling.... in our lyrics we criticise, for example the institution of the Royal Family which is a symbol for the illusion in which the world is embedded or the construction of the Nuclear Family an institution that conserves inequality injustice and exclusion... the challenge is to live in live in solidarity beyond nuclear families, nations and economical unions..it's time to move to fall to fly .."then I got the urge for penetration.."

Re: From the Horse's mouth - TTY - Morrissey on the death of Margaret Thatcher, the p

Margaret Thatcher > What a wank you are Morrissey...What exactly have you done for country sir? The answer is nothing...1979 genius your country was on the verge of becoming a third world country.

you cock. what exactly have you done?? an evil dictator finally gurgles her last, far far too late for any reasonable thinking Briton, and your only motivation is to attack Morrissey.
says far more about you.
everything thats wrong with this country today can be traced back to that vile woman and her cohorts. her legacy? greedy selfish yuppies, and look where they took us.
she closed the door on any chance of long term progression for Britain, switched the lights off and sold the chatels.
some of us still have to deal with that reality.

This is related to the previous statement but it just doesn't sit well with me the way Morrissey and it seems Russell Brand sympathise with the IRA. It's not in line with the majority of peace loving people in Ireland today and their sympathy with the families of victims. Some families have been denied the right to mourn loved ones whose bodies to this day are yet to be recovered. I don't sympathise with loyalist terrorists either. It's disgraceful.

I've been a huge Morrissey fan for many a year but he really is getting harder and harder to love. A man once (and occasionally still) so capable of saying beautiful things about the human race is, I am sad to say, becoming increasingly irrelevant and embarrassing.

Not that I am a cheerleader for Thatcher - far from it. But Morrissey's childish denunciation, as usual devoid of any argumentation, reflects his growing propensity for spouting a hyperbole and then running back to his cave, says more about him that it does about Thatcher. His intellectual laziness has allowed him to convince himself that his cowardice is really courage. He was once brave; willing to say unfashionable, deft and inspiring things about life. But he has veered from that path and now takes the easier, lazier option of ushing to the press to treat us to opinions which he would never dare test in public debate with other grown-ups.

That my hero now reeks of the hatred he (not unreasonably) attributes to Thatcher; that he exhibits tenfold the Thatcheresque inability to listen to other people's voices; that his utterances are latterly as bland, predictable and incapable of advancing public debate as those of the Beckhams he so strenuously slates; and the fact that he has set himself up as the untouchable sovereignty for which he so despises Britain all leave me so sad.

As he said himself, it's so easy to hate. He might have added that it's also so admirable to speak with distinctiveness and delicacy. Sigh. I greatly miss the Morrissey I once knew, but it's time we parted old friend. I never thought this day would come.

i think your depature is long overdue, lightwieght liberalism has its place but it sure aint here.

An Evil Dictator

Maggie Thatcher’s policies and ideas resulted in many unfortunate people staying on low pay and being exploited for cheap labour so that ones like her could get richer quicker.

She was all for those wanting to be in control and taking advantage of the less well-off and would make sure that her supporters were heard while those who opposed her were silenced.

She was someone who was a self-appointed control freak who had to have special privileges over everyone else so that what she said had to be seen to be obeyed and she had the last say.

She was protected and wrapped in cotton wool so she could do what she wanted and destroy the lives of many unfortunate people and nobody else could do anything about it.

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for someone like Thatcher to enter the Kingdom of Heaven; so will she try to privatise Hell now?

I think you've just replied to a different post as it has got absolutely nothing to do with anything that I wrote. I was referring to Thatcher fighting against any kind of minimum wage when masses of the population were earning wages under a pound an hour. How is this not a war on the poor? How can you or anyone else justify that somebody who goes out to work shouldn't have enough to live on? Add to that the millions that her policies put out of work, the jobs weren't there thanks to her and still aren't, when the available jobs equate to something close to the unemployment figures I'll get on board the attacking scroungers bandwagon. Until that day I'll take note that the Tory party continue to attack the poor while giving the richest in the country a tax cut. What utter, utter c***s they are. By the way, I can't stand Labour either before you take my view as politically biased. I am politically biased, biased against the self serving arseholes that have been running and ruining the country throughout my lifetime.

This is related to the previous statement but it just doesn't sit well with me the way Morrissey and it seems Russell Brand sympathise with the IRA. It's not in line with the majority of peace loving people in Ireland today and their sympathy with the families of victims. Some families have been denied the right to mourn loved ones whose bodies to this day are yet to be recovered. I don't sympathise with loyalist terrorists either. It's disgraceful.

The trouble with Morrissey is he's still a bit stuck in the 1980's, hating the Royals for being rich when there are millions of people just as rich all over the World who do equally little to earn their crust, standing up for murderers of innocent people, etc. At least he's got an opinion though.

Barleycorn is spot-on. Most of the fans here are mature enough to realize the difference between basic criticism and unfounded, blind anger. Morrissey has been spouting on about anything that he deems as fodder for his faulty cannon. He really needs to reflect on what he has become here--not a respected singer who is known for some emotional and thoughtful lyrics, but a bitter man who sees fault in everything that he deems as not according to his belief system.

Many people have disagreements with the views of others, but they do not spout off ill will and disdain as Morrissey does. The almost laughable thing is that the other site with the lemmings like TRB, the cat girls, etc., would follow Morrissey no matter what he says. That is not fandom; it is sad.

You are spot on Fan. Absolutely spot on.

People will remember Morrissey not for Vauxhall, Arsenal, gladiolas or funny lyrics. They'll remember the horrendous things he said about the shooting victims of Norway, how the Chinese are a subspecies, and how the UK/Syria and China are all the same.

Lovely.

You are spot on Fan. Absolutely spot on.

People will remember Morrissey not for Vauxhall, Arsenal, gladiolas or funny lyrics. They'll remember the horrendous things he said about the shooting victims of Norway, how the Chinese are a subspecies, and how the UK/Syria and China are all the same.

Lovely.

But UK/Syria and China ARE the same, except, of course, China is far far technologic/eletronic advanced than UK.

Morrissey,

I very much appreciate your comments on PM Thatcher and, although I'm an American and was young when Thatcher was in office, remember very well the bizarre closeness of her rhetoric with that spouted by Ronald Reagan at the same time. Whether it was blaming the poor as being responsible for their lot in life while crushing the very social structures that allowed the poor to have any dignity whatsoever (like trade unions), championing big business ahead of the people, sanctioning any and all actions opposing the Soviet Union as right and justified, no matter how questionably ethical or, ultimately, damaging they were. These were Iron Maggie's hallmarks, just as they were Ronnie Reagan's. At least in the United States, Reagan is now revered as a hero by many, despite enacting many of the damaging economic policies which have driven the United States middle class nearly out of existence. I hope that isn't the case in Britain, and you are saved the stomach-turning, mostly fictional television retrospectives of Thatcher as a 'great leader' as we were subjected to on Reagan's death years ago. Hell, we even rhapsodized Nixon upon his death, and he was truly and roundly hated by the entire country at the time of his resignation.

My personal Thatcher memory is as follows: I graduated university in 1999, and our commencement speaker was PM Thatcher. Me and my future wife (who had immigrated from Russia a few years prior) both being politically-oriented individuals, we crowded into the hall to hear this person speak. We'd heard several other world political leaders speak prior to this, and expected Thatcher to at least display intelligence and awareness of the world, if not a point of view I could agree with. Within a few minutes of starting her speech, she began speaking about Russia - not about the Soviet Union, but free Russia in 1999 (which was a lot more free at the time than it is now). She crowed on about Russians being godless people, about deserving the fate they had received under the Soviets and blaming the Russian 'mind' for keeping the country from being as bright-and-shiny as the United States or, presumably, the UK. In 1999, 14 years after the USSR acknowledged the failure of thought control and repression, 7 years since the fall of the Soviet government, and almost 10 years since her term as PM had come to an end, she was still gnashing her teeth against the Godless Russian Masses. It wasn't offensive, it wasn't scary...it was sad. And quite funny, as I remember it.

Good on you, Morrissey. Keep speaking your mind. To your health and your art.
Ryan Atkinson

You're very kind. Compliments are good, but complaints and insults equally appreciated. I'll give you a link by PM to a temporary platform which will soon vanish. Don't share it yet. LOL! Our cover's blown, was blown in E'bro after we helped bring down a Cardinal, but we're working on security for our families for as long as the superinjuctions last, before the press and helicopter paparazzi searchlights start in earnest.
Not a blog, not a book, what the Germans call a Gesamtkunstwerk [total art work] It's Riverdance + The Grand Inquisitor + Kraftwerk + The Knife. Moz gets a brief look-in but he's a bit 'obvious', though increasingly funny as a stand-up comic interviewee, publisher of 'press statements' if no longer a cutting-edge musical and lyrical artist. It might not happen, we might change our minds, or it might be the greatest artwork of the C20/C21st. We'll see!
And it's not just 'me', we're a radical political art collective who use the name of a real-life Opus Dei MI5/CIA 'spook' as our press/P.R person just to annoy him. He was the 'big swinging dick' at our school, so it's revenge and we've dared him to sue us, but he won't. OR, maybe he's part of it, the mastermind? We'll see....we know everything about him as it's a "Why do you come here. You had to sneak into my room 'just' to read my diary "It was just to see, just to see" (All the things you knew I'd written about you" situation." Or, Our 'leader' is a seriously dangerous sociopath and psychopath who everyone is well advised to keep clear of, as his side-kick Sister Sharon 'Uma' McCormick kill-bills anyone who crosses him. He looks like George Clooney and Wayne Rooney but his name is....t.b.c.
OR: this is just one long-winded piss take for no reason other than '4 teh lulz' ...it was ever thus!

Shaking The Habitual - The Interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F37Yg17-JQ

"....we didn't plan to make another album, we just wanted to do something, but had to find a purpose..yes, music can be so meaningless..we had to find the last..we approached each other through books, through the words of others..we get our langauge back through the language of others and. we played and we played and we played and we played..to let go of what we already knew about music and explore what we didnt know... letting go..what we do is political ..that should be impossible to misunderstand ...we want to question 'The Knife'...we started improvising to find something less predictable...yes, we made up our own sound sources, we used to make up home made instruments or we played traditional instruments in non-traditional ways and tried to find no-ntraditional ways of creating traditional sounds.... we wanted to find a room where all sounds are just as odd or just as normal, where the border between normal and strange is erased...like studies...such as working your way to the core of an instrument to find out its potential.. ..like making a bedspring sound like a voice or a voice sound like a bedspring..the lyrics are inspired by the 70s protest songs from our childhood or maybe our record poses the question "what can a protest song be today?"..we felt too safe behind the masks, the masks had become an image of 'The Knife', something that had meant to question identity and fame became a commercial product, an institution....we asked our friends and lovers to help us..letting others contribute their knowledge, viewing the process as the creation of a collective...through our community we felt less alone, we felt safe enough to let our old mask fall..i think there are no real 'us',behind the masks are other masks...but there are ways to get to know us through the music..we are people trying to do something we haven't done before..to not reproduce identities that are expected from us...yes, we are privileged, we can afford to fight commercial homogenization..the ideals reproduded in the extreme hierarchical and conservative structures that the music industry constitutes... that is why the process has become so important to us...creating a space in which we want to exist..once you stop caring about rule or.. to question the function of popular music..to experiment with time to make music that demands people's time and consciousness ...that is impossible to consume in the quick and easy way..we use our lyrics to not be misunderstood, we longing for something else..like a more bearable world..i think music can be a tool to create movements..a room where everything is possible..transformation as a physical feeling.... in our lyrics we criticise, for example the institution of the Royal Family which is a symbol for the illusion in which the world is embedded or the construction of the Nuclear Family an institution that conserves inequality injustice and exclusion... the challenge is to live in live in solidarity beyond nuclear families, nations and economical unions..it's time to move to fall to fly .."then I got the urge for penetration.."

checking inbox obsessively for link.

watched the video.
interesting.
i'm into the exploration of sonic manipulations of objects of varying material and their resonating frequencies.
frequencies, in general fascinate me endlessly.
music is energy. vibration. it has the ability to effect the vibrations of our own energy so dramatically.
i think to fail to explore it in the scientific, socio-political, and artistic realms, (both high and low, whatever that would even mean anymore...) would be to fail as the creators of something far more significant, to all life forms, than we, as it's creators, even possess the ability to comprehend.
art school. hahaha!
at least i was on scholarship.
nobody wasted any money on it.
it hasn't failed me, though.
i manage a painter of world class caliber and live with a music and theatrical producer....my past incarnations have mostly been on stage either dramatically or my set designs, film and telly.
but once upon a time, i sat first chair percussion, (xylophone, glockenspiel, marimba, kettle, bass, snare, cymbals..whatever they threw in my pit! i only had a few beats between notes for movement down the line to the next instrument!)
i started on piano, and will always play, when there is one about.
i mostly sit at this keyboard. i am frequently interrupted by interjections of the mundane, domestic, and biological, the latter in the shape of a little blonde ape who is growing evermore verbal daily!
tiny humans, with all their possibilities and resources intact and everything left to discover!
they are definitely amusing!
last night i stayed up til way too late laughing until i was in tears at the blog linked in "What did make you smile today",
Reasons My Son Is Crying
reading this text above from The Interview made me think of what it must've been like to pioneer jazz.
ignoring rules and boundaries.
we've been in deep conversation here, of late, about the disregard of westernised time signatures, and integration of non-traditional signatures into something less meandering than what you normally get landed with when you venture into the margins of music.
breaking the non-structured rules and integrating something a bit more structured.
we're deeply philosophical about sound round here.
which, at this moment, in Salford, I can report the usual sirens every few minutes, the grinding noise of a drilled screw bottoming out in it's destination in the wall the other side of ours, a loud, Nigerian conversation, (apparently about something rather hilarious),
and the sound of cars and trucks passing outside, all just below the pitch perfect humming of super mario by the four year old at the computer screen.
sounds abound!
I was watching some video a few months back of bits of a movie from a group from sweden, i think.
i can't recall what the movie was called, but the group go around accosting people in public with impromptu performances with everyday objects being used to make the music.
oh, balls, what were they called.....
i'll be back.
i want to check my inbox.

Sound of Noise

I'd love to see this whole film.
oh, it's on youtube..there's no reason not to watch it.
it's not really anything Art of Noise didn't toy with, from the looks of the surface of it, i just like the whole concept.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would make sense if we were talking about policies targeted at addressing things like benefit fraud. But we're not, we're talking about pushing things like the Philpotts as propaganda to justify indiscriminate reductions in entitlement.

Philpott revelled in his infamy, as sociopaths often do, but the point put forward by Osborne, Cameron and the Mail that he was in some way a product of the welfare system holds some water. Working people cannot raise seventeen children. The sums don't add up without benefits. He used them and his vile women and should have been stopped years ago.

Some people do milk the system, we all know that. It seems it is with the word "some" confusion sets in. Say that some nurses, some teachers, some public sector workers need to get a grip and you are immediately met with cries of "Well, I'm a nurse/teacher/whatever and I'm not like that!" Well, we aren't talking about you then, are we? Shut up.

If Philpott had been dealt with when he was showing off on national television over the best part of a decade the likelihood is those children might well still be alive. It is shameful they were let down in such a way.

No-one in their right mind wants the needy to go without. If those defrauding the system were weeded out those in real need could have more. A bloke of my acquaintance, now in his early thirties, has not worked in eight years since he was caught drink driving while working as a delivery driver. He's fit and well, but has been able up until now to claim DLA amongst other things. This is in the Thames Valley. it isn't in any way an unemployment blackspot.

There is nothing physically or mentally wrong with him beyond his inability to extricate himself from under the weight of his duvet in the morning. He knows the benefits system inside and out, and supplements his income by selling small amounts of skunk. He is now concerned he will have to come off DLA and get a job. Well woop-de-f***ing-do.

I'm not entirely sure if Beveridge had people like him in mind when the welfare state was created. I suspect not. Don't blame the government for the current welfare situation, blame people like him, who steal from the public purse and take money from the sick and disabled. It's high time their gravy train hit the buffers.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom