Morrissey on CBS This Morning Saturday Sessions (Dec. 16, 2017)

41621_cbs_saturday_sessions_promo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Brought to you by the ground up remnants of animals from the Blue Buffalo dog food company.

...of Canada.

f***ing PERFECT.

Is this one of those weekend cooking shows? Looks like it.

Surely this isn't going to happen if 1) the company sponsoring the sessions uses animals in their product and 2) Morrissey wants people to stop watching the news.

Anybody know if this is still airing or if it was recorded in the first place?

If this isn't a pre-recorded show (which it isn't normally), it's probably off due to the current 'events'. That and the band are spread out over the map again right now.
The main window of opportunity to record was December 1st prior to MSG. There was zero social media activity around that time from the band featuring the CBS Saturday Morning studios though and obviously everything after December 2nd means they either managed to get there on the 3rd whilst travelling to PA or recorded it whilst the 'sickness' was causing cancellations - which is going to piss people off even more if that was the case.
I personally think he's on hiatus until Feb and thereafter - who knows!?
Regards,
FWD.

This would be a great opportunity for moz to get his new stuff out there to the U.S.A. besides his fans....but he is probably content on his sells already with nearly every concert was sold out...so who knows ..we will find out soon enough...but if some miracle I'm betting he plays Jacky

My Mom watches this show like clockwork every Saturday and says that on occasion they use pre-recorded footage of a band or artist from a recent concert date. Wasn’t the DC gig filmed? Maybe that’ll be featured!
Most of the time it’s a in-studio session though.
I guess we’ll see.

My Mom watches this show like clockwork every Saturday and says that on occasion they use pre-recorded footage of a band or artist from a recent concert date. Wasn’t the DC gig filmed? Maybe that’ll be featured!
I guess we’ll see.

I have yo say.... you may have hit the nail on the head

I guess we’ll see.

Ah well, luck of the draw I guess.
The other band on the list made it in to the studio:
20171215_191204.png

Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom