Morrissey on Jimmy Fallon

just stopped by Jimmy Fallons Twitter (lame I know) - he states

"Morrissey played tonight on the show. He was cool. Quiet, but very nice":cool:

:):):)

Due to some professional connections, I know some people who work on the show. They got me backstage, and that's how this happened.

MozSigningMe.jpg

... and THAT'S how within an hour this tattoo happened.

MozLook.jpg

GoodTattoo.jpg

Quick photo link:
MozSigningMe.jpg

PS - Black Cloud was brilliant last night - the voice, the band, the black....:guitar:

Last edited:
I felt safe with him because he had his own Moz tattoo.

HEY! :mad: This is not a child-like scribble or however you worded that, this is really good graphic design! The way he spaced the letters and made them organically blend without being rigid to a line and following the contour of your arm...Morrissey's good at this. :D

3382724284_5db9194d77_o.jpg

Last edited:
I felt safe with him because he had his own Moz tattoo.

i dont know him, he must be newer. but glad you got tattooed from a fellow fan. was he stoked to do it? how was it, getting your first tattoo?

Yes, I thought the performance was great, both musically and vocally. Moz looked dashing. Has he lost a bit of weight?

As far as Jimmy Fallon goes, eh...not really digging him.

Congrats!!! He's getting a lot of practice at this lately! Did Kat say anything about Moz?

i do know that jasen(viva hate), asked her on the way into the show if she would do a moz portrait on him and she said hell yeah or something. im sure he might chime in on this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom