Three different covers to choose from.

Now available for purchase (digital and print) on the Rockdelux site (Spanish):

OCTUBRE 2014
RDL 332
MORRISSEY
Hablando con el mito

MORRISSEY
“EL MUNDO HA CAMBIADO PORQUE HAY GENTE COMO YO EN ÉL”

El último de los grandes dioses del pop británico acaba de publicar su décimo álbum, “World Peace Is None Of Your Business”, y este mes lo presentará en Madrid y Barcelona en una gira que, quién sabe, podría cerrar el círculo abierto por la mítica visita de The Smiths en 1985. Mordaz como siempre, misántropo como nunca, y con un tono crepuscular, reflexiona sobre su actual visión de las cosas en esta entrevista exclusiva.

portada_332-hi-res.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, my response was actually in response to his thick midriff being objectified by Solo's resident hetero horndog. I don't think fat is sexy on men or women--jmo. Just as I don't think facial hair on men, or leg hair on women, are. Would I discriminate against anyone for having these traits? Heck no. And I would not show or feel intolerance. I simply would not hop in bed with any of them. Gross is synonymous with unsexy in this case. Not with less than human or less worthy of respect.

You realize that categorizing a body as unf***able based on its body fat is the epitome of "objectifying," right?

You realize that categorizing a body as unf***able based on its body fat is the epitome of "objectifying," right?

You don't have sex with women, right? Probably because they have vaginas or don't have penises. Some won't have sex with people of a different race. I won't have sex with fat people. It is not objectifying. It is discerning. I know what I am attracted to as do you and everyone else. Saying fat is not sexy to me should be no more politically incorrect as someone else saying tattooed men are not sexy. Why do you think fat people should get a free pass--as some sort of protected class? They shouldn't. If you were skinny, you would perhaps see things differently. It is always the fatties who cry that 'fatness' should be exempt from criticism. Fat is wrong on so many levels, I don't know where to begin. The only things good about it are that it can keep one alive during a famine and help one float in the ocean after their ship has sunk. Two scenarios unlikely to occur in our modern, western world.

I want all three covers of this magazine...

I like the orange one. It looks like Moz just won The Masters at Augusta and is sitting around waiting for the press conference to start. "You just golfed a 275 with a 10 under par...when are the Smiths going to reform?"

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom