Morrissey on BBC 6 Music Live 2017 (Oct. 2, 2017, Maida Vale, London) - reminder / reports

Setlist:

You Have Killed Me / I Wish You Lonely / Spent The Day In Bed / Speedway / Istanbul / Ganglord / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / The Bullfighter Dies / When You Open Your Legs / Jack The Ripper / Home Is A Question Mark / All The Young People Must Fall In Love / My Love, I'd Do Anything for You (not played) / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris (not played)

Setlist provided by @NeilW70 / Twitter.

• BBC 6 Music Live video highlights (10 songs, UK only) - BBC iPlayer. Link posted by Jim_Royle.
  • Photos posted at BBC Radio 6 Music / Facebook (4 total)

40878_maida_vale_bbc6music.jpg

• From @NeilW70 / Twitter. Link posted by BrummieBoy.

Full #morrissey setlist at #maidavale. Looks like three more songs after went off air. Photo credit to @Dr_Paul_Thomas

40877_maida_vale_setlist.jpg
  • Link posted by an anonymous person:

Just a reminder poached from the BBC site for people wanting to watch/hear the show:

How to catch Moz tomorrow:

1) On the BBC website

Visit the BBC Radio 6 Music homepage at bbc.co.uk/6music to keep up-to-date with all the latest highlights from this year's 6 Music Live.

You'll be able to watch the live performances, plus an interview with Lauren, by visiting us from 11:30am each day.

Then, from 7pm each evening, you'll be able to watch each set on-demand, available for the following 30 days.

There'll also be a selection of video highlights and photos from all the acts available via the website.

2) On the BBC Red Button
Press Red from any BBC TV channel from midday each day to watch Morrissey, Mogwai, alt-J, Loyle Carner and Morrissey's sets live.

The performances will then be looped on Red Button, before a highlights programme goes live at 7pm.

There'll also be a special programme featuring the best bits from all the acts, available via the Red Button from Saturday 7 to Friday 13 October.

FULL RED BUTTON SCHEDULE (subject to change)

Monday 2 October: 12:00 - 16:15 / 19:00 - ongoing
Tuesday 3 October: ongoing - 12:00 / 12:00 - 22:00 / 22:50 - ongoing
Wednesday 4 October: ongoing - 12:00 / 12:00 - 15:45 / 19:00 - ongoing
Thursday 5 October: ongoing - 12:00 / 12:00 - ongoing
Friday 6 October: ongoing - 12:00 / 12:00 - ongoing
Saturday 7 October: ongoing - 17:50 / 22:00 - ongoing
Sunday 8 October: ongoing - 12:20 / 16:30 - 17:50 / 23:40 - ongoing
Monday 9 October: ongoing - 09:00 / 21:05 - ongoing
Tuesday 10 October: ongoing - 09:00 / 17:00 - 22:00 / 22:50 - ongoing
Wednesday 11 October: ongoing - 18:00 / 23:00 - ongoing
Thursday 12 October: ongoing - ongoing
Friday 13 October: ongoing - 22:00

3) On the Radio
Lauren Laverne will be taking her 6 Music show to Maida Vale, 10:00-13:00, each morning, featuring special editions of Memory Tapes, interviews with all the artists, and more build-up, before the live performance from 12:00.
Listen live, or on-demand for 30 days after broadcast, by following the links below:
4) On Facebook

Keep an eye on our 6 Music Facebook page every day from 10:30am to see Lauren in conversation with some of our acts and guests. They'll also pick the tracks to go on their Memory Tapes.

5) On Instagram

We'll be backstage on Instagram Stories, showcasing all the best photos from each performance.

6) On Twitter

Follow the conversation and share reactions on Twitter, and see some of the best moments from each session

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly could not care less about his comments. All I'm interested in is the new songs, which have barely been mentioned.

If his comments are more memorable than his new songs that’s down to him, surely?

He said he was "very surprised...it was very interesting to me... that A-M W became the head of UKIP...oh no she didn't, the vote was rigged".

Make of that wot you will?

Radcliffe is about to play All the young people which was cut from the broadcast. Play&Record?

I’m not sure he did say that, Unc. There is a little of your interpretation of his words going on there, if you don’t mind me saying. I don’t know why he bothered bringing it up at all, but if it was to gain media coverage he’s more of a fool than either of us might have guessed.

The winner of the UKIP leadership, this Bolton fellow, was the preference of both Farage and Aaron Banks and that in part fuelled the conspiracy that AMW was somehow unjustly cast aside.

The likely truth is that as AMW bears all the hallmarks of a plant UKIP are almost certainly well rid. Despite even that they are a spent force in British politics unless the Tories balls up Brexit or a terror supporting Marxist cuddly grandad-like cult figure manages to bullshit the public aided by a complicit media.

Fuuuuuck.

Have to disagree with anti-Corbyn rhetoric. If you believe in a fairer society, he's your man. If you don't - well f*** you.

Have to disagree with anti-Corbyn rhetoric. If you believe in a fairer society, he's your man. If you don't - well f*** you.

I liked this because I like the idea that someone would support a terrorist sympathiser.

Attachments

• E73A86FC-BBC1-4649-BBB2-58F5A2C73A07.jpeg
    E73A86FC-BBC1-4649-BBB2-58F5A2C73A07.jpeg
    17.3 KB · Views: 0
Me too. You can't say "Ukip" without being labelled racist. He also didn't say he was disappointed the woman lost the leadership battle.

i can tell you why this is the case

do you want me to

i am not sure you're ready for this though

Ahh, you want a fairer society where if someone doesn't agree with the prevailing view its 'f*** you'? Fits in well with anti-semitic and misogynist rubbish that seems prevalent in Labour at the moment.

lol big jezza is already prime minister and you're really upset about it

If he’s PM why is he still living in that funny little house with the overgrown front garden?

Ahh, you want a fairer society where if someone doesn't agree with the prevailing view its 'f*** you'? Fits in well with anti-semitic and misogynist rubbish that seems prevalent in Labour at the moment.

Ssshhh. You aren’t allowed to mention that. Labour’s hatred of Jews was disproved by the Noble Baroness Chucklebutty.

Setlist:

01. You Have Killed Me
02. I Wish You Lonely
03. Spent The Day In Bed
04. Speedway
05. Istanbul
06. Ganglord
07. Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage
08. Back On The Chain Gang (Pretenders cover)
09. Istanbul
10. The Bullfighter Dies
11. When You Open Your Legs
12. Jack The Ripper
13. Home Is A Question Mark

Tags
low in high school info
Back
Top Bottom