Morrissey on "Larry King Now" (Aug. 17, 2015 - airdate Aug. 19, 2015) - reminder/reports

UPDATE Aug. 19:

Interview / performance is up at Ora.tv. (23:58)

Interview and performance clips on YouTube now, link posted by SandyT:

LarryKingNow videos - YouTube

Morrissey Performs "Kiss Me A Lot"
Morrissey Opens Up About Ongoing Battle With Depression
Morrissey Takes On GOP, Trump, Obama and Law Enforcement
Morrissey Talks TSA "Groping" Incident
Morrissey Opens Up About Cancer Diagnosis
Morrissey Slams The "Brutal" Music Business, TV Talent Shows
Sneak Peek

UPDATE Aug. 21:

Behind the Scenes with Morrissey and Larry King - Ora.tv - Aug. 20, 2015

UPDATE Aug. 18:

Morran sends the link:

Larry King interview - true-to-you.net
18 August 2015

Morrissey's interview with Larry King will be broadcast tomorrow (Wednesday) on Russia Today news channel, and can also be seen on Ora.TV, and also on Hulu.com TV channel.

UPDATE 9:10 PM PT:

Link posted by an anonymous person, from farkomalarco / Instagram:

Holding court with the king... The king of suspenders that is. Show coming this Wednesday. #LarryKingShow #Morrissey #MyHermanos

larryking_and_band.jpg

UPDATE 11:50 AM PT:

Airdate is Aug. 19 according to the tweet, link posted by Detritus:

Morrissey is the scheduled guest on "Larry King Now" today (Aug. 17, 2015)

*NEW* episodes of “Larry King Now” are posted at 2PM ET online - but you can watch them after they premiere online anytime on Ora.TV & Hulu.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited:
Do we know if there is even an album being pitched to studios at this point?

He said he has an album ready to go in a recent interview, so I'm sure he can provide some titles or a title like he did with Istanbul.

What's strange about it. Both older and I could see moz loving a chance to talk to the character that is Larry david

I never go back and read my posts except in this case because one of my FRIENDS from this site said to...but if you IDIOTS read the shit e I post on this site....I try to get everyone to realize he lives in LA....more over...in Malibu. How can you people be so stupid? My point is that he lives in LA and everyone tries to say he lives in Switzerland, Portugal, visiting relatives in Dublin, Hull etc. You people are idiots. Anonymous-

I never go back and read my posts except in this case because one of my FRIENDS from this site said to...but if you IDIOTS read the shit e I post on this site....I try to get everyone to realize he lives in LA....more over...in Malibu. How can you people be so stupid? My point is that he lives in LA and everyone tries to say he lives in Switzerland, Portugal, visiting relatives in Dublin, Hull etc. You people are idiots. Anonymous-

We are stupid? If you want to make a point so desperately then don't hide behind your Nancy fanfic. Say it as it is. Tina lives in Malibu, right? Most of her photographs are taken there.

According to a few of the hashtags I saw on instagram and elsehwhere he was playing 'Kiss Me A Lot'.

'Kiss Me a Lot'? Musically and lyrically vapid. Why does he keep pushing this awful song?

Why are certain people saying he lives near Hull?

Hull = Philip Larkin, J. Arthur Rank, Mick Ronson, Stevie Smith. Names I associate with Moz but that doesn't mean he lives there.

Who's Larry King? I presume its a chat show, but couldn't work it out, is it set in a nightclub Bootsy Bellows?
In England suspenders are what something completely different. Suspenders hold up womens stockings. So glad the band werent wearing them!

Is Morrissey taking the photo from the reflection in the mirror? The hair and face looks like it but the body doesn't. I like how he puts the band in focus rather than himself. (judging by the 2nd band shot)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom