Morrissey on "Conan" (Nov. 29, 2011) - reminder / reports

Great performance! Damn, Moz is fighting fit and this rendition of the song made me like it a lot more than previously.Boz doesn't look bored -- he's just being cool while everyone else bops around.

RIP Oscar

'And the marvellous rose became crimson, like the rose of the eastern sky. Crimson was the girdle of petals, and crimson as a ruby was the heart'

Loved the Nico shirts the band wore and how he UNcontrolled with the eye gesture. Enough to make a blue rose giggle .He gets a special wink for that.Very MW

Considernig Morrissey/Conan:
a) Morrissey has the best drummer in the world
b) Morrissey has fantastic keyboard player
c) Morrissey has strong guitar assemblage
- Walker II is cool beyond belief
- Boz is confident as ever
- Tobias is magnificent, perfect and pop up tune he is mastering in brilliant manner, he is grand person indeed, so, PATSE is incredibly strong rocky mini dandy anthem
d) Morrissey - The King, fact, so much grace, so much elegance, so much sublime, so much divine, so much PERFECT
e) Voice - voice of God
f) Words - dandy anthem (Set me aside, you'll find, People are the same everywhere, Hoist me from the herd and, People are the same) everywhere), profound commentary on life and imperfection of afterlife itself (Then our creator had to stumble and stall, And our creator had to make , The biggest mistake of all), statistical and punctual shot on toff music scene (Set me aside, and find, People are the same everywhere, Stoode me from the group and , Groups are the same everywhere), since Elvis and "In The Ghetto", the best social observation ever (And land of the free and the home of the brave, Exists nowhere, Here in our loveless nation, We're all in a rush to find a lovers touch, And when it's found you wonder , Why it meant so much), all in all= GREATEST LYRICS ANNO DOMINI 2011

"To became eyes to the blind, ears to the deaf, and a cry in the lips of those whose tongues had been tied." (Oscar Wilde)

we'll let you know

and here we thought Morrissey didn't visit these pages.

Then our Creator had to stumble and fall.
Then our CREATOR

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Considernig Morrissey/Conan:
a) Morrissey has the best drummer in the world
b) Morrissey has fantastic keyboard player
c) Morrissey has strong guitar assemblage
- Walker II is cool beyond belief
- Boz is confident as ever
- Tobias is magnificent, perfect and pop up tune he is mastering in brilliant manner, he is grand person indeed, so, PATSE is incredibly strong rocky mini dandy anthem
d) Morrissey - The King, fact, so much grace, so much elegance, so much sublime, so much divine, so much PERFECT
e) Voice - voice of God
f) Words - dandy anthem (Set me aside, you'll find, People are the same everywhere, Hoist me from the herd and, People are the same) everywhere), profound commentary on life and imperfection of afterlife itself (Then our creator had to stumble and stall, And our creator had to make , The biggest mistake of all), statistical and punctual shot on toff music scene (Set me aside, and find, People are the same everywhere, Stoode me from the group and , Groups are the same everywhere), since Elvis and "In The Ghetto", the best social observation ever (And land of the free and the home of the brave, Exists nowhere, Here in our loveless nation, We're all in a rush to find a lovers touch, And when it's found you wonder , Why it meant so much), all in all= GREATEST LYRICS ANNO DOMINI 2011

"To became eyes to the blind, ears to the deaf, and a cry in the lips of those whose tongues had been tied." (Oscar Wilde)

we'll let you know

A truer statement never told!!!!!!!!

No.
"Whose minds know nothing, nothing care to know." (Oscar Wilde / 'Sonnet to liberty')

we'll let you know

Title: Sonnet To Liberty
Author: Oscar Wilde

Not that I love thy children, whose dull eyes
See nothing save their own unlovely woe,
Whose minds know nothing, nothing care to know,--
But that the roar of thy Democracies,
Thy reigns of Terror, thy great Anarchies,
Mirror my wildest passions like the sea
And give my rage a brother--! Liberty!
For this sake only do thy dissonant cries
Delight my discreet soul, else might all kings
By bloody knout or treacherous cannonades
Rob nations of their rights inviolate
And I remain unmoved--and yet, and yet,
These Christs that die upon the barricades,
God knows it I am with them, in some things.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom