Morrissey on Graham Norton tonight - Mando Instagram (Oct. 5, 2017)

UPDATE Oct. 6:

An anonymous person posted:

Mando already said that they will be on air on the 27th. This should be episode 5.

as posted by Mando Lopez they will be in Graham Norton tonight.

40900_graham_norton.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant. It's great that he's making more of an effort this time around.

Liam Gallagher is listed as the musical guest. Must have pulled out?

Let's hope they have a spare 4kin wheel on the bus this time then.:rolleyes:
Still performing in the UK :eek:

#get back to L A Steve

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Think it must be tomorrow night. They are not scheduled, but presumably a last-minute replacement for Liam Gallagher.

For those not familiar with the show, it's arguably the best TV exposure you can get in the UK for music aimed at adults. It's what he should have done last time round. And he should do an interview. GN is not an at all aggressive interviewer.

ETA: On reflection, he should maybe or maybe not do the interview, depending on how much of a dick he feels like he is at the time.

Last edited:
Yeah I think they usually record these types of shows the day before.

Think it must be tomorrow night. They are not scheduled, but presumably a last-minute replacement for Liam Gallagher.

For those not familiar with the show, it's arguably the best TV exposure you can get in the UK for music aimed at adults. It's what he should have done last time round. And he should do an interview. GN is not an at all agressive interviewer

Morrissey's been on a couple his shows over the years and Graham's always look quite excited to have him on.

I'm not sure about an interview though. I can just imagine Graham getting the naked vinyl picture out to dissect.

In promotional terms, an interview/performance combo is worth so much more than just the performance. Provided Morrissey doesn't think it's a good idea to embarrass himself for headlines. I don't think it's a show where they will spring any surprises on him.

VERY GOOD NEWS!! please MOZ, no PUNCTURE PLEASE!! so we have a good chart number!!

I take it it's recorded ahead of time, because the show is scheduled for tomorrow.

Doubt the tv and radio companies would dare to broadcast him live cause the frogs tend to jump out his mouth whenever he opens it these days.

It's comfirmed by Mando to be on the 27th they are pre recording check the comments on instagram

Ok thanks. I didn't realise they recorded so much in advance.

Last edited:
It would be car crash if Morrissey was an interview guest on this show. It's very highly staged and quite cheesy. Guests try to out do each other, and the over animated Norton, like spoilt kids begging for attention. It's pretty fake.

think bmg have said they will provide the tv spots but you have to turn up,think Morrissey now realises you have to play the game whether you like it or not,its all about getting yourself out there,people are now cemented to their settee,graham nortons show is a good way to get a catchy song into the public lugs.

when you think of the difference in guests with Norton and ross,its like night and day,graham Norton has a listers and ross has the guests that Norton would turn down due to them being z list keech.

FYI, the music guest on Norton seldom is a guest on 'the couch' - they simply pop up at the end and sing. Prepare yourself for another potential performance of Spent...
As he's clearly in London for a while, if he could hang around and tape a Ross show - then the potential for an interview would go up.
Just my 2 cents,
FWD.

He won't do an interview, as he'd have to share the couch with other celebs who he can't stand. A solo interview with Jonathan Ross is more likely - though I think Morrissey has pretty much banned himself from live interviews due to past form.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom