Morrissey on CBS This Morning Saturday Sessions (Dec. 16, 2017) - reminder/reports

Videos posted on CBS site and also YouTube (links posted by Shyness 1s nice):

"Spent The Day In Bed", "Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage", "How Soon Is Now?" (removed), "Everyday Is Like Sunday"
Feature story: "The unlikely story of Washington D.C.'s new music venue The Anthem"

Removed "How Soon Is Now?" downloaded by docinwestchester, link posted by Famous when dead:

Link posted by dotmatrix522:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:

Interesting that HSIN has completely gone and replaced with Sunday which was added 50 minutes ago when HSIN was removed on their YT channel.
Regards,
FWD.

Interesting that HSIN has completely gone and replaced with Sunday which was added 50 minutes ago when HSIN was removed on their YT channel.
Regards,
FWD.
Somebody will be getting a smacked bottom for uploading the wrong song :D

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM IN LONDON!!! ALEXANDRA PALACE, 10 MINUTES FROM HOME!!!! I'D BE HAPPY TO INVITE HIM FOR TEA!!!

Log in next time, you freak. I think someone should alert the police about your posts and activities.

Really? That is your reply? You are the biggest bigot/fanatic on the site. Absolutely no respect for any point of view other than your own. What an abhorrent character you have become. Truly indicative of the narcissistic/bullying online world.

Regards,
FWD.
And somebody managed to download it from YouTube before it disappeared? If yes, please share! Thanks a lot!

Can you imagine flipping through the channels and catching that? What is there to draw in any new fans, or even the casual? Hell, I'm 40, so prime Dad rock age, and that's too Dad rock for me.

And somebody managed to download it from YouTube before it disappeared? If yes, please share! Thanks a lot!
The good Doctor did so - all credit to him:

Regards,
FWD.

The good Doctor did so - all credit to him:

Regards,
FWD.

Why on Earth would they take that version of HSIN and replace it with a flat, tepid version of Sunday?
That is probably the best solo version I've heard of it, and I'm not sick of the song necessarily, but it generally doesn't elicit much of a response out of me. That did.

EDIT: And I imagine they pulled it due to "And most of my life is gone. Shit! Shit! Shit!" :lbf:

Last edited:
Log in next time, you freak. I think someone should alert the police about your posts and activities.

That is a vile comment.

If the poster was anonymous,how then do you know their "activities"?

And IF you do have genuine concerns,then it is you who should contact the police.

Why pass the buck?

You're probably right. But what a great version. Vocals are A+.
If he'd present all of his material so passionately, he could turn this ship around. That was engaging and enthusiastic. The performances of Jacky and Sunday were the polar opposite. I can't speak for Spent the Day, because I refuse to put my ears through what is the musical equivalent to a sociopath's cellphone ringtone.

And then maybe stop trolling the media, since that's not doing him any favors.

All great performances. HSIN is so good!! Thank you for sharing!

On a side note, what a nice place to live, people can assist to concerts everynight.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom