Morrissey on the death of Margaret Thatcher, the press - statement at TTY

Margaret Thatcher - true-to-you.net
9 April 2013

The difficulty with giving a comment on Margaret Thatcher's death to the British tabloids is that, no matter how calmly and measuredly you speak, the comment must be reported as an "outburst" or an "explosive attack" if your view is not pro-establishment. If you reference "the Malvinas", it will be switched to "the Falklands", and your "Thatcher" will be softened to a "Maggie." This is generally how things are structured in a non-democratic society. Thatcher's name must be protected not because of all the wrong that she had done, but because the people around her allowed her to do it, and therefore any criticism of Thatcher throws a dangerously absurd light on the entire machinery of British politics. Thatcher was not a strong or formidable leader. She simply did not give a shit about people, and this coarseness has been neatly transformed into bravery by the British press who are attempting to re-write history in order to protect patriotism. As a result, any opposing view is stifled or ridiculed, whereas we must all endure the obligatory praise for Thatcher from David Cameron without any suggestion from the BBC that his praise just might be an outburst of pro-Thatcher extremism from someone whose praise might possibly protect his own current interests. The fact that Thatcher ignited the British public into street-riots, violent demonstrations and a social disorder previously unseen in British history is completely ignored by David Cameron in 2013. In truth, of course, no British politician has ever been more despised by the British people than Margaret Thatcher. Thatcher's funeral on Wednesday will be heavily policed for fear that the British tax-payer will want to finally express their view of Thatcher. They are certain to be tear-gassed out of sight by the police.

United Kingdom? Syria? China? What's the difference?

Morrissey
9 April 2013

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: From the Horse's mouth - TTY - Morrissey on the death of Margaret Thatcher, the p

Agreed. Bravo to Morrissey for telling it like it is. :)

Wonderfully put as alway Moz. We respect & agree with your views.
Love that he swore in it "give a shit" Go mozzer!
I am glad we have heard his real opinion.

Re: From the Horse's mouth - TTY - Morrissey on the death of Margaret Thatcher, the p

No, I'm not wrong. New York and the New Yorker are wrong. And so are you. It stands only in your rather unimportant opinion, as there are so many 'anonymous' opinions. As my New York friends say to me, "opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one". Guess what, you're an asshole.

and yet, the new yorker has a circulation. you have a morrissey website discussion forum.

Re: Article: Morrissey on the death of Margaret Thatcher, the press - statement at TT

It's quite amusing to see fans misquoting the person they idolise so much. My Only Weakness wins themselves a goodie bag for getting it right when pointing out, with some level of intelligence, that Morrissey's outlandish comment about the UK being like China and Syria is "to highlight the absurdity" of how the country has become.

I know a growing number of fans are beginning to turn their backs on Morrissey because of his recent string of comments, but he's a man who may seem out of touch with the world because he has simply disconnected himself from it. I mean, you can't really blame him. When our beloved reality television show is interrupted by a news broadcast, warning of us of our impending doom, we will only have ourselves to blame; whereas Morrissey and other like-minded folk will be pleading "please come, nuclear bomb!".

Re: Article: Morrissey on the death of Margaret Thatcher, the press - statement at TT

Actually I'm not a fan. I'm in the "necessary evil" camp. I'm old enough to have voted for her in 1987, but didn't.

I've never voted Tory in my life, but I do recognise that if the unions were not dealt with this country would now be a Venezuela if we were lucky, with inflation running around twenty plus percent and all the problems that entails, as it did here in the seventies. I really wish people would go to Youtube to check out Britain in the seventies. The social history of that time is grim beyond words. I can't recall off the top of my head who said "The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there", but a quick Google will prove that was particularly true of Britain.

As I sit here on my rather tasteful leather sofa, with Victoria Wood nattering on about tea on my 50" Samsung, Barca playing PSG on my laptop, and writing this on my iPad, it is hard to think that when I was a child it would take six weeks to get a landline installed, in a choice of four colours of very limited models of phone, and if I fitted an extension to it myself I would have been breaking the law. And that's just one example of the ways the cold dead hands of bad management and intransigent unions held us in their grip.

One of my most vivid early memories was my Dad connecting up a small B&W television to a car battery because there was no electricity yet again, and watching Ernie (The Fastest Milkman In The West) on TOTP as the picture slowly shrank to the size of a postage stamp as the battery ran down. It sounds a bit like a third world country. It felt like one too.

Britain in the 70s? No thanks. I far prefer it now, and if Thatcher was responsible for even part of that then she did well.

The reason I'm putting another view is in part because of the ridiculous black and white statements by many here, including, it seems to me, quite a few who were probably not even born when she left office, let alone when she first became PM. I thought Morrissey's statement was fair comment, until the "Syria, China" line which neatly manages to insult the ordinary people of all three nations, while again showcasing his recently learnt ability to turn even his simplest opinion into a study in ill-informed bullshit.

In an alternate Thatcher free history of this country it isn't beyond the realms of possibility a certain person would never have left the Labour party and we could now be living with El Presidente George Galloway, almost certainly for life, If that isn't enough to give you chills I don't really know what is.

Well said. :thumb:

yeah, cuz your 'musings' on hermaphrodite androgyny are so Twitter friendly. Dork.

Hey if you can't say it in 140 characters then you lost your audience. :D

tumblr_mkyay3QajV1rvsbdeo1_500.jpg

and yet, the new yorker has a circulation. you have a morrissey website discussion forum.

and yet, "mental patient", I have a personality, you hide behind 'anonymous'. The Sun has a circulation, your point is? Morrissey is a product of, and totally immersed in, herd culture. His 'outsider' credentials extend as far as niche brand marketing as a rebel, but not so much of a rebel as to avoid commercial audio and performance markets. I have a wider platform than this, as an overt, visible recognisable personality, and it's possible that one day I may be discovered by herd culture, but that isn't a goal or a life strategy. Unlike Morrissey and his demented 'fans' who gauge relevance by clicks and sales, by chart positions of endlessly rehashed back catalogue releases and by media coverage by herd publications like the New Yorker. Of course, there's no way of knowing if you are the same 'anonymous' as previously, but who on earth could possibly care? About 'anonymous' Morrissey 'fan' casualties, about Morrissey's need for product placement as a pseudo-radical artist in a psuedo-radical publication like The New Yorker in a pseudo-radical faux-Gotham such as New York City. America is not the world. Morrissey is not the world. Morrissey-Solo is not the world. This place is light relief, R&R from the hardcore debates taking place on DavidMcWilliams.ie, iTulip.com and many other sites we take part in, either individually or collectively. The 'you' you refer to doesn't exist, is a name on a gravestone, that of our childhood friend who died in 1970. Or we too are another 'anonymous' cipher pretending to be real in response to another 'anonymous cipher' Nobody cares. Not about the comments made by me, us, them, not about the New Yorker, certainly not about Morrissey, who appears to have wasted his life as a pale echo and disciple of Warhol. If Warhol were alive, he'd live anywhere but the sanitised, yuppified nightmare that is Bloomberg City. Now, go and get yourself a radical 20oz soda, then organise a protest to get Morrissey's demos played on Sirius, and demand that Obama legislates so that Morrissey is always given a corporate recording budget and that talk show hosts do not remorselessly mock his 'radical' views on animal rights whilst pointing out PETA's extermination policies. should keep you busy, eh? bye now 'anonymous'

But UK/Syria and China ARE the same, except, of course, China is far far technologic/eletronic advanced than UK.

ridiculous statement. most of China's technology and electronics is from patent infringement of USukEU companies. Lenovo might surprise...WAIT! Wrong site, this is a pop culture site not a place to discuss geopolitical economics and technology, although I'm sure Morrissey the 'intellectual' is, like, totally up to speed on The Singularity..*sigh* Syria like the UK. The trolls here really have lost their mojo

Last edited:

Sound of Noise

I'd love to see this whole film.
oh, it's on youtube..there's no reason not to watch it.
it's not really anything Art of Noise didn't toy with, from the looks of the surface of it, i just like the whole concept.

looks interesting. no reason not to watch it, yes: but there's only so many hours in the day! i'll add it to the list, have a foot high pile of DVDs that folk recommended, but this does look interesting.

"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us, the world is full of it and you simply take as much as you require"
  • In conversation in 1896, quoted in R J Buckley Sir Edward Elgar (London: Bodley Head, 1905), p. 32

It always amuses me to watch 'Tamagotchi Culture' in the Bull Ring, folk walking into lamp-posts or into traffic as they pet their iDevices or immerse themselves in some inner soundtrack rather than the "symphony of the streets". These clips of medical and bureaucratic noize are good. I always assumed The Knife would become bigger than ABBA when I first heard them, but like Nina Persson's detour from the mega-success of The Cardigans to A Camp produced by the late, sadly missed Mark Linkous: real artists don't stand still, don't waste nearly decades waiting for corporate approval and don't tolerate herd fans who insists on them reproducing a co-dependent fan/star script that died, if not with Elvis, then certainly with Michael Jackson. Morrissey is a minor talent, with a very good voice, but that is often marred by his ridiculous cultural magpie behaviour. No idea why he wrote a song called 'Scandinavia' as his outburst about the Norwegian massacre showed he has no understanding of the complex web of tribal cultures that are the modern day inheritors of Viking genius. Nice to meet you online! Talk soon via PM. regards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Philpott revelled in his infamy, as sociopaths often do, but the point put forward by Osborne, Cameron and the Mail that he was in some way a product of the welfare system holds some water. Working people cannot raise seventeen children. The sums don't add up without benefits. He used them and his vile women and should have been stopped years ago.

Some people do milk the system, we all know that. It seems it is with the word "some" confusion sets in. Say that some nurses, some teachers, some public sector workers need to get a grip and you are immediately met with cries of "Well, I'm a nurse/teacher/whatever and I'm not like that!" Well, we aren't talking about you then, are we? Shut up.

If Philpott had been dealt with when he was showing off on national television over the best part of a decade the likelihood is those children might well still be alive. It is shameful they were let down in such a way.

No-one in their right mind wants the needy to go without. If those defrauding the system were weeded out those in real need could have more. A bloke of my acquaintance, now in his early thirties, has not worked in eight years since he was caught drink driving while working as a delivery driver. He's fit and well, but has been able up until now to claim DLA amongst other things. This is in the Thames Valley. it isn't in any way an unemployment blackspot.

There is nothing physically or mentally wrong with him beyond his inability to extricate himself from under the weight of his duvet in the morning. He knows the benefits system inside and out, and supplements his income by selling small amounts of skunk. He is now concerned he will have to come off DLA and get a job. Well woop-de-f***ing-do.

I'm not entirely sure if Beveridge had people like him in mind when the welfare state was created. I suspect not. Don't blame the government for the current welfare situation, blame people like him, who steal from the public purse and take money from the sick and disabled. It's high time their gravy train hit the buffers.

No sensible person would disagree with most of what you write. No supporter of Beveridge, and certainly not Beveridge! The 'dignity of labour', the sense of masculine pride (and it's feckless and/or unemployable men who cause most of society's problems) provided by industrial labour was visible to me as a child in Small Heath, as was the descent into dysfunctional alocholism and endless recreational sex when work vanished during the recessions of the 70s 80s 90s. No-one from the working class is unaware of the Phillpots of the world and it is a total disgrace those chidren died. YET! Whenever social workers act, the Daily Fail explodes into indignation about them abusing their powers. I know a few social workers and teachers and they're at their wits end. Moz was right to revisit the classroom as 'the teacher's are scared of the children' and of lawsuits. It's capitalist insurance companies who are the elf'n'safety tyrants, boxing in everything so you can't organise a kid's party, never mind a piss up in a brewery without filling out a 'risk assesment'. As someone who encountered various amateur paedos and sociopaths as a precocious youngster, I know this terrain like the back of my hand. There needs to be an island like Kilda or the one used for anthrax experiments to send all these pathetic specimens to. There's not much evidence to suggest people who behave like this can be treated or cured by therapy and the risk of recidivism is too much for most criminal psychopaths. But the mob attacking a 'paediatrician''s house is just too another reason why sensible people have to put a lid on the moral panic that Osborne and cronies use to justify why they are powerless victims of Financial Stockholm Syndrome having dropped their pants and bared their arse to The Bond Market to take it up the shitter with no lube. Nick Clegg went to Caldicott, hope he wasn't targetted with that purdy mouth and his nice arse:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups=#!topic/soc.retirement/czaD1vSu5vM

http://www.thefullwiki.org/Caldicott_School

http://www.nospank.net/n-n33r.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brass_Eye#Paedophilia_special_.282001.29

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/901723.stm

Well said. :thumb:

You're an American. Unless you're living and paying taxes here like some 'fugees I know in London Town: keep out of it. None of your business, whereas your politics are legitimately our concern as you're Empire/World Policeman now, not us. Thanks.

It's quite amusing to see fans misquoting the person they idolise so much. My Only Weakness wins themselves a goodie bag for getting it right when pointing out, with some level of intelligence, that Morrissey's outlandish comment about the UK being like China and Syria is "to highlight the absurdity" of how the country has become.

I know a growing number of fans are beginning to turn their backs on Morrissey because of his recent string of comments, but he's a man who may seem out of touch with the world because he has simply disconnected himself from it. I mean, you can't really blame him. When our beloved reality television show is interrupted by a news broadcast, warning of us of our impending doom, we will only have ourselves to blame; whereas Morrissey and other like-minded folk will be pleading "please come, nuclear bomb!".

The only absurdity he's highlighted by comparing the UK to Syria and China is the absurdity of anyone imagining he's an 'intellectual' when he's obviously completely confused about world political realities and the reality of war in Syria. If he's 'disconnected himself', why does he continue to make absurd statments suggesting he's 'thinking' about the suffering in Syria whilst he's in St Tropez? He's thick and his fans are even thicker pig-shit. He no longer deserves an Audience if he makes such beserk claims.

The only absurdity he's highlighted by comparing the UK to Syria and China is the absurdity of anyone imagining he's an 'intellectual' when he's obviously completely confused about world political realities and the reality of war in Syria. If he's 'disconnected himself', why does he continue to make absurd statments suggesting he's 'thinking' about the suffering in Syria whilst he's in St Tropez? He's thick and his fans are even thicker pig-shit. He no longer deserves an Audience if he makes such beserk claims.

Once again BrummieBoy demonstrates an hilarious lack of self-awareness by labelling others "thick"... Does BB seriously imagine that anyone understands or even reads his posts in their entirety? They are the strange, disconnected, self-important ramblings from within a secure psychiatric unit and have absolutely no relevance to anyone anywhere.

Morrissey does not pretend to be a politician - in the Len Brown book, he is reported as saying he would not wish to be a politician - and would never be taken seriously as such - because he is not sufficiently well-informed. Which kind of takes the wind out of the sails of all the arseholes here shouting it in their angry posts as though it's some kind of amazingly original insight and/or punishable crime. But why should that stop him from giving personal opinions when asked? Which of us (apart from BrummieBoy, naturally) is an informed expert on every subject under the sun? But does that ever prevent us giving our opinions when asked? Of course not. The notion that no-one should ever say anything in public unless they are expertly informed is utterly ludicrous and would make for a very dull and quiet world. "He doesn't deserve an audience if he makes comments like this" is one of the most bizarre lines ever written on here. He's a singer-songwriter. He has opinions which, like all of us, are either open to debate or not spectacularly well informed. How does that have any bearing on his singing? Why the need for a fatwa on anyone who's entire life, whose every utterance and choice of holiday destination doesn't fit in with BrummieBoy's perceived notion of perfection?

So he shouldn't holiday in St Tropez if he wants to make public comments on international affairs? Not just wrong, but pathetic. All this sniping about where he holidays (and who with) is nothing more than jealousy. Everyone takes holidays, for f***'s sake. Criticising someone for their choice of destination or companion only demonstrates what most already know about this site... that it's not a fan site, that the agenda here is to turn every word, deed and thought into a stick with which to beat him. But you've lost before you've even begun, because Morrissey will never tailor his life, music or band to suit the narrow requirements of the small angry mob whose rants dominate the So_Low front page.

And hey, if that's what gives a sense of empowerment to the BrummieBoys, Johnny Barleycorns and Viva Hates of this world, then so be it. As DavidT is fond of saying, "that's freedom of speech". But most realise that those posts always speak more eloquently of their authors' unfulfilled lives than they do about Morrissey.

the bitch destroyed thousands of familys,businesses,communitys across the uk,as for cameron,well you really have dug a very deep hole for yourself now.
i hope there is carnage at her funeral, rip ..i dont think so

looks interesting. no reason not to watch it, yes: but there's only so many hours in the day! i'll add it to the list, have a foot high pile of DVDs that folk recommended, but this does look interesting.

"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us, the world is full of it and you simply take as much as you require"
  • In conversation in 1896, quoted in R J Buckley Sir Edward Elgar (London: Bodley Head, 1905), p. 32

It always amuses me to watch 'Tamagotchi Culture' in the Bull Ring, folk walking into lamp-posts or into traffic as they pet their iDevices or immerse themselves in some inner soundtrack rather than the "symphony of the streets". These clips of medical and bureaucratic noize are good. I always assumed The Knife would become bigger than ABBA when I first heard them, but like Nina Persson's detour from the mega-success of The Cardigans to A Camp produced by the late, sadly missed Mark Linkous: real artists don't stand still, don't waste nearly decades waiting for corporate approval and don't tolerate herd fans who insists on them reproducing a co-dependent fan/star script that died, if not with Elvis, then certainly with Michael Jackson. Morrissey is a minor talent, with a very good voice, but that is often marred by his ridiculous cultural magpie behaviour. No idea why he wrote a song called 'Scandinavia' as his outburst about the Norwegian massacre showed he has no understanding of the complex web of tribal cultures that are the modern day inheritors of Viking genius. Nice to meet you online! Talk soon via PM. regards.

the clips i can actually recommend. the film, i will get back to you regarding, if i can be bothered watching it.
there's a reason, that i have forgotten, that i did not already watch it. similarly, i will warn you if it's total shite.
ahh, there start the drills next door.
look forward to speaking with you, it is very nice to meet you, as well.

You're an American. Unless you're living and paying taxes here like some 'fugees I know in London Town: keep out of it. None of your business, whereas your politics are legitimately our concern as you're Empire/World Policeman now, not us. Thanks.

that's not your call to make, BrummieBoy.

30 years of hurt, never stopped their dreaming....

• Chris Giles and Sarah Neville in the Financial Times (subscription) say welfare cuts will hit northern towns and cities five times as much as Tory areas.

Cuts to welfare payments will hit the local economies of northern towns and cities as much as five times as hard as the Conservative heartland southern counties, according to research commissioned by the Financial Times into the impact of austerity.

The government’s radical reform programme, aimed at reducing one of the largest fiscal deficits among OECD nations by moving people off the benefit rolls and into work, is taking £19bn a year out of working-age social security between now and 2015 ...

The findings of the FT’s investigation – the first to examine the local economic and business consequences of the reforms – suggest any impact will be most acute in areas outside Tory strongholds.

So great is reliance on social security in some areas that the changes, when fully implemented, will in effect eliminate 6.5 years of real household disposable income growth in Blackpool, the hardest-hit town, which on average will lose £914 a year for every working age adult. In prosperous inner London, Surrey and Buckinghamshire just a few months’ worth of income growth will be lost.

and yet, "mental patient", I have a personality, you hide behind 'anonymous'. The Sun has a circulation, your point is? Morrissey is a product of, and totally immersed in, herd culture. His 'outsider' credentials extend as far as niche brand marketing as a rebel, but not so much of a rebel as to avoid commercial audio and performance markets. I have a wider platform than this, as an overt, visible recognisable personality, and it's possible that one day I may be discovered by herd culture, but that isn't a goal or a life strategy. Unlike Morrissey and his demented 'fans' who gauge relevance by clicks and sales, by chart positions of endlessly rehashed back catalogue releases and by media coverage by herd publications like the New Yorker. Of course, there's no way of knowing if you are the same 'anonymous' as previously, but who on earth could possibly care? About 'anonymous' Morrissey 'fan' casualties, about Morrissey's need for product placement as a pseudo-radical artist in a psuedo-radical publication like The New Yorker in a pseudo-radical faux-Gotham such as New York City. America is not the world. Morrissey is not the world. Morrissey-Solo is not the world. This place is light relief, R&R from the hardcore debates taking place on DavidMcWilliams.ie, iTulip.com and many other sites we take part in, either individually or collectively. The 'you' you refer to doesn't exist, is a name on a gravestone, that of our childhood friend who died in 1970. Or we too are another 'anonymous' cipher pretending to be real in response to another 'anonymous cipher' Nobody cares. Not about the comments made by me, us, them, not about the New Yorker, certainly not about Morrissey, who appears to have wasted his life as a pale echo and disciple of Warhol. If Warhol were alive, he'd live anywhere but the sanitised, yuppified nightmare that is Bloomberg City. Now, go and get yourself a radical 20oz soda, then organise a protest to get Morrissey's demos played on Sirius, and demand that Obama legislates so that Morrissey is always given a corporate recording budget and that talk show hosts do not remorselessly mock his 'radical' views on animal rights whilst pointing out PETA's extermination policies. should keep you busy, eh? bye now 'anonymous'

if you don't get the point BrummieBoy, that puts your comprehension into perspective. as i said, you have a morrissey website discussion forum. continue to wallow in your irrelevance.

It's like 1977 all over again (Sex Pistols - God Save The Queen)

Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead has moved up to number 4 in the race for the top spot in this Sunday’s Official Singles Chart.

The song has sold almost 20,000 copies and is currently 14,000 behind the current number 1 Need U (100%) by Duke Dumont FT A*M*E.

It has rocketed into the charts following a Facebook campaign by Thatcher critics following her death.

The Judy Garland version of the Wizard of Oz song reached number 1 in the iTunes download chart last night.

It is also on course to be the shortest Top 10 single of all time (with the most popular version running to just 51 seconds) and the only sub-60 second single to make the Top 10.

However, Radio 1 may not play Ding Dong The Witch is Dead if it makes the Top 40 in Sunday's Official Chart Show countdown.

Senior production staff will meet on Sunday morning before the chart show to discuss its content and make a decision on whether or not to play the song.

When asked if the station would play the track, a BBC spokesperson said: "The Official Chart Show on Sunday is a historical and factual account of what the British public has been buying and we will make a decision about playing it when the final chart positions are clear."

It's understood that if a decision is taken not to play the song it would have nothing to do with worries over offending people and instead would be due to "production reasons."

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/margaret-thatcher-dead-ding-dong-1824328#

No sensible person would disagree with most of what you write. No supporter of Beveridge, and certainly not Beveridge! The 'dignity of labour', the sense of masculine pride (and it's feckless and/or unemployable men who cause most of society's problems) provided by industrial labour was visible to me as a child in Small Heath, as was the descent into dysfunctional alocholism and endless recreational sex when work vanished during the recessions of the 70s 80s 90s. No-one from the working class is unaware of the Phillpots of the world and it is a total disgrace those chidren died. YET! Whenever social workers act, the Daily Fail explodes into indignation about them abusing their powers. I know a few social workers and teachers and they're at their wits end. Moz was right to revisit the classroom as 'the teacher's are scared of the children' and of lawsuits. It's capitalist insurance companies who are the elf'n'safety tyrants, boxing in everything so you can't organise a kid's party, never mind a piss up in a brewery without filling out a 'risk assesment'. As someone who encountered various amateur paedos and sociopaths as a precocious youngster, I know this terrain like the back of my hand. There needs to be an island like Kilda or the one used for anthrax experiments to send all these pathetic specimens to. There's not much evidence to suggest people who behave like this can be treated or cured by therapy and the risk of recidivism is too much for most criminal psychopaths. But the mob attacking a 'paediatrician''s house is just too another reason why sensible people have to put a lid on the moral panic that Osborne and cronies use to justify why they are powerless victims of Financial Stockholm Syndrome having dropped their pants and bared their arse to The Bond Market to take it up the shitter with no lube. Nick Clegg went to Caldicott, hope he wasn't targetted with that purdy mouth and his nice arse:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups=#!topic/soc.retirement/czaD1vSu5vM

http://www.thefullwiki.org/Caldicott_School

http://www.nospank.net/n-n33r.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brass_Eye#Paedophilia_special_.282001.29

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/901723.stm

Pathetic. Scribbling here all day/night like a lunatic. And you are almost 60 years old. Pathetic. Your Views? Second grade. For a fact, I know you know nothing about Morrissey, not to mention pop-culture all together. I know who you are, and screen behind some anonymo nick,Christ, how Pathetic. If something of quality was in you, as a commentator, this, This site will be the last to jump in with scribbling. But you are pathetic clown. Old pathetic clown.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom