Morrissey on Mtv2

O

Our Hank

Mtv2 is playing every video ever from A to Z right now. They said that it will take them 4 months to do. I believe they are still programming just 8 hours of videos a day and repeating 3 times. So anyhow, they are still on A right now as they have been for the last couple of days ("Are..." to be exact) but when they hit the last of the Bs we should be getting few videos close together...Boxers, Boy Racer, Boy With the Thorn. All 3 unreleased too.

PS - I like knowing that I have a chance to see any video I want for the next 4 months but you wouldn't believe some of the crap they are playing...videos that should never be shown again! But then there is wierd stuff that I never dreamt existed like a funny Devo video called "Are You Experienced". Beck was very influenced by them.

Dude you should record all Morrissey and Smiths stuff that comes out, then package it neatly and sell it to all of the beatiful people on this site before Morrissey can release his stuff on DVD for an extremely high price plus shipping and handling. Market the deal as extremely rare with limited production and high demand. If there are any unsatisfied customers you should charge them a 50% re-stocking fee.

I have been watching the A to Z thing and my God is it lovely, there is sooo many crapy videos out there that leave me in shock of some of their utmost crapieness. Thing is i love crap, it's a camp thing you see. The worst i saw was some video by some singer called Juice Newton, it left me wanting to take a shower, that and the david lee roth video. And there are so many rap "butt" songs, its amazing. Anyway i'll be watching for the Mozzer..

Moz Gurlie

Back
Top Bottom