Morrissey on Jimmy Fallon

~El Boydelz~

Also a client
Checking the talk show guests for the coming weeks and found this...

LATE NIGHT WITH JIMMY FALLON, NBC

Mo 3/23: Regis Philbin, Kat Von D, Morrissey

Obviously one of those names should be a little more exciting than the others. A shame Mozzy was never on Conan...

Last edited:
niiiiiice!
u can never go wrong with both kat and morrissey in one night! :)

.... dont know about regis though! :p

Yayyy

I've never watched Jimmy Fallon's new show because of my Conan loyalty :cool:...

Can someone tell me if it's any good...

Conan <3 :love:
its ok... i'll give a chuckle here and there...
.it just seems he's trying too hard...
but then again.. he just started so im giving him a chance!..

his laugh can get a lil' annoying though! :p .. but overall

but seriously!... cannot wait til june for conan's show!!

I watched the first episode and was uncomfortable with how bad it was. He's no Conan. That said it's early... I'll give it another go when Mozzy's on.

For those who don't get Fallon on their TV (like me) there should be links of the full episode at:

http://forum.lateshows.org/

They'll be up within a couple days of it airing. I got the latest Kimmel and Jonathan Ross performances there as well. You have to sign up, but they don't send any spam or anything. Worth it for sure! It's where I found the Fallon listing actually.

Thanks for posting that! :) I am going to try for stand-by tickets. I'm sure that there will be a few no-shows. Was this known weeks in advance or will the audience just be filled with people who got tickets and had no idea of the guests? What a shame if that is the case, it could be filled instead with fans.

anyone get tix for this. i think it might be sold out already?

Re: Morrissey On Late Night With Jimmy Fallon

the only good thing about fallon's show is having the roots as his house band. i would literally kill you to see morrissey with the roots as his backing band. yes. you.

its ok... i'll give a chuckle here and there...
.it just seems he's trying too hard...
but then again.. he just started so im giving him a chance!..

his laugh can get a lil' annoying though! :p .. but overall

but seriously!... cannot wait til june for conan's show!!

I've now watched some and he's pretty lame, specially compared to Conan God.dess :love:

Never thought he was funny on SNL either :straightface:

Wondering if Conan will have The Max Weinberg 7 with him on his new show, anyone know???
I luv those guys, best late night band evah!!

I'll be sure to tune in. I watched the show once so far to see Michael Stipe, that was on March 10th. They were really funny together with the smiling witn your eyes thing. But when Jimmy is talking in the beginning he does seem like he's trying a bit too hard.

Back
Top Bottom