Morrissey on C à vous‏ (France 5 TV) tonight Oct. 9, 2017 8pm - BMG France

Posted by an anonymous person:

Originally posted by an anonymous person in the Morrissey in Paris? thread:

Translation:

Surprise tonight in @cavousf5 guest... Meeting at 8: 00 on @France5tv for the @officialmoz #morrissey live

40920_bmgfrance.jpg

Image posted by an anonymous person:

40926_cavous.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks Fab and sounds so great. I thought three years ago when he left Mexico he wouldn't come back. Now he has two albums since then, i have seen him in concert seven times since then and they all have been amazing. Morrissey you are an inspiration to me, love you so much.

He looks Fab and sounds so great. I thought three years ago when he left Mexico he wouldn't come back. Now he has two albums since then, i have seen him in concert seven times since then and they all have been amazing. Morrissey you are an inspiration to me, love you so much.

Bless.

Posted by an anonymous person:

Originally posted by an anonymous person in the Morrissey in Paris? thread:

Translation:

Surprise tonight in @cavousf5 guest... Meeting at 8: 00 on @France5tv for the @officialmoz #morrissey live

40920_bmgfrance.jpg

Image posted by an anonymous person:

40926_cavous.jpg

Moz looks uncomfortable

I've noticed that when the songs ends, there's one guy (denim shirt, "front row") who's like "f*** this thing, I will not even clap". Who's this guy?

Sorry to say but "no bus, no buss, no rain, no train" doesn't exactly scream sophisticated and fits in rather well with the "banal small talk".

You mean the context of a millionaire pop star telling people to stay in bed and stop watching the news?

I think for some it's just the polarizing political culture. There's been this whole fake news deal with trump so many leftists, which is a large part of morrisseys fan base, are very sensitive and opposed to attacking the news in any way. They view it as a right wing thing to say and given many leftists hatred of trump and his base, and these thing have been echoed by conservative populists and racists and bigots all over the place, tend to flip to the extremes opposite. I've seen this criticism in some of remarks about spent the day in various places. Some of course just don't like the song for whatever reason but I've a feeling this is part of the reasoning for some here

Oh, enough. Morrissey has been making worse proclamations in his music for years. The song is derided because it's inane. It's just another in a long line of Morrissey songs that talks about everyone being evil, and stupid, so why bother? It's lazy, juvenile nihilism, and makes no meaningful point. It's Morrissey's worst lead single to date.

For the record, Trump apologists are unrepentant scumbags, as is the entire right wing movement that has devolved into a white nationalist money-cult with no meaningful policy goals. We don't need to reach for petty reasons to dislike a song that at best, rises to the level of a b-side, or album filler.

Morrissey tells everyone voting is pointless, life is pointless, and so on, and so on. Only the most self-absorbed adolescent is going to take those messages seriously, and that seems all we'r left with here.

Besides, Morrissey hates Trump, and the American Right as much as any left wing person, if not more.

Many fans just can't accept that the flame has gone out. It's become a parody at this point. As an artist, he's giving us exactly what we expect from him. If you keep giving people what they expect, they get bored, and move on.

Oh, enough. Morrissey has been making worse proclamations in his music for years. The song is derided because it's inane. It's just another in a long line of Morrissey songs that talks about everyone being evil, and stupid, so why bother? It's lazy, juvenile nihilism, and makes no meaningful point. It's Morrissey's worst lead single to date.

For the record, Trump apologists are unrepentant scumbags, as is the entire right wing movement that has devolved into a white nationalist money-cult with no meaningful policy goals. We don't need to reach for petty reasons to dislike a song that at best, rises to the level of a b-side, or album filler.

Morrissey tells everyone voting is pointless, life is pointless, and so on, and so on. Only the most self-absorbed adolescent is going to take those messages seriously, and that seems all we'r left with here.

Besides, Morrissey hates Trump, and the American Right as much as any left wing person, if not more.

Many fans just can't accept that the flame has gone out. It's become a parody at this point. As an artist, he's giving us exactly what we expect from him. If you keep giving people what they expect, they get bored, and move on.

Ok, Col Klink.:crazy:

Wearing a button of yourself is humiliating even under the best circumstances, but when it's a picture of your younger self, it becomes a mental health issue.

The clock on the wall makes a joke of us all.

Wearing a button of yourself is humiliating even under the best circumstances, but when it's a picture of your younger self, it becomes a mental health issue.

The clock on the wall makes a joke of us all.

Ok Deepak.:sleeping:

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom