Morrissey on "Later... with Jools Holland" (London, Oct. 3, 2017) - reminder / reports

UPDATE Oct. 7:

Posted by an anonymous person:

Posted by docinwestchester:

UPDATE Oct. 6:

Posted by Peanut:

The full show is tomorrow (Sat. 7th) at 11pm on BBC Two, not today as written in OP.

Posted by Springhealedkev:

I was at the Jools Holland show and he did 3 songs. The other 2 are ... ' I wish you lonely ' and 'all the young people must fall in love ' ... got so close to him but yet so far... thought we might see them in the bar after , but no.

Note posted by Johnny Barleycorn:

This edition is the short version. The full show will be on Friday.

Link to jools.holland.official / Instagram posted by an anonymous person:

40889_morrissey_jools.jpg

Last edited:
I think the theme of staying in bed/abstaining from life as an act of social rebellion is a really excellent one for a song. Obviously it's a fantasy as much as Shoplifters of the World Unite is, but I think a lot of us do it every now and again. Rather than being patronising, it's an amusing daydream that surely most people can relate to.

I did it on Saturday with the missus. Watcjed Bladerunner the Final Cut, Rick n Morty and drank wine and ate Deliveroo. (My missus is a Russian sexdoll called Tatania.)

I did it on Saturday with the missus. Watcjed Bladerunner the Final Cut, Rick n Morty and drank wine and ate Deliveroo. (My missus is a Russian sexdoll called Tatania.)

Mine is called Julia.

Must admit, I was a little underwhelmed by 'I Wish You Lonely'. Might be a real grower but thought I would enjoy it more on first listen (like I did with Young People) judging by some of the comments round here. Won't be listening much to the other songs before the album's out. Will be nice to get used to them in their properly produced form, first.

I quite like it. The drumming gives it some balls compared to StDiB for example.

I think with the invariably better vocals and less muddy instrumentation on the album it could be quite decent.
Monarchy meme totally overdone by now but hey ho...

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom