Morrissey on BBC 6 Music Live 2017 (Oct. 2, 2017, Maida Vale, London) - reminder / reports

Setlist:

You Have Killed Me / I Wish You Lonely / Spent The Day In Bed / Speedway / Istanbul / Ganglord / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / The Bullfighter Dies / When You Open Your Legs / Jack The Ripper / Home Is A Question Mark / All The Young People Must Fall In Love / My Love, I'd Do Anything for You (not played) / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris (not played)

Setlist provided by @NeilW70 / Twitter.

• BBC 6 Music Live video highlights (10 songs, UK only) - BBC iPlayer. Link posted by Jim_Royle.
  • Photos posted at BBC Radio 6 Music / Facebook (4 total)

40878_maida_vale_bbc6music.jpg

• From @NeilW70 / Twitter. Link posted by BrummieBoy.

Full #morrissey setlist at #maidavale. Looks like three more songs after went off air. Photo credit to @Dr_Paul_Thomas

40877_maida_vale_setlist.jpg
  • Link posted by an anonymous person:

Just a reminder poached from the BBC site for people wanting to watch/hear the show:

How to catch Moz tomorrow:

1) On the BBC website

Visit the BBC Radio 6 Music homepage at bbc.co.uk/6music to keep up-to-date with all the latest highlights from this year's 6 Music Live.

You'll be able to watch the live performances, plus an interview with Lauren, by visiting us from 11:30am each day.

Then, from 7pm each evening, you'll be able to watch each set on-demand, available for the following 30 days.

There'll also be a selection of video highlights and photos from all the acts available via the website.

2) On the BBC Red Button
Press Red from any BBC TV channel from midday each day to watch Morrissey, Mogwai, alt-J, Loyle Carner and Morrissey's sets live.

The performances will then be looped on Red Button, before a highlights programme goes live at 7pm.

There'll also be a special programme featuring the best bits from all the acts, available via the Red Button from Saturday 7 to Friday 13 October.

FULL RED BUTTON SCHEDULE (subject to change)

Monday 2 October: 12:00 - 16:15 / 19:00 - ongoing
Tuesday 3 October: ongoing - 12:00 / 12:00 - 22:00 / 22:50 - ongoing
Wednesday 4 October: ongoing - 12:00 / 12:00 - 15:45 / 19:00 - ongoing
Thursday 5 October: ongoing - 12:00 / 12:00 - ongoing
Friday 6 October: ongoing - 12:00 / 12:00 - ongoing
Saturday 7 October: ongoing - 17:50 / 22:00 - ongoing
Sunday 8 October: ongoing - 12:20 / 16:30 - 17:50 / 23:40 - ongoing
Monday 9 October: ongoing - 09:00 / 21:05 - ongoing
Tuesday 10 October: ongoing - 09:00 / 17:00 - 22:00 / 22:50 - ongoing
Wednesday 11 October: ongoing - 18:00 / 23:00 - ongoing
Thursday 12 October: ongoing - ongoing
Friday 13 October: ongoing - 22:00

3) On the Radio
Lauren Laverne will be taking her 6 Music show to Maida Vale, 10:00-13:00, each morning, featuring special editions of Memory Tapes, interviews with all the artists, and more build-up, before the live performance from 12:00.
Listen live, or on-demand for 30 days after broadcast, by following the links below:
4) On Facebook

Keep an eye on our 6 Music Facebook page every day from 10:30am to see Lauren in conversation with some of our acts and guests. They'll also pick the tracks to go on their Memory Tapes.

5) On Instagram

We'll be backstage on Instagram Stories, showcasing all the best photos from each performance.

6) On Twitter

Follow the conversation and share reactions on Twitter, and see some of the best moments from each session

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think some people have balanced the benefits Islam brings to the UK with getting blown up on a train or run over on a pavement and thought, perhaps controversially, it’s not probably not worth the hassle.

Without trying to get into an argument here, the people who call them racist think that these refugees' lives are being massively improved, and that is worth a few (and I mean 'a few') terrorist attacks. I agree it's no simple thing, but demonising the Muslims and immigrants who are already here is certainly no way to go.

I think some people have balanced the benefits Islam brings to the UK with getting blown up on a train or run over on a pavement and thought, perhaps controversially, it’s not probably not worth the hassle.

In retrospect, most of the indigenous peoples that formerly inhabited the colonies probably feel the same way about England.

The worst part for me has always been no matter who did what that the victims are so quickly forgotten and made invisible. They are there one day getting on with it and the next they are gone forever.

We've all got used to people getting killed because of a minority of extremists. What pleased me about the Gothenburg demo this past weekend was that ordinary people stood in the middle of the two extremist sides and did not appreciate having their hometown destroyed.

We've all been hijacked and placed in the middle of something we don't want to be part of.

Did the BBC 6 radio presenter just say that Moz has been taken to hospital?

"All kinds of strange things going on" he also said.

Are you talking about far-right terrorism?

Have you ever read the Qur'an? It encourages it's followers to kill non believers. Islam is not a race it's an ideology. It's misogynist and homophobic. Only a cuck liberal would ever defend it. The most oppressive belief system in existence.

Without trying to get into an argument here, the people who call them racist think that these refugees' lives are being massively improved, and that is worth a few (and I mean 'a few') terrorist attacks. I agree it's no simple thing, but demonising the Muslims and immigrants who are already here is certainly no way to go.

WTF? Massively improved? You mean to say that Islam is backwards?

just arrived in the uk from europe a few weeks ago and can see what morrissey means. it's shocking that the english have let their culture be so lost beneath a foreign one. up north about every 5th women is in a burka, and the suburbs look like 3rd world war zones. why the hell have the english allowed this to happen? answer... because if anyone (like morrissey is) says anything they get labeled racist (it's a religion not a race). knee jerk liberals... who should actually be standing up for western liberal values like not oppressing women, freedom of marriage for gay people etc... good on morrissey. he and others need to speak out more. i don't think it's reasonable to lose your culture... you can be sure people must follow the dominant culture in saudi arabia... why not here?

Looks like the BBC RB one is not the full show. Doubt we will get to see those unshown last couple of tracks at any stage.

Oh dear.

Morrissey, we want to love you, but you make it so hard! You are a living icon, and the one of greatest lyricist of all time, yet you persist in saying idiotic things. You won't be happy until the first line of your obituary includes the line "Islamophobe".

The irony about the man who wrote "Unlovable" is that his is naturally exceedingly lovable , but he behaves in such a way as to make us hate him. He will not rest until we all abandon him (except for Ketamine Sun whose devotion will never die!).

Have you ever read the Qur'an? It encourages it's followers to kill non believers. Islam is not a race it's an ideology. It's misogynist and homophobic. Only a cuck liberal would ever defend it. The most oppressive belief system in existence.

amen!

when immigration shit starts on here I'm off,not worth hanging around for,to think we have just been given five new songs to listen as well.

Actor John Bradley just interviewed about his love for Morrissey and even the possibility of Moz making a cameo on Game of Thrones, somewhat unlikely I suspect...
Would be a better cameo than that little ginger clown Ned Sheepdip. With his stupid line "it's a new song". Arya should have skewered his crooked eye on her sword.

The entire broadcast set has just started rolling on the BBC red button. If you’re lucky you might be able to catch the end of ‘You Have Killed Me’

The entire broadcast set has just started rolling on the BBC red button. If you’re lucky you might be able to catch the end of ‘You Have Killed Me’
He will cancel whole tour. Sweating profusely, struggling to sing. Flat mood. He is finished. So obvious.

Are you talking about far-right terrorism, Reeve?

(enjoy life in Iran, sure they'll love you)

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom