Morrissey on "Conan" (Nov. 29, 2011) - reminder / reports

I agree. Morrissey was exceptionally exceptional. Excellent performance. Morrissey looked gorgeous, attractive and handsome. Actually he looked better than he ever has. Voice is extraordinary. I thought it was a mesmerizer. The t.v. shoe was the best I've ever seen. I want to go and see him in concert. He is my ultimate number One singer-songwriter. He's precious.

Morrissey's voice and handsome looks just get better judging from that Conan performance. Now I love people are the same everywhere and it's my second favorite. Action is my middle name tied with Scandinavia.

The t.v.show was amazing. Morrissey was perfect. I don't get it why He has no record deal yet. I just don't. However realistically, Morrissey met with Tim Jonze of the NME. In 2007, then when he asked for a retraction I believe or an apology, the NME refused. Then we realized the NME libeled and slandered Morrissey in 2007, so that's definitely why Morrissey has no record deal. It's cause of the NME and their libelous lies printed in 2007 directed at Morrissey.

Justin bieber t-shirts? Is that a ruse?
Or a rose by any other name. ♥

Gosh he is slim and gorgeous! Protein shakes? Dukan diet?

Turgid wall of sound though.

I just finished watching Morrissey on Conan for the second time.Morrissey looked so fit and handsome in all black.I think he sounded wonderful too.This made my day.Maybe my entire week!.:D I just love him!

I don't think I've ever seen anyone look as bored and unenthusiastic as Boz did on Conan...

Mozzer looking very fit and in great voice. The mix was out of whack though. Too much blaring guitar, vocals too faint and I couldn't hear the keyboards at all.

Tomorrow unfolds like a spring-born flower into a bright spectacle.
Mystic peg

Can I just say that this is just quality from start to finish.
I'm neutral too.

Firstly, dress. The Nico tshirts are lovely.
Secondly, video quality is stunning. HD cam or 8mm or 16mm, whatever, it's just quality filming in that studio.
Thirdly and most importantly, Morrissey and the band are sounding just fantastic. What a song.
What a song live, OMG.
What a song. People are the same everywhere.
Well done Boz and Jesse.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom