Morrissey on CBS This Morning Saturday Sessions (Dec. 16, 2017) - reminder/reports

Videos posted on CBS site and also YouTube (links posted by Shyness 1s nice):

"Spent The Day In Bed", "Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage", "How Soon Is Now?" (removed), "Everyday Is Like Sunday"
Feature story: "The unlikely story of Washington D.C.'s new music venue The Anthem"

Removed "How Soon Is Now?" downloaded by docinwestchester, link posted by Famous when dead:

Link posted by dotmatrix522:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
The very first reply to the tweet: "I thought you said stop watching the news."
tenor.gif

The very first reply to the tweet: "I thought you said stop watching the news."

yes, here are the last 3 tweets....

1. I Thought u said stop watching the news

2. You're not going to show up.

3. Give them hell Morrisey. Real news only. Love ya.

:thumb:

When will it be cancelled due to fake illness? 5 minutes before the show or a bit before that?:popcorn:

Fox News next live duet with comeback kid Bill O'Reilly singing the 12 days of Christmas.

On the first day of xmas my true love gave to me a not so good german interview.

So it was recorded at the Anthem - before he even got close to the studios in NY when doing MSG.
A CBS producer of the show is presumably showing a still in his above tweet. It looks like Jack The Ripper.
Had he made it to the CBS studios - it would have looked as per the image I posted in the original thread relating to this topic (of the other band on the list).
Sorry to be a sad sack, but it will probably be much akin to the already available YouTube material.
Regards,
FWD.

So it was recorded at the Anthem - before he even got close to the studios in NY when doing MSG.
A CBS producer of the show is presumably showing a still in his above tweet. It looks like Jack The Ripper.
Had he made it to the CBS studios - it would have looked as per the image I posted in the original thread relating to this topic (of the other band on the list).
Sorry to be a sad sack, but it will probably be much akin to the already available YouTube material.
Regards,
FWD.
This is what I thought too.

Regards,
FWD.
Confirmed. Here's a preview screen shot. Doesn't look like Jack (no smoke effect):

68J9Jd.jpg

Regards,
FWD.
Yes Famous, after seeing still i also thought Jack the ripper unless smoke hasnt totally cleared then the next song would be Every Day Sunday ,and yes it can be seen on YT?, but it could be a better recording and angle

Spent the day in bed and Jacky. Spent was the norm, really liked Jacky, one of my favorites songs on the new LP. With all the negative press as of late, was nice to see the performance on TV via one of the large television networks CBS. There was also a brief story on "the anthem" concert house and how it came to be, a long with a local promoter of concerts for the last 4 decades who's tied to the Anthem for bookings. All in all, a nice little snip it for Moz, enjoyable to watch, hope we can just get back to the music and live shows from this point forward:guitar:~

There was also a very brief snippet of Everyday Is Like Sunday going into commercial. Spent the Day in Bed ended with an a cappella snippet of the Nat King Cole song "I Remember You", which they played in full, which was nice.

How odd, I'm in NY and I'm about 20 mins behind all you guys... they just. Went into commercial with the Sunday snippet

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom