Morrissey on Broadway - May 2–11 residency (Lunt-Fontanne Theatre) - Playbill

Morrissey, the British singer-songwriter whose baritone voice has become part of the cultural fabric, will come to Broadway.

The former frontman of The Smiths will play Lunt-Fontanne Theatre in residency May 2–11 in conjunction with the release of his latest album, a collection of '60s and '70s covers titled California Son, set to drop May 24 through Étienne Records/BMG.

Tickets go on sale March 8 at MorrisseyOfficial.com.

http://www.playbill.com/article/morrissey-will-come-to-broadway-this-may

An anonymous person posted the link with the promo image / dates (May 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, 11):

Morrissey Announces Broadway Residency - Broadway World

46462_may2019NYC.png

Last edited by a moderator:
what is Morrissey D2C presale...

Bring the kid and get him/her onto the stage and Moz can mind him/her, like he babysitted Devon the kid on the Hollywood High dvd.
David? Dennis, think moz said every name except Devon.. quite funny that moment...So much going on at the moment can cope at all.. think I need a couple of anadin and a lay down.. phew

DcuKF_SWkAAcSOL.jpg

Wellmont Theatre preparing for the:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: tiny gig. only 10 rows will be left
uncovered so :persevere: hurry all you Comet apocalypticals out there:lbf:. Flowery shirt
will be present.:thumb:

M is in good health these days,i don't see any reason why he wont complete every date.hes got a bit of a break in the middle.i can see him doing most of the album if not all of it.for anybody who is going,ENJOY.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom