Morrissey on CBS This Morning Saturday Sessions (Dec. 16, 2017) - reminder/reports

Videos posted on CBS site and also YouTube (links posted by Shyness 1s nice):

"Spent The Day In Bed", "Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage", "How Soon Is Now?" (removed), "Everyday Is Like Sunday"
Feature story: "The unlikely story of Washington D.C.'s new music venue The Anthem"

Removed "How Soon Is Now?" downloaded by docinwestchester, link posted by Famous when dead:

Link posted by dotmatrix522:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
The videos are available as MP3s over yonder in the Downloads forum.
(His vocals are great as already noted).
When I first saw HSIN was pulled - I thought licensing issues, but yes, 'Shit!' isn't going to help either - thank God he didn't wear the badge :)
Regards,
FWD.

Was nice to wake up to this on a Saturday morning after the tour ended. I wish he would have done Colbert. I was on my way home from Philly trying to get to the studio to do stand-by, then found out it was cancelled just as I approached NYC. Hope he gets to Colbert again soon.

Last edited:
My favourite video was the "The uploader has not made this available in your country".

That How Soon Is Now performance is probably my favourite post-Smiths yet!
Vocal wasn’t bad. Much better than most I’ve seen/heard. Main riff and slide were - as always - a pale facsimile of Marr. The music and lyrics are iconic. There’s no half-assign either.

Solid B.

Half a grade up for having the balls. Half a grade down for not knowing better. ;)

I still can't believe there are so many old Morrissey queens on here. I sometimes stop by to see the news but wow, all of you queers are retarded.

I still can't believe there are so many old Morrissey queens on here. I sometimes stop by to see the news but wow, all of you queers are retarded.

In order on a list please and if you include ratings I'd be delighted. Selling my soul for a number 1 spot.

So, was it fake news or not?

LMgs3xU.gif

Thank you doc! But somehow the picture quality is gone...
If you click on the video title (white text), it should take you to the YT app or YT browser page - doing so allows you to change the video settings - don't know why it has gone like that, but it is 720p via the app.
Regards,
FWD.

If you click on the video title (white text), it should take you to the YT app or YT browser page - doing so allows you to change the video settings - don't know why it has gone like that, but it is 720p via the app.
Regards,
FWD.

No, also by downloading the 720p file, the quality remains pixeld... :-(

There was also a very brief snippet of Everyday Is Like Sunday going into commercial. Spent the Day in Bed ended with an a cappella snippet of the Nat King Cole song "I Remember You", which they played in full, which was nice.

I think he was channeling Frank Ifield who had the hit in the UK rather than Nat........

How Soon Is Now was stellar, peak Moz. Still got it. In spades.

The good Doctor did so - all credit to him:

Regards,
FWD.

Outstanding spine-chilling primal rendition. Its removal is intriguing. Kudos to DiW & fwd for unearthing. Hurt hit pity hurt hit pity... his emotions revolving as the world withstands his will and he tumbles and comes back and so on. Yeah?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom