Morrissey on Broadway - May 2–11 residency (Lunt-Fontanne Theatre) - Playbill

Morrissey, the British singer-songwriter whose baritone voice has become part of the cultural fabric, will come to Broadway.

The former frontman of The Smiths will play Lunt-Fontanne Theatre in residency May 2–11 in conjunction with the release of his latest album, a collection of '60s and '70s covers titled California Son, set to drop May 24 through Étienne Records/BMG.

Tickets go on sale March 8 at MorrisseyOfficial.com.

http://www.playbill.com/article/morrissey-will-come-to-broadway-this-may

An anonymous person posted the link with the promo image / dates (May 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, 11):

Morrissey Announces Broadway Residency - Broadway World

46462_may2019NYC.png

Last edited by a moderator:
:lbf:

35 pennies and there still will be no takers for those twat :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: tickets
to his sucky comet show.:thumbsdown:
...the f*** you on about, clown shoes? You’ve never been to a show or bought a record in your wasted, miserable life. The only reason you’re able to shit-talk online is because our mom’s dole-check keeps her connection on and she lets you use her laptop in exchange for clipping her tonails.

We feel for you though. If your dad had stuck around and put you in a place with a yard to mow, you’d probably be able save enough allowance for the California Son II CD - the one he and Pat Boone are planning for Vegas next year.

Yap-on fruit-cake. ;)

I love New York. Great times. Stayed at the Algonquin a few years back, did the full week of stuff. I will go back soon, but not to see this Nazi apologist.

I’m not going Skinny, my daughter was devastated when he cancelled Castlefield, so will be nice for her if we manage to get tickets, as it’s the week of her birthday. She doesn’t get all the politics stuff with him. Have booked the Crowne Plaza on tea Square as it’s pretty central for them.

Has anything suggested a special show? Poster just says greatest hits and new songs

Or will Tom Jones pop in?

Greatest hits. So - that’s 20 minutes.

...and no, Tom Jones will not be popping in. He has a career. There will be no musicians in house for these dates. Just Moorissey and his cut-rate Karaoke review.

Can’t wait to see what cheap-ass t-shirt he makes his lackeys wear this time! :)

Greatest hits. So - that’s 20 minutes.

...and no, Tom Jones will not be popping in. He has a career. There will be no musicians in house for these dates. Just Moorissey and his cut-rate Karaoke review.

Can’t wait to see what cheap-ass t-shirt he makes his lackeys wear this time! :)

Will probably say Thieves are us

Same here, wife has booked flights anyway and it’s my daughters Birthday that week, if she can’t get tickets, can take in something else and have a nice few days in New York.
Sounds like a smart plan to me! Traveling to a place like New York is a no-brainer. Regardless of whether you're able to go to the show you have a wonderful time.

Sounds like a smart plan to me! Traveling to a place like New York is a no-brainer. Regardless of whether you're able to go to the show you have a wonderful time.

Cheers, it’s relativly cheap to fly Manchester to New York as well, 340 quid return

I wonder what percentage of the overall cost of the travel package is going towards an "opportunity" to take a photo in front of the stage.

...the f*** you on about, clown shoes? You’ve never been to a show or bought a record in your wasted, miserable life. The only reason you’re able to shit-talk online is because our mom’s dole-check keeps her connection on and she lets you use her laptop in exchange for clipping her tonails.

We feel for you though. If your dad had stuck around and put you in a place with a yard to mow, you’d probably be able save enough allowance for the California Son II CD - the one he and Pat Boone are planning for Vegas next year.

Yap-on fruit-cake. ;)

:rolleyes:
"tonails?" Comet?:crazy:

No Skinny we will not be able attend any of the shows be it Moz or Wicked. No money over invested:lbf::lbf:

Nyc has been a dump since Giuliani cleaned up the place. Bring back the Times Square peep shows n junkies. It’s like Disney now. Needs more crack.

Yap-on fruit-cake. ;)

Funny how he goes on about Johnny Marr, it's as if he thinks he reads posts on here?

Last edited:
OK sock puppet troll twats, PLEASE DISPERSE, all tix/packages have sold out. Nothing for you twats to do here.:D

I wonder how many tickets our resident troll bought. Thought as much.

Yep, Vegan pricks never been to a gig in his life, he's just a sad bitter jealous twat who sits in his trailer all day posting bollocks that no one gives a f*** about.

what are you twats on about now? you attack peeps who BUY tix to go shows as chumps and
now attack someone by claiming they DONT go?:crazy:

Skinny sock puppets are way out there. Way way out there where comets live.:lbf:

Clear the thread, skinny trolls, everythings been sold out.:rock:

what are you twats on about now? you attack peeps who BUY tix to go shows as chumps and

Skinny sock puppets are way out there. Way way out there where comets live.:lbf:

Don’t get your tear-aways in a bunch, little one. The dole might not cover your premium package or passport for travel outside the ghetto but Momma still loves you.

Don’t get your tear-aways in a bunch, little one. The dole might not cover your premium package or passport for travel outside the ghetto but Momma still loves you.

have you been getting 'sage like' advice from:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:? thats what you get from the 100 dollar
meet and greet fee. a hug (around the waist I gather) signed comet cd that nobody really wants
and sage like advice about comets, neck:bird: tats, wigs, botox, huge plastic tooth and the like. you leave the advice session ready
to walk into rush hour traffic.:laughing:

thats probably DramaJ himself calling his on nutty self a sage.:laughing:

all you mediocre trolls take a break until the next sell out.:clap:

Vegan Cro Spirit you are a true Morrissey fan through and through.

The love and respect you have for Morrissey the artist and Morrissey as a person is wonderful. I like how you stand up for Morrissey. You have his back.

I know that you have seen Morrissey live probably countless times. I don't understand why Surface is saying that you have never been to a live show.

I wonder if Surface has ever met Morrissey in person. I bet if Surface did meet Morrissey he wouldn't talk about politics and he would be polite.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom