Morrissey on the death of Margaret Thatcher, the press - statement at TTY

Margaret Thatcher - true-to-you.net
9 April 2013

The difficulty with giving a comment on Margaret Thatcher's death to the British tabloids is that, no matter how calmly and measuredly you speak, the comment must be reported as an "outburst" or an "explosive attack" if your view is not pro-establishment. If you reference "the Malvinas", it will be switched to "the Falklands", and your "Thatcher" will be softened to a "Maggie." This is generally how things are structured in a non-democratic society. Thatcher's name must be protected not because of all the wrong that she had done, but because the people around her allowed her to do it, and therefore any criticism of Thatcher throws a dangerously absurd light on the entire machinery of British politics. Thatcher was not a strong or formidable leader. She simply did not give a shit about people, and this coarseness has been neatly transformed into bravery by the British press who are attempting to re-write history in order to protect patriotism. As a result, any opposing view is stifled or ridiculed, whereas we must all endure the obligatory praise for Thatcher from David Cameron without any suggestion from the BBC that his praise just might be an outburst of pro-Thatcher extremism from someone whose praise might possibly protect his own current interests. The fact that Thatcher ignited the British public into street-riots, violent demonstrations and a social disorder previously unseen in British history is completely ignored by David Cameron in 2013. In truth, of course, no British politician has ever been more despised by the British people than Margaret Thatcher. Thatcher's funeral on Wednesday will be heavily policed for fear that the British tax-payer will want to finally express their view of Thatcher. They are certain to be tear-gassed out of sight by the police.

United Kingdom? Syria? China? What's the difference?

Morrissey
9 April 2013

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Morrissey on the death of Margaret Thatcher, the press - statement at TT

Strange person, asking me questionns

Asked you if you were drunk after you wrote this VVV.

8644634594_9618a14c0b_b.jpg

But then you deleted your post for no apparent reason except perhaps to save face or cause confusion to readers.

Shouldn't moderators engage in at least a minimum standard of ethical conduct?

Re: Article: Morrissey on the death of Margaret Thatcher, the press - statement at TT

Well, Morrissey's statement is so full of obviously unreasonable claims that it is nearly not worth picking apart. But the gist of it is his complete rejection of Thatcher, which is the essence of his public persona and which is fair enough. But I wish he'd stick to expressing it more succinctly, briefer, instead of embarrasing himself with something he does not handle well.

Superior culture? In what way? Architecture? Literature? Perhaps. Music? Maybe. Food? No. Film? No. Television? No. Performing arts? No. Fine arts? No. Technology? No. Science? No. Medicine? Hell no. Fashion? No. Sports? No.

No? That's fine. Leave us to ourselves. We're not interesting in you dupes drinking Morrissey's Earl-Grey Kool-Aid. He was spot on to mock Lads Culture with his young Dandyism but as others have noticed, NOW it's LUDICROUS, the RISIBLE way he STRESSES every SECOND words SUGGESTING he's THESPIAN and CULTURED shows IGNORANCE not EDUCATION.

Enjoy American Empire Exceptionalism as it unravels. As the centre of gravity moves east, many of your more thoughtful citizens are pondering "how did the Brits reinvent themselves when they ceded power to us? how has London risen to the top in every area of human endeavour? Architecture. Literature. Music. Food. Film. Television. Performing arts? Fine Arts? Technology? Science? Medicine? Fashion? Sports? What is it in their cultural alogorithm?"

Yes. London is the capital of the world, for the next 100 years probably. If there's a future, it's called London. And once it extends to Birmingham and Manchester [ , like Tokyo-Yokohama-Osaka] with High Speed Rail: the Mercians and Mancunians will mash London up in an impossible tribal remix. Scots will miss out cuz they'll be in the Euro backwater, like Dublin. OR: the Norman Toraigh Whores might stop HS2 and get a new runway at Heathrow rather than extend/expand Birmingham International, thus keeping all the wealth inside a criminal South-East City State that is not London, but Thatcher's Tory fantasy of 'England's Dreaming'.

Just stay focussed on American culture. It took you lot decades to 'get' our irony. We've moved on, you're trying to catch up but we're too weird. It took Madonna a decade trying to crack the code before she gave in and realised she'd broken some rules and was OUT! I'm sure NYC and Long Island is some compensation for having been credulous enough to leave London thinking O'Bama would be a revolutionary rather than a compliant stooge. Madonna will be back, I'm sure, probably chasing Danny Boyle to Brum to try and get in there first. Like everyone else! LOLOLOLOLOL!

The Industrial revolution began in and around Birmingham, not Manchester: "Birmingham's explosive industrial expansion started earlier than that of the textile-manufacturing towns of the North of England,"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmin...lution.2C_innovation.2C_science_and_invention

Black Sabbath will be remembered alongside The Beatles. Nirvana absolutely got that right. Like Marx and Engles, O'bama got it all wrong:

http://blogs.birminghampost.net/news/2011/05/industrial-revolution-began-in.html

London isn't a place, it's a state of mind, but it has amnesia about Mercia, about Shakespeare and his sister. Manchester was too far away, it was the Saxons who became Brummies who fought the Norman hordes, as first line of defence for their tribal cousins in the North and Caledonia. As the tribes unite and expel the Norman Virus in the run up to the millenium of 1066-2066, the next post-industrial revolution will take place with the re-Saxonisation of Britain, swathing the wastelands with germinal climax ecosystem temperate rainforest dotted with science parks for The Singularity. It all began in and around Birmingham, the Saxon resistance to the Normans: we've never been defeated or assimilated and never will be. No one knows us, we've remained hidden, biding our time till we liberate London and unite with London and Manchester to take the C21st to a new level of genius innovation. Dismiss this as 'crazy' that's how we do it, but Brummies don't want or need anyone's approval, and like our spiritual leader, Shakespeare, we don't care what anyone else thinks of us:

http://www.firstthings.com/blogs/fi...hakespeare-didnt-sound-like-laurence-olivier/

"And all this idle speculation because we cannot accept that Shakespeare was a middle-class Brummie. That this brilliance, this imagination, this gift for creation came from the mind of an ordinary citizen, not a member of the gentry"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1231227/Sorry-true-The-Bard-WAS-mere-Brummie.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brummie

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/birmingham-councils-voice-recognition-phone-285680

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...f-the-21st-century-says-new-york-7179018.html

PS; I'd just like to confirm, once again, that I have absolutely no memories of ever having met Morrissey at any stage in the past 4 decades, not at Irish Dancing feis's, not at the Holy Name church, not at any gigs in the 70s, not in Camden in the 80s and 90s, or anywhere else. Ever. I've no doubt that Morrissey will confirm this is the gospel truth at any an all junctures in the future when all's well and he returns to support us at our Winter Solstice 2021 apocalyptic finale in Rio. That's if I can fool Nurse Ratchett again, of course, and escape from Broadmoor, where Savile had me commited for writing "Broadmoor! Who Started This War?" as a humorous rejoinder to the Strangeways lift of my Winson Green memes.

Just put me on IGNORE. I've no interest in your banal worldview. Bye!

Re: From the Horse's mouth - TTY - Morrissey on the death of Margaret Thatcher, the p

Now he is a law unto himself, intransigent, truculent, unpleasant, hectoring, bullying, longing to be as important as he once was, surrounded by yes men, past his prime, blaming others for his decline into obscurity, intellectually incapable of reaching the heights he once scaled, increasingly unstable and largely forgotten as an throwback to the eighties.

From reading your posts on this thread, it seems like you could be describing yourself.

I don't understand why Morrissey hates Margaret Thatcher so much. Is he saying these as a joke or to get people worked up? I think it's very upsetting when people die and I have respect for Margaret Thatcher.

Morrissey has said himself that he doesn't vote and he lives abroad most of the time.

Morrissey is not interested in current British politics. Margaret Thatcher hasn't been the PM for years. Time to move on I think.

Morrissey is a very wealthy man and the Conservative party do a lot to help rich British people like him.
It's true that the Conservative party do help wealthy men like Morrissey. But you have to understand Morrissey comes from working class roots. Manchester is a very 'left wing' place. Manchester is a Labour heartland. But strangely I don't think Morrissey votes for the Labour party anymore and as you say he spends time abroad.

David Icke met a Canadian journalist when he was a national spokesman for the British Green Party who had just arrived from an interview with the then Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher. He was taken-aback by his experience and captured Thatcher in a single sentence: 'She's barely one-dimensional'.
The former prime minister died this week aged 87 and triggered the most extreme polarity of responses which ranged from her goddess-like status on the right-wing of her Conservative Party to spontaneous street parties celebrating her departure from the world.
These reactions were based on 'Thatcher did this' (very good) and 'Thatcher did that' (very bad); but my question is did Thatcher herself do anything of substance at all, or was her cold, compassionless and strident personality just the vehicle, the cover, for hidden forces to change the face of Britain and further afield? The key word as usual is Rothschild.
There are so many strands to bring together. I highlighted in my newsletter on January 13th the close relationship that the late Lord Victor Rothschild had with prime ministers such as Winston Churchill (Conservative), Edward Heath (Conservative), Harold Wilson (Labour) and Margaret Thatcher (Conservative) ...
... To understand the background to Thatcher and the myth that 'she' changed the face of Britain you have to pick up the story decades earlier and follow a continuing plan through successive prime ministers of both major parties which was hidden by the illusion of 'changing' administrations and the meaningless rhetoric and image-making of the people involved.

It's true that the Conservative party do help wealthy men like Morrissey. But you have to understand Morrissey comes from working class roots. Manchester is a very 'left wing' place. Manchester is a Labour heartland. But strangely I don't think Morrissey votes for the Labour party anymore and as you say he spends time abroad.

Thats right "England is mine and it owes me a living" ! Well England gave you a good living so stop avoiding the taxman by living outside the country and pay up like the "working class" have to do otherwise just admit you are as Conservative as Mrs Thatcher ! Or is there no such thing as society ?
Double standards or what ? Like to have a say but don't wanna paye.

we'll let you know

David Icke met a Canadian journalist when he was a national spokesman for the British Green Party who had just arrived from an interview with the then Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher. He was taken-aback by his experience and captured Thatcher in a single sentence: 'She's barely one-dimensional'.
The former prime minister died this week aged 87 and triggered the most extreme polarity of responses which ranged from her goddess-like status on the right-wing of her Conservative Party to spontaneous street parties celebrating her departure from the world.
These reactions were based on 'Thatcher did this' (very good) and 'Thatcher did that' (very bad); but my question is did Thatcher herself do anything of substance at all, or was her cold, compassionless and strident personality just the vehicle, the cover, for hidden forces to change the face of Britain and further afield? The key word as usual is Rothschild.
There are so many strands to bring together. I highlighted in my newsletter on January 13th the close relationship that the late Lord Victor Rothschild had with prime ministers such as Winston Churchill (Conservative), Edward Heath (Conservative), Harold Wilson (Labour) and Margaret Thatcher (Conservative) ...
... To understand the background to Thatcher and the myth that 'she' changed the face of Britain you have to pick up the story decades earlier and follow a continuing plan through successive prime ministers of both major parties which was hidden by the illusion of 'changing' administrations and the meaningless rhetoric and image-making of the people involved.

Mrs Thatcher was a very close friend of Jimmy Savile. So they can keep each other company in HELL ! I would dig him up and put him in her box ! The pair of them give the word EVIL a new meaning.

Hooky

Oh god, spare us the conspiracy bullshit, would you? People like you are just polluting the public space. What kind of f***ing wanker seriously believes UK politics is just a cover-up for the Rothschilds? It's just so primitive, and so very, very, very stupid. And at least f***ing register, so we have an identity to put on our ignore lists.

Mrs Thatcher was a very close friend of Jimmy Savile. So they can keep each other company in HELL ! I would dig him up and put him in her box ! The pair of them give the word EVIL a new meaning.

Hooky

I cant speack about margarete thatcher with any real degree of authority, I dont know enough about politics 2 make an educated statement about these things!
Politics is not my area of expertise, its all quite alien 2 me, Im a biology, wildlife and nature expert !!! :) and have a great deal of Knowledge in such matters!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
(Well Ok Im fantastic at a few other things 2 , think you wud all be very pleasantly surprised ! LOL :)

But from my obvervations on politicians and those who rule and goven the countries around the world, they seem highly Incapable of doing the job there supposed 2 be doing!!!!!!!!!!!
In fact some of them are corrupt 2 the core and peristant liars! :(

I find it Incredible that these people find themselves running the place!

Why on earth is david cameron cutting so many benefits ?, in which the poor and needy are the once 2 suffer !!!!!!!!! he should be INCREASING benefits !!!
How on earth are people supposed 2 pay for there 40 fags and 2 bottles of cider they need each day and still afford the luxury of food aswell, if there benefits are drastically being cut!!!!

Savile?
SAVILE WILL BE HELL, SATAN HIMSELF WILL BE DEALING WITH THIS MONSTER !!!!!!

And just 2 add, savile DID not get away unnoticed with his sickening crimes of child sex abuse, the police and other authorities were told repeatedly about what was going on and did absoulty nothing 4 fear of challenging such a "super star" and "magnificant" fund raiser thereby ending the endless stream of money from coming in !!!! :(

Last edited:

I cant speack about margarete thatcher with any real degree of authority, I dont know enough about politics 2 make an educated statement about these things!
Politics is not my area of expertise, its all quite alien 2 me, Im a biology, wildlife and nature expert !!! :) and have a great deal of Knowledge in such matters!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
(Well Ok Im fantastic at a few other things 2 , think you wud all be very pleasantly surprised ! LOL :)

But from my obvervations on politicians and those who rule and goven the countries around the world, they seem highly Incapable of doing the job there supposed 2 be doing!!!!!!!!!!!

Why on earth is david cameron cutting so many benefits ?, in which the poor and needy are the once 2 suffer !!!!!!!!! he should be INCREASING benefits !!!
How on earth are people supposed 2 pay for there 40 fags and 2 bottles of cider they need each day and still afford the luxury of food aswell, if there benefits are drastically being cut!!!!

Savile?

And just 2 add, savile DID not get away unnoticed with his sickening crimes of child sex abuse, the police and other authorities were told repeatedly about what was going on and did absoulty nothing 4 fear of challenging such a "super star" and "magnificant" fund raiser thereby ending the endless stream of money from coming in !!!! :(

E fond et anrcodible thut Merroossey sulu hus ne spull chackur !! (Dear oh dear Modnete your spelling is awfull are you a victim of torie cuts ?)

Oh god, spare us the conspiracy bullshit, would you? People like you are just polluting the public space. What kind of f***ing wanker seriously believes UK politics is just a cover-up for the Rothschilds? It's just so primitive, and so very, very, very stupid. And at least f***ing register, so we have an identity to put on our ignore lists.

It's just not UK politics, it's the global elite. CONTROLLING Everything is.

Its all an illusion, they are all lizards, I'm David Icke and would you lie to buy my new CD?

E fond et anrcodible thut Merroossey sulu hus ne spull chackur !! (Dear oh dear Modnete your spelling is awfull are you a victim of torie cuts ?)

Awwwwwww ur so funny ! :( absolutely hilarious!! the whole forum is in stitches laughing at your incredible humour at posting on purpose stupid spelling mistakes in order to make me look silly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have FAILED in spectacular fashion !!!!!!!!

Tell ya what I might even decide to spell and punctuate everything absolutely correctly from now on!!!
just for the hell of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

It's just not UK politics, it's the global elite. CONTROLLING Everything is.

Its all an illusion, they are all lizards, I'm David Icke and would you lie to buy my new CD?
It's not just the Rothschild family. It is also the Rockefeller family who are an American industrial, political and banking family that made one of the world's largest fortunes in the oil business during the late 19th and early 20th centuries, with John D. Rockefeller and his brother William Rockefeller primarily through 'Standard Oil'.

There are other elite families who are involved in this. The Illuminati bloodlines. They Royal family network across the world is involved. David Icke has a new book out which is worth a read.

David Icke was the first to expose Jimmy Savile remember.

Is 'Hooky' on here Peter Hook? Are you really David Icke?

Savile?

Do you like cigarettes and alcohol? Not all disabled people on benefits smoke and drink a lot that is just a stereotype. Margaret Thatcher's funeral cost about 10 million of tax payers money and that is what bothers me she didn't need such a grand funeral. They could of helped the homeless people with that money.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom