Morrissey on "Later... with Jools Holland", 10pm, Oct. 3rd, BBC2 - @thesmithsunofficial / Twitter

Now confirmed via the BBC website:
20170924_052017.png

BBC2: 3rd October, 10pm, series 51, episode 2.

Details here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b097mm0c
Regards,
FWD.

Original source:
The Smiths Unofficial Facebook.

Last edited:
Yay. Wonder if we'll get a few words from him as well should it prove legit

Hm, no confirmation so far.
I have taken the 'hm' on board and marked this as a rumour. :)
(well it was marked rumour until it got promoted! D'oh!).
The placeholder for episode 2 of Later... has appeared on the Radio Times site, but with no guest list yet.
Can I have the crystal ball they are using!?
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I hope it's true but I'm not sure that Moz and Jools get along together. At least two Moz interviews were car crashes (Southpaw and Quarry). Then again he might just do a few songs and skip the awkward chat.

I hope it's true but I'm not sure that Moz and Jools get along together. At least two Moz interviews were car crashes (Southpaw and Quarry). Then again he might just do a few songs and skip the awkward chat.

don't think Jools knows how to interview or make the artist comfortable, but I've only seen the M interviews and this one with Bowie... though.

Whatever happened to not performing in the UK again ?
I shall inform 'The Old Bill" and put them on standby to give him a good kicking.

#Switzerland is mine

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

don't think Jools knows how to interview or make the artist comfortable, but I've only seen the M interviews and this one with Bowie... though.

You've only watched interviews with two of the hundreds of artists featured on a show with a 25 year history - and are prepared to drop this utter nonsense?

Loads of footage from the shows available online, son. It wouldn't take much for you to have a gander before shit-talking about the abilities of the host.

Morrissey interviews are like trips to the dentist to have teeth pulled. Open up. "Say aaahhhhhh". Keep fawning and suckling. One day you might get the hot load you so desperately crave.

You've only watched interviews with two of the hundreds of artists featured on a show with a 25 year history - and are prepared to drop this utter nonsense?

Loads of footage from the shows available online, son. It wouldn't take much for you to have a gander before shit-talking about the abilities of the host.

Morrissey interviews are like trips to the dentist to have teeth pulled. Open up. "Say aaahhhhhh". Keep fawning and suckling. One day you might get the hot load you so desperately crave.

LIKE :thumbsup: :handfist:

I think “Driving Your Girlfriend Home” is the best Morrissey song ever. It’s the implied story that makes that song tragic & sad. A true masterpiece.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think “Driving Your Girlfriend Home” is the best Morrissey song ever. It’s the implied story that makes that song tragic & sad. A true masterpiece.
What? You mean Moz could have been 'straightened out' if he'd realised that all her complaints about the boyfriend were really an invitation to let the right one slip in? Nice. It's screaming for a movie to be made, titled 'Slow' and starring Sandy Bollocks as the bint and Keanu Reemed as Moz.

Whatever happened to not performing in the UK again ?
I shall inform 'The Old Bill" and put them on standby to give him a good kicking.

#Switzerland is mine

I recall the time you told us the boys were being sent in if he sang TQID again. Low and behold, he did it at Hammersmith, and THE BOYS were nowhere to sight. Prick you, Benny. Go and crack a can of cider open, you bad tramp.

I recall the time you told us the boys were being sent in if he sang TQID again. Low and behold, he did it at Hammersmith, and THE BOYS were nowhere to sight. Prick you, Benny. Go and crack a can of cider open, you bad tramp.

Message failure please try again later

hi Jools. :thumb:

LIKE :thumbsup: :handfist:

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom