Morrissey on "Later... with Jools Holland", 10pm, Oct. 3rd, BBC2 - @thesmithsunofficial / Twitter

Now confirmed via the BBC website:
20170924_052017.png

BBC2: 3rd October, 10pm, series 51, episode 2.

Details here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b097mm0c
Regards,
FWD.

Original source:
The Smiths Unofficial Facebook.

Last edited:
What? You mean Moz could have been 'straightened out' if he'd realised that all her complaints about the boyfriend were really an invitation to let the right one slip in? Nice. It's screaming for a movie to be made, titled 'Slow' and starring Sandy Bollocks as the bint and Keanu Reemed as Moz.

The great thing about this song is that there are multiple possible backstories. Here’s another one: maybe Morrissey is trying to get close to the boyfriend whom he secretely loves by pretending to be his best friend and driving his girlfriend home? Maybe that’s the reason they only shake hands so politely at the end?

Updated as true via the BBC website.
(No tickets are available for this as I believe they are already allocated?).
Regards,
FWD.

Dial a cliche from your bag of combatting legitimate criticism tricks. Something went wrong and I'm not to blame. We can see why you're tied to Mozzer's apron.

She can't help it, she's always trying to get my attention :rolleyes:.It's like the un-wanted dog in the park scenario that latches on to your ankle. No matter how far you throw the stick the little 4ckr returns it wagging it's tale with such excitement. One day I'll throw KetchupBum's stick off the cliff and be done with it but for now I'll just carry on playing fetch with it so we can all be amused and entertained with its silly behaviour:cool:.

#fetchbitch

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I hope it's true but I'm not sure that Moz and Jools get along together. At least two Moz interviews were car crashes (Southpaw and Quarry). Then again he might just do a few songs and skip the awkward chat.
I've seen both of those interviews and didn't find either of them car crashes.

My new favourite band and a great artist I have enjoyed in the past. Should be good, however if The National sing “The system only dreams in total darkness “ and Morrissey sings “Spent the day in bed” he will look like an amateur.

Hopefully there is something stronger on his album.

If Morrissey doesn't appear they will wheel out the child in the shopping trolley with a sorry sign.

don't think Jools knows how to interview or make the artist comfortable, but I've only seen the M interviews and this one with Bowie... though.

Morrissey is a dickhead who has a long history of being difficult...but sure, blame Jools Holland. Whatever keeps the delusion alive.

Updated as true via the BBC website.
(No tickets are available for this as I believe they are already allocated?).
Regards,
FWD.

BBC Audience newsletter was already sent on 4th September (didn't mention which artists would be on the show), tickets have been allocated.

Last edited:
Boy Racer was great on Jools.

Morrissey is a dickhead who has a long history of being difficult...but sure, blame Jools Holland. Whatever keeps the delusion alive.
Everyone knows Morrissey can be difficult however that doesn't mean Jools Holland is not completely useless at interviews also. In my opinion, they should stop having those short interviews on that show. There is not enough time anyway for the interview to go anywhere. Jools Holland always seems unprepared and nervous and the guest always looks uncomfortable.

I've seen both of those interviews and didn't find either of them car crashes.
Surely you have to admit they have moments of cringeworthy embarrassing awkwardness like where Moz denies its been x years since the last appearance or when he accused Jools of not understanding because he's not northern. That was thick ignorance from Moz.
If I was Jools I wouldn't have let him back at all, but luckily he doesn't seem to hold grudges.

Does this mean that Matt Berninger (singer of The National) gets to meet Morrissey?! I bet he'll be freaking out, his admiration for Moz is well-documented.

My new favourite band and a great artist I have enjoyed in the past. Should be good, however if The National sing “The system only dreams in total darkness “ and Morrissey sings “Spent the day in bed” he will look like an amateur.

Hopefully there is something stronger on his album.

I bet ya the national would rather spend the day in bed than having to play their own songs !:lbf: anything for the money though ! :thumb:

Last edited:
Surely you have to admit they have moments of cringeworthy embarrassing awkwardness like where Moz denies its been x years since the last appearance or when he accused Jools of not understanding because he's not northern. That was thick ignorance from Moz.
If I was Jools I wouldn't have let him back at all, but luckily he doesn't seem to hold grudges.
You're hardcore. I'd let that shit slide all day. As the host of a show whose primary guests are artists I'd imagine you'd have to keep your mind open and your sensitivities at the door. These aren't accountants Jools has invited in, even though most of them are as boring as shit. I'd say Jools relishes Morrissey's awkwardness.

don't think that the Earth is round, but I've only seen the M interviews and this one with Bowie... though.

you know, some people are so silly,complaining about the shape the world's in, but I think round is a nice shape.

You've only watched interviews with two of the hundreds of artists featured on a show with a 25 year history - and are prepared to drop this utter nonsense?

Loads of footage from the shows available online, son. It wouldn't take much for you to have a gander before shit-talking about the abilities of the host.

Morrissey interviews are like trips to the dentist to have teeth pulled. Open up. "Say aaahhhhhh". Keep fawning and suckling. One day you might get the hot load you so desperately crave.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom