Morrissey on Norway Massacre/Fast Food Companies - Bigmmouth Strikes Again

Re: an utter disgrace

no, you made a point, you said what i said was a disgrace, and if you care to discuss the difference between a statement and a point, then I'm all ears, please, clarify the difference? Please explain what was bizarre about what I said, patronising speak doesn't really serve you very well because the text is here for anyone to read so if you want to make a cogent case against , please be my guest, but when you use hyperbolic statemets, as bizarre, you serve only to enbarrass yourself because you don't substabsiate anything. Argue your point by all means but do it in a coherent and intelligible fashion otherwise, quite frankly, you look a dick. And just for the record, I'm the one with an incoherent rant, and you go off on some utterly irrelevant tosh about a guy, on a miltary base, who siad this, was gonna do that, very relevant....f***tard!

Uh, I think everyone's forgetting that Morrissey isn't exactly a person that swings with popular opinion. :straightface:

Just as I am free to point out what an ass clown he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Undoubtedly.

Can I point that your continual boasting of having an Iphone is the actions of a bottom jester too. In my opinion

Sent from a computer using a keyboard

So...let's take your logic and transpose it to a Ted Bundy, a Unibomber, a Manson, a Farrakhan...take any random socio/pscychopath's warped/twisted/hurtful/illegal (fill in the blank) value system, witness the events they condone and/or commit out of said value system...and your conclusion is that it is acceptable or forgivable because in their mind it made sense???

Sociopaths are sociopaths. Morrissey is a singer who sometimes spouts guff. Which he is entitled to. As we all are. And we all do.

These days he's guff that sometimes spouts songs.

The closing line of Buzzetta's posts is from an automatic setting on his phone, genius.

If that's the best you can do to counter his opinion, just give up.

So you can't change the settings on an I-phone can you?

I don't know, I can't afford an iPhone.

He may not be aware that it does that.

I wasn't trying to counter an argument, it was a light-hearted critique of the posts. Which one could probaly have determined by the use of that well known phrase "bottom jester" as a synonym to the American "ass clown"

However as this webiste now seems to be populated by people spoiling for a fight rather than the subtlety, lightness of touch and pretentious intellectual ramblings that used to prevade here I think I'll have some Hovis, like a comedy Northerner, who can't spell because he has typing dyslexia

i love your avatar! ^^^

also, just my two cents, even if you agree with him or not, or "get what he's saying" or not, there's still no excuse for him to bring it up a week after the norway incident. like, what if a week after your friends mom died of cancer you were like "yeah well hundreds of people die of cancer every day" that would be kinda rude, even if it was true right? so I think just the fact that he has no tact (whether he had a point or not which I don't believe he did) that in itself makes him a GIGANTIC A-HOLE.

really? I'd imagine what I said in old threads was always ridiculous cuz I was almost always drunk when I posted! :blushing: infact, I'm a little buzzed now and am going to bed. and thanks for the creepy compliment! just kidding!! :thumb: I might post a little more often now that people are fighting more and shit's interesting. :guitar:

aw you changed your avatar! darn

What Morrissey forgot in this attention seeking stunt... beautiful creatures did die. He acknowledged it was a tragedy, but still used it to create media attention. So really he tried to show he cared, but still 'went there'. So he never really cared...

Find yourself again, Morrissey, then come back. Or just give it up. We've shook hands a few times...I was always in the front. We won't meet again....

Or you can apologize and admit you got carried away.

By the way, I'm a vegan and let me say, you're nothing but a poser for not being one...

Yo! Norway... Big ups!!! Eff Morrissey

I am not just winning... I am McWinning with McLobster and McRib

eb53ad42.jpg

I worked there from 96 to 98...those McRibs were so f***in' good it was McStupid.

The McRibs in Canada are different from the McRibs in America...

Different BBQ sauce... smokier... darker... amazing...

He's not belittling the tragedy in Norway, he's just framing it in the context of the brutality and slaughter that is dished out to animals on a daily basis. The incident in Norway is horrific and saddening; and he has acknowledged that- but also the treatment of animals is horrific on a daily basis. I'd guess that, for Moz, every day is like experiencing that feeling of horror, because the factory farming of animals, with all its abhorrent practises, continues each day.

No matter how offensive you believe his words to be, they are less offensive than having a bolt gun shot through your head, a fate that hundreds, if not thousands of animals will have suffered today in Britain alone.

To those who have lost loved ones in this tragedy, who have posted in this thread, you have my deepest sympathies. I can’t defend what Morrissey said, or at least the somewhat blunt way that it was expressed- those are his words, but I have no doubt that his words were said in sympathy, and were in no way meant to make light of the trauma your country has suffered. Morrissey is highlighting the brutality of two situations- human against human, human against animal.

Last edited:
By the way, I'm a vegan and let me say, you're nothing but a poser for not being one...

same. that's the part that really upsets me. he acts so righteous and hardcore and he's not even f***ing vegan. what an asshole, there are so many simple things he could give up if he really gave a shit. i get and agree with what point he was maybe trying to make, that animal cruelty doesn't get nearly as much attention etc., but come ON these two situations should not be compared. not because i want to say one is better or worse than the other, they're both terrible...'nuff said. no comparison like that is necessary especially not in a way that is completely derogatory. this is the kind of attention that animal rights DOES NOT NEED AT ALL so just shut the f*** up morrissey. you're doing the cause harm yourself by acting like a complete jackass. look at yourself before saying shitty things about everybody else.

it's so maddening to read people defending him for being such a supposed great crusader of the animal rights movement when he won't even give up drinking f***ing milk. yeah, he's really f***ing committed. don't defend this asshole. he just wants to make a name for himself judging everybody else while making minimal personal effort.

watch the marketplace in the next few days, will hopefully be getting rid of a bunch of morrissey shirts, posters, etc. for relatively cheap

Last edited:
Tags
bigmouth fast food morrissey norway
Back
Top Bottom