Morrissey on "Conan" (Nov. 29, 2011) - reminder / reports

Morrissey played "People Are The Same Everywhere".

Actually it does, dum dum.

It has not taped yet. Saying he played a song when he hasn't makes it "less of a fact".

I can't wait until I see Morrissey play Scandinavia. Its my favourite song called Scandinavia. I yes I Love the lyrics and I love the way Morrissey sings it.I'm a narcissist. RIGHT.whatever.

I read that Moz didn't show up so Jose Maldonado did "Every Day is Like Sunday" and took his shirt off! It was epic!

Morrissey said last night that he would be singing ”People Are The Same Everywhere" at last nights show.

That doesn't make sense either. So last night he said he would be singing that song the night before? So he already performed it? Conan taped on Saturday?

Conan's screened outside USA, though on time delay -
In Australia, the program airs on GEM, a multichannel of the Nine Network. Originally it was intended to screen within 12 hours after its original U.S. broadcast at 11:30pm weeknights,[61] however GEM will now screen the program approximately 36 hours later, beginning on Wednesday, November 10, meaning the program will also air on Saturday nights. The Comedy Channel which aired the previous versions of Conan's shows announced it would not air the program as the Nine Network had exclusive rights to Time Warner programs. In Canada, the program airs on cable channel The Comedy Network Monday to Thursday nights (Tuesday to Friday mornings) at midnight ET/PT, and is repeated on broadcast network CTV at 1:05 a.m. local time.[62][63] The program was only initially announced for CTV, leading to some concern about the unusually late time slot, two hours after its airing in the United States for viewers in the Eastern Time Zone (the program airs on CTV Atlantic at 1:05 a.m. AT / 12:05 a.m. ET). This is due to local and national newscasts in the 11:00 p.m. hour, and CTV's existing commitments to The Daily Show with Jon Stewart at 12:05 a.m. and The Colbert Report at 12:35 a.m.[64] CTV executives later said the program would likely air earlier on The Comedy Network, owned by CTV.[64] However, that channel also had a conflict, since it has long aired both Daily and Colbert during the 11:00 p.m. ET hour, simulcasting the Comedy Central feed. The Comedy Network then attempted to move up both programs to 10:00 p.m. ET beginning in September 2010, presumably to make room for Conan at 11:00; however, there were intermittent "technical difficulties" with getting the shows in time for the earlier airing, particularly for a series of special live Daily episodes in late October, which meant re-runs were aired in their place. After viewer complaints about the missed episodes, Comedy elected to move both shows back to their previous timeslots, meaning that Conan was rescheduled on that channel to midnight, on a one-hour delay from TBS.[65] Selling rights to a Canadian channel was necessary, since TBS ceased being available in Canada in October 2007. The local Atlanta station through which Canadian cable subscribers had previously received TBS programming then adopted a distinct schedule as WPCH-TV. Some speculated that WPCH might pick up the program anyway, since the revamped station continues to air some of the same syndicated series as TBS, but WPCH later indicated explicitly that it had no plans to broadcast the new O'Brien program.[66] In Ireland, the show airs Monday to Thursday at midnight on 3e, exactly one week after each episode's original air date.[67] Conan is also aired in Norway on the brand new digital television channel, Max, which launched on November 1 as a sister channel of TVNorge. It will air Monday to Thursday 10:50 p.m. UTC+1, exactly one week after their original air date.[67][68] In Turkey the program will begin airing on 22 November on CNBC-e. In Singapore, the program will air on SingTel, a video on demand service, with episodes becoming available 24 hours after broadcast in the United States.[67] In Portugal, the program began airing on November 29 on SIC Radical,[69] and in Israel, the show will begin airing on January 1, 2011 on the country's version of Comedy Central.[67] Unlike Conan's previous shows, the new show was for some time not aired in Finland.[70][71] According to Sub, the previous show did not have enough viewers.[72] Finnish Conan fans organized a rally in Helsinki in December 2010 to get the Conan's new show to air.[73] In response to this, O'Brien launched a project entitled "Finland's Week Stream," which allowed every episode of Conan to be watched on TeamCoco.com by users located in Finland for an entire week.[74] Since August 15, Finnish channel SuomiTV has been airing Conan.
From - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conan_(TV_series)

Practically the only I watch any of these big-time talk shows is when Moz plays em.

Conan is hilarious, he's the hippest nighttime host in America. Kimmel is okay, has KROQ roots which Moz might appreciate, but Conan is by far the coolest of all of them, even Letterman. Maybe it's an east coast/west coast vibe thing, my pushing 40 friends and I relate to Conan more than Letterman. I say these things becasue as an American I always wonder the mood of the English television personalities. I don't know my Wozzy from my One Show. :squiffy: But to be on Conan is quite cool.

The Houses of Lancaster and York shall rise in Oakland.

Fortune Cookie Phil

Conan is hilarious, he's the hippest nighttime host in America. Kimmel is okay, has KROQ roots which Moz might appreciate, but Conan is by far the coolest of all of them, even Letterman. Maybe it's an east coast/west coast vibe thing, my pushing 40 friends and I relate to Conan more than Letterman. I say these things becasue as an American I always wonder the mood of the English television personalities. I don't know my Wozzy from my One Show. :squiffy: But to be on Conan is quite cool.

You need to check out Craig Ferguson. Conan is a hack compared to him.

Conan the Barbarian begins at home.

Then segways neatly into the studio for Mozzerificness.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom