Morrissey on CANAL PLUS - FULL GIG + ITV - DVD PAL

I would help you oliv, but lately I've been having trouble with uploading large files. It always stops sometime in the middle.

I've already got the torrent, but thanks oliv for all your help.

thanks dallow_bg.

So.... I will do the upload of part 4,5 & 6.
Then I will take some upload vacation :)

Oliv

Merci

I thank you with all of my heart. Very kind of you

cossy
:) :)

Sorry to drag up an old torrent, but if I download the rapidshare files, can I burn and view them North Americia???

Thanks

Sorry to drag up an old torrent, but if I download the rapidshare files, can I burn and view them North Americia???

Thanks

Yes you can. I did & the quality is amazing - especially on a 42" plasma! :D I use Toast 7, and if the file is in PAL format it asks you if you want to change it to, uh, whatever the NA format is called... I can't remember if this one asked me that or not. I'm thinking it didn't, but I've been burning a bunch of Morrissey videos lately so I could be wrong.

Yes you can. I did & the quality is amazing - especially on a 42" plasma! :D I use Toast 7, and if the file is in PAL format it asks you if you want to change it to, uh, whatever the NA format is called... I can't remember if this one asked me that or not. I'm thinking it didn't, but I've been burning a bunch of Morrissey videos lately so I could be wrong.

Isn't Toast 7 only for a Mac?

Isn't Toast 7 only for a Mac?

Yes, I believe it is. I think WinDVD is a good program for PCs - I am a recent Mac convert & my PC knowledge has already drained from my head. :D

Back to your original question... Now that I'm thinking about it, when I downloaded these files from Rapidshare I originally burned them w/ the little program that comes with the computer which has no features whatsoever, and it never said a thing about PAL format. So I think you should be just fine either way. I had to use VLC to watch them on the computer before I burned them, btw. I believe VLC is for windows & Mac & it was free, if you don't already have it.

Last edited:
hey

The files ".avi" you can get on RapidShare have been recorded in PAL. 25fps.

As Claudia2006 said, you can use VLC to watch it with your PC.

But try to burn the files like it is and play it with a DivX player (around 40$ for mine). Everything is ok.

Use Nero or Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 if you've got to many probs....

Last solution : switch to a Mac :D

PS: To change format to NTSC using "Patch Method": http://www.videohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=221928 - you will need the free download IFOEdit which you can get at videohelp.com as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom