Morrissey On Russel Brands Got Issues 1/12/06

0jspicer

Can anyone confirm that Morrissey is booked to appear on this show please,
beacuse i have tickets for the December 1st Show :eek:

thanks in advance

make sure Brand doesn't try and bugger you

i don't think morrissey is doing the "got issues" show.
Apparently Russell has a new show for Ch.4 set to rival Jonathan Ross on a Friday night, a chat, music and comedy thing.....
i could be wrong.

It seems the production company of "got issues" also making his new show, but they haven't decided the title of the show yet.
The agency which handles the audience tickets distributes for 1st December recording, so it's the programme Morrissey'll be on...suppose Russell won't record two different TV shows in a day.

Oh my God, how many programmes does he do for Gods sake?

aahhhhhhh!! am awfully confused!! so where is Moz gonna be??

aahhhhhhh!! am awfully confused!! so where is Moz gonna be??

I know how you feel. "...Got Issues" is meant to be moving to Channel 4 soon but, with this new chat show starting as well, these plans may have been scrapped.

It could also be Russell's radio show - not sure when it starts though now, since he moved to Radio 2.

I know how you feel. "...Got Issues" is meant to be moving to Channel 4 soon but, with this new chat show starting as well, these plans may have been scrapped.

It could also be Russell's radio show - not sure when it starts though now, since he moved to Radio 2.

*head sinks onto keyboard* oh.. how I am beginning to hate this man!! :mad:

So Morrissey is deffnetly with Russell on The 1st December, so anyone with a ticket for this show will see Mozz :confused: :o

Who knows? I do not have the time to record every piddling programme this man does! I might email channel four/ Russell's agent as follows:
Dear sir or madam,
As a dedicated Morrissey fan, I very much want to witness the meeting of him and Russell Brand and hear his new single. However, the man has so many sodding programmes I have absolutely no idea which one I am ment to record, am very stressed, and will have to take off the 1st of Dec for the recording and then the whole of the following week to record every bloody pragramme he does therefore leaving 47 children without a teacher for an entire week. Please do not give that greedy bugger Brand any more programmes, as he needs his own channel for all of the ones he has. And anyway, nobody can tell the difference between them all.
Cheers
Hatfull

Of course, Russell may be reading this now, in which case WILL YOU PLEASE PUT US ALL OUT OF OUR MISERY????????????????

Perhaps its all a massive understanding and its actually Jimmy carr and Russell and Jimmy are going to have a battle to see who is the most over-exposed television person.

Well, Russell doesn't make my skin crawl at least. But really, how many programmes does one man need!

In Japan you'd amaze to see some comedians have more than 7programmes in a week.
Beat Takeshi (Kitano) used to have about 7 weelky TV shows and 1 radio show (he still has 4 or 5 TV shows).
Britain has only five terrestrial channels, it's not so bad.:o

Well, he's worked hard to get there, I suppose he deserves it, but he just seems very in your face at the moment. He can be funny sometimes though.

but Morrissey is booked to be with Russell on the 1st December

So do rekon they record the 2 shows togther? Cause "russels got issues" is the only show that russell is doing on the 1st December

Back
Top Bottom